Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,042 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Mum And Daughter Were Asked To Leave The Supermarket For ‘inappropriate’ Crop To - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mum And Daughter Were Asked To Leave The Supermarket For ‘inappropriate’ Crop To (1412 Views)

I Love My Wife & My Kid, But I Want To Leave The Marriage. Help! / Nigerian Children - Boys Were Asked To Slap A Girl. See What Happened Next! / 22-Year-Old Lady Finally Finds Her Dad Who Impregnated Her Mum And Ran Away.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mum And Daughter Were Asked To Leave The Supermarket For ‘inappropriate’ Crop To by NationGist: 5:01pm On Jun 18, 2020
Chantell Humphreys and her daughter Isabelle were asked to leave the Asda store in Broadstairs, Kent, for wearing outfits that were “not appropriate” for a family supermarket

A mum and her daughter who were asked to leave an Asda store because of their “inappropriate” outfits have hit out at the supermarket.

Chantell Humphreys, 46, and her daughter Isabelle, 18, a care worker, were both wearing crop tops when they visited the Westwood Cross supermarket in Broadstairs, Kent.

Continue Reading: https://qwertywap.com/exclusive/mum-and-daughter-were-asked-to-leave-the-supermarket-for-inappropriate/

1 Share

Re: Mum And Daughter Were Asked To Leave The Supermarket For ‘inappropriate’ Crop To by Arkmanbuddy(m): 5:16pm On Jun 18, 2020
A stupid mother with an equally stupid daughter.
Re: Mum And Daughter Were Asked To Leave The Supermarket For ‘inappropriate’ Crop To by fati2001(m): 5:51pm On Jun 18, 2020
like mother like daughter
Re: Mum And Daughter Were Asked To Leave The Supermarket For ‘inappropriate’ Crop To by mardis: 5:51pm On Jun 18, 2020
Like mother like daughter....oloshoism
Re: Mum And Daughter Were Asked To Leave The Supermarket For ‘inappropriate’ Crop To by tooth4tooth: 7:32pm On Jun 18, 2020
Mtcheww! ! !
Re: Mum And Daughter Were Asked To Leave The Supermarket For ‘inappropriate’ Crop To by bukatyne(f): 7:44pm On Jun 18, 2020
Do the politically correct people think the store has done something wrong?
Re: Mum And Daughter Were Asked To Leave The Supermarket For ‘inappropriate’ Crop To by LadySarah: 10:50pm On Jun 18, 2020
The woke crew are coming soon to tell us how asda family store should keep up with the times.

Nonsense and 21st century ppl!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mum And Daughter Were Asked To Leave The Supermarket For ‘inappropriate’ Crop To by Kobojunkie: 11:28pm On Jun 18, 2020
Poor women! They thought they were in America? sad sad sad sad

I would have said fight back ... but hey!
Re: Mum And Daughter Were Asked To Leave The Supermarket For ‘inappropriate’ Crop To by Bigblessed: 11:09am On Jun 19, 2020
Agents of mass destruction
Re: Mum And Daughter Were Asked To Leave The Supermarket For ‘inappropriate’ Crop To by lilmax(m): 11:33am On Jun 19, 2020
Women should be allowed to wear whatever they want to...it's 2020

Let's be woke

Women oppression should cease
Re: Mum And Daughter Were Asked To Leave The Supermarket For ‘inappropriate’ Crop To by PlaysNigeria: 5:05pm On Jun 19, 2020
Farm tools

(1) (Reply)

Do We Still Have Fundamental Human Right In Nigeria / How Can I Get Over My Own Internalized Misogyny? / Is This Open-relationship Gone Too Far? Yes Or Nay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.