Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,091 members, 7,811,060 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:54 PM

The Return Of Lalasticlala: Learn Sandbox Game Development On Cryengine. - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / The Return Of Lalasticlala: Learn Sandbox Game Development On Cryengine. (1637 Views)

Game Development Courses & Certification Online / Sandbox Games In Partnership With Yuuzoo Group Network Launches Games In Africa / A Thread For Sandbox Game Players (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Return Of Lalasticlala: Learn Sandbox Game Development On Cryengine. by angelEmade: 5:25pm On Jun 18, 2020
So I have been a game developer for a while and now i will like to teach you sandbox game development and make you become a pro game developer. (IT IS FREE...LIKE FREE!)
In the past I have won numerous game development challenges. Such as the best sandbox game on itch.io (With my game gods of china)
Microsoft Imagine cup challenge. (Africa)
World game championship. Finland (WGC)
I have partnered with maggie game studio and blackhat studios, Tunisia in the past. (Company that collaborated with rockstar games to make GTA 5 Tunisian modern life)
I have expertise with cryengine, lumberyard, unity3d, monoengine, urho3d, irrligtch graphics engine, torque3d, panda, orgre graphics engine etc.

So...if you are interested, just comment on this thread, i will save your moniker or username and quote you when we are ready to begin.
I have found cryengine to be the easiest and most convenient. So we will be using just that. Knowledge of c# or javascript or c++ would be great but not necessary. I have like a thousand library of code for everything! and written in such a way that you can develop and learn at the same time.
Also don't worry, modern game development doest even require you to write a single line of code.

We will be building this game. THE RETURN OF LALASTICLALA.

It is an iconic game set in a post apocalypse world. Snake masters and pirates used to steal from our world. The chief guardian lalsticlala was always there as our super hero. But somehow, lalasticlala traveled to a distant planet to make peace only to return and find the snake masters have destroyed our once placid world. (You can always change this back story)
As an FPS game (first person shooter game) you will take the role of lalasticlala moving from levels to levels to hunt down the snake masters.
You will need a gaming laptop or at least a corei3 SPEC PC with a cryengine5 compatible graphics card.
Pls comment to show interests.
Scenes we will be building.
(Remember is a sandbox game which means it is even more massive than a typical 3d game. Sandbox games are real world simulated games with massive realism arena)

1 Like

Re: The Return Of Lalasticlala: Learn Sandbox Game Development On Cryengine. by folarr(m): 5:39pm On Jun 18, 2020
angelEmade:
So I have been a game developer for a while and now i will like to teach you sandbox game development and make you become a pro game developer. (IT IS FREE...LIKE FREE!)
In the past I have won numerous game development challenges. Such as the best sandbox game on itch.io (With my game gods of china)
I have partnered with maggie game studio and blackhat studios, Tunisia in the past. (Company that collaborated with rockstar games to make GTA 5 Tunisian modern life)
I have expertise with cryengine, lumberyard, unity3d, monoengine, urho3d, irrligtch graphics engine, torque3d, panda, orgre graphics engine etc.

So...if you are interested, just comment on this thread, i will save your moniker or username and quote you when we are ready to begin.
I have found cryengine to be the easiest and most convenient. So we will be using just that. Knowledge of c# or javascript or c++ would be great but not necessary. I have like a thousand library of code for everything! and written in such a way that you can develop and learn at the same time.
Also don't worry, modern game development doest even require you to write a single line of code.

It is an iconic game set in a post apocalypse world. Snake masters and pirates used to steal from our world. The chief guardian lalsticlala was always there as our super hero. But somehow, lalasticlala traveled to a distant planet to make peace only to return and find the snake masters have destroyed our once placid world. (You can always change this back story)
As an FPS game (first person shooter game) you will take the role of lalasticlala moving from levels to levels to hunt down the snake masters.
You will need a gaming laptop or at least a corei3 SPEC PC with a cryengine5 compatible graphics card.
(Remember is a sandbox game which means it is even more massive than a typical 3d game. Sandbox games are real world simulated games with massive realism arena)
FTC.
Mad oo,
Please how can I join the dev team
Re: The Return Of Lalasticlala: Learn Sandbox Game Development On Cryengine. by futasu(m): 5:39pm On Jun 18, 2020
am interested
Re: The Return Of Lalasticlala: Learn Sandbox Game Development On Cryengine. by DenreleDave(m): 7:23pm On Jun 18, 2020
angelEmade:

Please I am highly interested... So much interested
Re: The Return Of Lalasticlala: Learn Sandbox Game Development On Cryengine. by angelEmade: 7:59pm On Jun 18, 2020
DenreleDave:

Please I am highly interested... So much interested
#noted
Re: The Return Of Lalasticlala: Learn Sandbox Game Development On Cryengine. by DenreleDave(m): 9:17pm On Jun 18, 2020
angelEmade:
#noted
Thanks love
Re: The Return Of Lalasticlala: Learn Sandbox Game Development On Cryengine. by zeestone99(m): 9:40pm On Jun 18, 2020
angelEmade:

Sign me up please.
Re: The Return Of Lalasticlala: Learn Sandbox Game Development On Cryengine. by angelEmade: 9:46pm On Jun 18, 2020
zeestone99:

Sign me up please.
noted

1 Like

Re: The Return Of Lalasticlala: Learn Sandbox Game Development On Cryengine. by nappy760(m): 9:48pm On Jun 18, 2020
shocked please I am interested ooo
Re: The Return Of Lalasticlala: Learn Sandbox Game Development On Cryengine. by DenreleDave(m): 9:49pm On Jun 18, 2020
angelEmade:
noted
Hy babe
Re: The Return Of Lalasticlala: Learn Sandbox Game Development On Cryengine. by futasu(m): 10:15pm On Jun 18, 2020
please I am highly so much interested
Re: The Return Of Lalasticlala: Learn Sandbox Game Development On Cryengine. by angelEmade: 1:22am On Jun 19, 2020
DenreleDave:

Hy babe
God will sha save me from you ooo
Re: The Return Of Lalasticlala: Learn Sandbox Game Development On Cryengine. by DenreleDave(m): 4:51am On Jun 19, 2020
angelEmade:
God will sha save me from you ooo
Morning
Re: The Return Of Lalasticlala: Learn Sandbox Game Development On Cryengine. by angelEmade: 10:52am On Jun 19, 2020
DenreleDave:

Morning
hiiiiiii
Re: The Return Of Lalasticlala: Learn Sandbox Game Development On Cryengine. by DenreleDave(m): 10:53am On Jun 19, 2020
angelEmade:
hiiiiiii
Pretty, do u mind if I send u a pm??
Re: The Return Of Lalasticlala: Learn Sandbox Game Development On Cryengine. by zexy2030(m): 11:19am On Jun 19, 2020
angelEmade:

madly interested. Our kids would rule the world with games. So love you emade.
Re: The Return Of Lalasticlala: Learn Sandbox Game Development On Cryengine. by angelEmade: 11:42am On Jun 19, 2020
zexy2030:

madly interested. Our kids would rule the world with games. So love you emade.
my naughty nairaland hubby
Re: The Return Of Lalasticlala: Learn Sandbox Game Development On Cryengine. by zexy2030(m): 11:44am On Jun 19, 2020
angelEmade:
my naughty nairaland hubby
Awwwwn, I'm like shocked, thanks honey.
Re: The Return Of Lalasticlala: Learn Sandbox Game Development On Cryengine. by Hotspotbro(m): 1:12pm On Jun 19, 2020
So is there also a Seun? In the game.
Re: The Return Of Lalasticlala: Learn Sandbox Game Development On Cryengine. by David405(m): 4:03pm On Jun 19, 2020
I would really love to be part of this
Re: The Return Of Lalasticlala: Learn Sandbox Game Development On Cryengine. by Thegamingorca(m): 4:35pm On Jun 19, 2020
Wth
Re: The Return Of Lalasticlala: Learn Sandbox Game Development On Cryengine. by chipsypop(m): 2:15pm On Jun 20, 2020
I'm interested. Please let me know when you start
Re: The Return Of Lalasticlala: Learn Sandbox Game Development On Cryengine. by nwajdee(m): 6:31pm On Jun 20, 2020
angelEmade:

Sign me up Angel. Excited much
Re: The Return Of Lalasticlala: Learn Sandbox Game Development On Cryengine. by specie103(m): 8:41pm On Jun 20, 2020
Will love to be part of this
Re: The Return Of Lalasticlala: Learn Sandbox Game Development On Cryengine. by DriggityDre: 4:20am On Jun 21, 2020
Err.... you need sponsors, and an actual team (no offense guys), if you want this to pop. Could still be indie though.

That name too, The Return of Lalasticlala is err.. did he go anywhere in the first place?

"The Return" sounds more like a sequel.
You could call it Lala's Origin, or something like that.

We might need an original idea, or something not too similar to a game like uhh.. Far Cry, for example.

MO. Great idea nonetheless.
cc: AngelEmade

3 Likes

Re: The Return Of Lalasticlala: Learn Sandbox Game Development On Cryengine. by DriggityDre: 4:24am On Jun 21, 2020
angelEmade:
Nice.

2 Likes

Re: The Return Of Lalasticlala: Learn Sandbox Game Development On Cryengine. by DriggityDre: 4:36am On Jun 21, 2020
Hotspotbro:
So is there also a Seun In the game.
Hehe, he could be the Snake Lord.
Destroyed Lala's village and killed his family, so he seeks revenge.

OAM4 could be the weapon forger. Obino, the magician that supplies potions and amulets.

Mynd, err.. the save-file guy.

2 Likes

Re: The Return Of Lalasticlala: Learn Sandbox Game Development On Cryengine. by Edopesin: 8:32am On Jun 21, 2020
angelemade I'm hooked

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Return Of Lalasticlala: Learn Sandbox Game Development On Cryengine. by angelEmade: 10:45am On Jun 21, 2020
DriggityDre:
Err.... you need sponsors, and an actual team (no offense guys), if you want this to pop. Could still be indie though.

That name too, The Return of Lalasticlala is err.. did he go anywhere in the first place?

"The Return" sounds more like a sequel.
You could call it Lala's Origin, or something like that.

We might need an original idea, or something not too similar to a game like uhh.. Far Cry, for example.

MO. Great idea nonetheless.
cc: AngelEmade
sponsors or whatever you mean...i don't make games for profit...it's all passion.
...but still I have a very good sponsor! and a world class team of devs.
Re: The Return Of Lalasticlala: Learn Sandbox Game Development On Cryengine. by Thegamingorca(m): 10:47am On Jun 21, 2020
angelEmade:

sponsors or whatever you mean...i don't make games for profit...it's all passion.

You might want to take your thriftshop to the technology, software programming or computer sections
Re: The Return Of Lalasticlala: Learn Sandbox Game Development On Cryengine. by Nobody: 10:49am On Jun 21, 2020
angelEmade:

Hey pretty
Re: The Return Of Lalasticlala: Learn Sandbox Game Development On Cryengine. by angelEmade: 12:17pm On Jun 21, 2020
Thegamingorca:

You might want to take your thriftshop to the technology, software programming or computer sections
i'll consider...but it's not a party for many.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Needed On Playing This Pc Games: Fifa 2008 And Pes 2008 / Exchange Your Ps2 And Ps1 Roms With O4ka, Everybodi Come Inside / Xbox Online Gamers(most Especially Fifa And Ultimate Team)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.