Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,140 members, 7,835,817 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

30 Affordable Father's Day Gift Ideas You Can Pull Within Few Hours - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 30 Affordable Father's Day Gift Ideas You Can Pull Within Few Hours (1294 Views)

Nigerian Dad Politely Rejects His Daughter’s N10k Father’s Day Gift (Video) / Husband Caught Having Sex With His Housemaid Few Hours After His Wife Gave Birth / Woman Buys Coffin For Husband In Anambra As Father's Day Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

30 Affordable Father's Day Gift Ideas You Can Pull Within Few Hours by Tabithawrites(f): 3:03pm On Jun 18, 2020
It's Few Days to Father's Day!

Are you thinking of how to celebrate the father figures in your life or the gift to buy? I present you with affordable father's day gift ideas you can work with.

Fatherhood can be biological, marital, spiritual and business relationship considering a mentor-mentee relationship.

Fathers replicate the love of our heavenly Father to us here on earth; they give practical expression of what love is.

Father's Day 2020 is here and it’s time to celebrate the father figure in your life.

From the womb to birth to becoming:

The charming boy learning how to hold his feet firmly to the ground.

A brilliant boy who wants to achieve something with and from life.

A youth with a bright future who pursues his dreams with all passion and vigor.  

A responsible man and loving husband.

A great father─A hero. He who provides awesome pieces of advice to the children.

A grandpa, great grandpa and great-great grandpa depending on the Grace made available to him.

To the ones that paid the sacrifices at every junction of life to becoming role models in character and excellence, we are to salute.

We know that men usually say they are not really into things like this, but no you aren’t buying into that; the day must not be blank and boring.

Let's them feel loved and special and cap it with attention and thoughtful gifts.

You may be thinking about what to pull through within a short time to; I have done the thinking for you.

Start the day by knocking on heaven’s door on his behalf. Begin with prayer of thanksgiving to God for the gift of him, then, proceed to provoking blessings−showers of blessings.

Here are 30 gift ideas you can work with as well as tweak to suit your taste and budget.

The whole idea is to make the day memorable and fun for your Husband, Dad, Grandpa, Father-in-law or any father figure in your life.

I'm a lover of custom made items because they are endearing and thoughtful, so I will be giving ideas that you can customize.

- Custom Made Card. This gives you and/or the children the liberty to express your feelings and joy in writing. You have your personalized message designed and printed while you just affix your signature. Don’t be surprised he could keep this for years. It feels good to read what your loved ones have to say about you.
- Bracelet. A beaded bracelet can be customized in his name and put in a box.
- Monogrammed Leather Wallet. You can have his name engraved on the wallet.
- Leather Belt - You can get a good leather worker to help quickly make a good leather belt and customize it. There's a machine used for embossing. If you are in my jurisdiction, I can be of help.
- If he's a lover of caps, you can customize a face cap.
- Have his picture and your personalized message printed on a mug.
- Socks. Yes! You can get a lovely stocking customized either in his name. For example Mr. Anderson or you have his pet name inscribed Darling., Hon., Sweet etc.
- Customized T-shirt remains a lovely gift anyone can embrace. You can have his short favorite quote or word printed on it. I could remember I gifted my father-in-law this during his last birthday. I printed his favorite saying "I am what I am by the Grace of I AM THAT I AM". He was so delighted that he started wearing the T-shirt from that same night.
- Pajamas /Sleep suit. Instead of delivering the plain item, get his name or pet name inscribed on it. He will sure love it.
- Customized Cuff-links.
- Customized Notepad is a thoughtful gift anyone will love. Get a good graphic designer to give you beautiful and creative designs. Let it have his picture (s), his favorite word and your own message to him on the occasion of Father’s day. My husband presented two of this to me during our days of courtship and I’ve kept the notepads for year.

Other thoughtful and inexpensive gifts you can get are:
- Photo frame
- Sunglasses
- Pant Trouser or a pair of jean.
- Phone. If his phone needs a change and you can afford it, go girl and get him a new one.
- Leather Sandal
- Sneakers
- Solid Silk Tie with a stylish pocket square and be sure to go for a color that goes with any outfit.
- A Blazer
- A Slim fit shirt
- Shoe
- Smart Wristwatch
- If he is a lover of music, Over the ear headphone will do.
- Is the male figure in your life into online courses and does video recordings every now and then? Getting him a fill light, tripod and maybe microphone won't be a bad idea.
- Does he belong to the beard gang? You can gift him a bottle of Beard Oil.
- A book. Just go for a book or books in the area of his interest.
- A full body grooming package which can include a facial cleanser, shave kit, body wash, moisturizer, Deodorant and Perfume
- A bottle of his favorite wine.
- If he is a sweet tooth, you can get a beautifully decorated cake.
- His favorite meal that's deliciously prepared can be delivered to the house.

In your own little way, celebrate fatherhood!

Source: https://tabithawrites.com/30-fathers-day-gift-ideas-you-can-pull-within-few-hours/

1 Like

Re: 30 Affordable Father's Day Gift Ideas You Can Pull Within Few Hours by jackfruit800: 10:05am On Jun 24, 2020
Maybe you should make something yourself? I think that some handmade gifts are really good for such purposes. I like creating some [url=https://www.pinsource.com/custom-lapel-pins/die-struck ]Die Struck Pins[/url], for example. They are perfect for everyone, and people love such stuff a lot!
Re: 30 Affordable Father's Day Gift Ideas You Can Pull Within Few Hours by Holdrested77: 8:35am On Jun 27, 2022
Hey Buddy, I can also help you out to get some more ideas for gifting and celebrating father's day. You can visit https://masterbundles.com/happy-fathers-day-images/ this website and here you will find more ideas for your gifts.
Re: 30 Affordable Father's Day Gift Ideas You Can Pull Within Few Hours by dandaliondune: 1:10pm On Dec 21, 2023
Father's Day is a time to express gratitude and love for all they do. So, whether you choose a customized bobblehead or another heartfelt gift, the most important thing is to make them feel special on this day.
Re: 30 Affordable Father's Day Gift Ideas You Can Pull Within Few Hours by ghostvoshe: 1:12pm On Dec 21, 2023
Father's Day is just around the corner, and it's the perfect opportunity to show appreciation to the father figures in our lives. Thanks for sharing these affordable gift ideas! Whether it's a biological father, a mentor, or someone special, they all deserve recognition.
One creative and personalized gift option could be Custom Bobblehead dolls. These fun and unique figurines can capture the essence and personality of your father figure, making it a memorable and thoughtful gift. Plus, it's a great way to add a touch of humor and nostalgia to the celebration.

(1) (Reply)

I Need To Talk To Someone / Nigerian Women And Children: Condemned To Silence / Christian Naming Ceremony.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.