Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,534 members, 7,812,657 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet (8345 Views)

Photos With Creepy Back Stories{GORE} / The Gore Behind The Pictures {GORE} / Saddest Pictures On The Internet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 12:52pm On Jun 18, 2020
This mummy was discovered in a drifting ghost-ship.

This one stuck with me for a while. –Gunz7781

A mummified ship captain was found in a half-submerged ship, which sailed on undiscovered for seven years after his death.

Hahn ,budaatum ,MJBOLT,Bojack,Xavfra lordReed,Dyt ,Omar08, Ishilove,hopefullandlord, Xmuslim,safarigirl, UndauntedYOCA, , All ye Sin loving Atheists ,Enjoy ....

Take a moment and truly gaze at the wisdom and experience of this man

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 12:56pm On Jun 18, 2020
These truly terrifying images look like they should be straight out of a home invasion horror movie.

“Got a notification from my smart home app in the middle of the night saying ‘Your doorbell detected a visitor.’ Yes, this was real. Basically, I kept getting notifications on my app that my doorbell detected a visitor, yet when i checked the first few times nothing appeared, and figured it was maybe a stray dog or someone on the sidewalk being detected by the sensor. Several notifications later I checked again and this is what appeared. Yes I am alive” –FatNDepressed

Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 12:57pm On Jun 18, 2020
Continued from above, these are the notifications from the Reddit-poster’s phone. The notifications come several times over a period of days.

Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 1:00pm On Jun 18, 2020
Decades after its capture, this photo is still used to educate people on the danger of lightning strikes.

Been through most of the thread and didn’t see this one yet.

In 1975 two brothers, Michael(18) and Sean(12) Mcquilken of San Diego ascended up Moro Rock in Sequoia National Park.

It was a stormy day and their sister Mary(15) took this photo as they were amused. It began to hail, and as they were descending Sean was struck by lightning. –surzirra

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 1:01pm On Jun 18, 2020
The Elephant’s Foot: it’s the melted reactor core in Chernobyl. The amount of radiation from it was fatal within a minute and even a short exposure would leave you sick and dizzy for weeks afterward. At the time the picture was taken it would be “safer” to approach but still fatal within 500 seconds. –ONI_Section_3

The graininess of the photo is in fact not age, but trace amounts of radiation affecting its quality.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 1:02pm On Jun 18, 2020
The remains of the astronaut Vladimir Komarov, a man who fell from space, 1967. –coxeta

Komarov knew the space capsule wasn’t flight-ready, but also knew that if he declined to fly, his backup and best friend Yuri Gagarin would have to make the fatal trip instead. Komarov decided to sacrifice himself, and refused to let Gagarin board the vessel during takeoff. As the capsule inevitably malfunctioned and fell from orbit, with Komarov headed to his doom, US listening posts in Turkey heard him crying in rage and “cursing the people who had put him inside a botched spaceship.”

1 Like

Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 1:03pm On Jun 18, 2020
Another shellshocked soldier of WW1 always gives me the creeps. – Advents of War huh

Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 1:05pm On Jun 18, 2020
You can see a kid (a happy kid)been incenerated in seconds These shadow-imprints were all that remained of many people caught in the horrific WWII bombing of Hiroshima, Japan.

Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 1:07pm On Jun 18, 2020
The haunting picture of the Jonestown Massacre capture the largest loss of American life due to non-natural causes before 9/11. 909 members of the People’s Temple cult died on the orders of cult leader Jim Jones.
Rare image of members who die that day.

Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 1:09pm On Jun 18, 2020
This photo has been used to suggest the possibility of spontaneous human combustion.

Not sure if it’s “scary” but a lot of these seem this knowledge very unsettling

Pictured above are the remains of Mary Reeser, whose death may have been a case of spontaneous human combustion.

Yes this kinda thing exist, it can happen to anybody anytime anywhere , especially when you're holding something cheesy

Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by muzically(m): 1:21pm On Jun 18, 2020
Creepy
Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 1:24pm On Jun 18, 2020
Look at this beauty for a moment

Gas masks on the floor of a school in Pripyat inside the Chernobyl exclusion zone, tuberculosis filled Ukraine. –KoiMasterFlex

Keep getting stupid errors trying to post pictures..
Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by iamoyindamola(m): 1:28pm On Jun 18, 2020
TheSourcerer:
These truly terrifying images look like they should be straight out of a home invasion horror movie.

“Got a notification from my smart home app in the middle of the night saying ‘Your doorbell detected a visitor.’ Yes, this was real. Basically, I kept getting notifications on my app that my doorbell detected a visitor, yet when i checked the first few times nothing appeared, and figured it was maybe a stray dog or someone on the sidewalk being detected by the sensor. Several notifications later I checked again and this is what appeared. Yes I am alive” –FatNDepressed
Do you believe this is real?
Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 1:30pm On Jun 18, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Do you believe this is real?
Could be a glitch
Could be a prank ,
There hundreds of possibilities
Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by iamoyindamola(m): 1:31pm On Jun 18, 2020
TheSourcerer:

Could be a glitch
Could be a prank ,
There hundreds of possibilities
Lol
You didn't answer the question

3 Likes

Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 1:35pm On Jun 18, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Lol
You didn't answer the question
I believe it happened yes .
Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by iamoyindamola(m): 1:46pm On Jun 18, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I believe it happened yes .
Lol
So you believe in super natural forces, then you must believe in miracles.

3 Likes

Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by Ishilove: 1:46pm On Jun 18, 2020
TheSourcerer:

A mummified ship captain was found in a half-submerged ship, which sailed on undiscovered for seven years after his death.

Hahn ,budaatum ,MJBOLT,Bojack,Xavfra lordReed,Dyt ,Omar08, Ishilove,hopefullandlord, Xmuslim,safarigirl, UndauntedYOCA, , All ye Sin loving Atheists ,Enjoy ....

This is super gross
Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 1:47pm On Jun 18, 2020
'I sadly cannot upload photos now '
Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 1:49pm On Jun 18, 2020
Ishilove:

This is super gross
it's pertrified , what's gross about a petrified body?
Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 1:53pm On Jun 18, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Lol
So you believe in super natural forces, then you must believe in miracles.
I don't believe in supernatural forces I believe in Aliens another playable theory , I do not believe in miracles. I believe in Events not testimonies

1 Like

Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by iamoyindamola(m): 1:59pm On Jun 18, 2020
TheSourcerer:
I don't believe in supernatural forces I believe in Aliens another playable theory , I do not believe in miracles. I believe in Events not testimonies
How can you proof that was a ghost if not a person
Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 2:05pm On Jun 18, 2020
iamoyindamola:

How can you proof that was a ghost if not a person
what if I don't know what a 'ghost' mean and I assume it was a normal person playing a prank .

1 Like

Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by UndauntedYOCA(f): 2:18pm On Jun 18, 2020
Wondafu!!! Omo how come.he didn't entirely decay? I guess that's.the position he was when he died.
Having sexual issues? PM for your all natural aphrodisiacs that work well for vagina dryness, low libido premature ejaculation, act as man/woman power, you can also buy 100% pure honey, all at very affordable prices.
Darnley na your end I go dey do adverts ooooo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by iamoyindamola(m): 2:30pm On Jun 18, 2020
TheSourcerer:
what if I don't know what a 'ghost' mean and I assume it was a normal person playing a prank .
grin
You said you believed it was rel init?
Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by TheSourcerer: 2:37pm On Jun 18, 2020
iamoyindamola:
grin
You said you believed it was rel init?
yes but not from his perspective , there are 3sides to each story remember.
Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by LordReed(m): 2:44pm On Jun 18, 2020
TheSourcerer:

Please don't tag me on such again. I have a queasy stomach and only look at gory things after steeling myself.

1 Like

Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by iamoyindamola(m): 2:52pm On Jun 18, 2020
TheSourcerer:
yes but not from his perspective , there are 3sides to each story remember.
Really??
Never knew
Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by Omar09(m): 3:11pm On Jun 18, 2020
TheSourcerer:

Omar08

It's Omar09, I'm a lover of gore but not an atheist, but ride on. Always tag me.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by Timbers(m): 3:11pm On Jun 18, 2020
Lost Addict

1 Like

Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by Timbers(m): 3:12pm On Jun 18, 2020
Lost Addict see thread

1 Like

Re: Gore Lovers Most Chilling Pictures On The Internet by Omar09(m): 3:14pm On Jun 18, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Decades after its capture, this photo is still used to educate people on the danger of lightning strikes.

Been through most of the thread and didn’t see this one yet.

In 1975 two brothers, Michael(18) and Sean(12) Mcquilken of San Diego ascended up Moro Rock in Sequoia National Park.

It was a stormy day and their sister Mary(15) took this photo as they were amused. It began to hail, and as they were descending Sean was struck by lightning. –surzirra

Ah yes. I've seen this picture before, but mostly the Sean part. His brother was usually cropped out.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mr. A. A Anigboro Biochemistry Female Students In Abraka Are Not Ur Sex Slaves / Waec 2015/2016 Economic Answer Objective / Urgent Call To All University Of Ibadan Candidates:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.