Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,077 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:07 PM

The Return Of Lalasticlala: Learn Sandbox Game Development On Cryengine. - Gaming (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / The Return Of Lalasticlala: Learn Sandbox Game Development On Cryengine. (1659 Views)

Game Development Courses & Certification Online / Sandbox Games In Partnership With Yuuzoo Group Network Launches Games In Africa / A Thread For Sandbox Game Players (2) (3) (4)

Re: The Return Of Lalasticlala: Learn Sandbox Game Development On Cryengine. by DriggityDre: 1:58pm On Jun 21, 2020
angelEmade:

sponsors or whatever you mean...i don't make games for profit...it's all passion.
...but still I have a very good sponsor! and a world class team of devs.

I thought that you'd pick your dev team from the comment section, 'cos of this;
So...if you are interested, just comment on this thread, i will save your moniker or username and quote you when we are ready to begin.
Wrong context on my part.

Look.

I'm not doubting the fact that you have a sponsor or a dev team.
I just dropped my say on this.

Lol, you sound like you're screaming grin

Re: The Return Of Lalasticlala: Learn Sandbox Game Development On Cryengine. by DriggityDre: 2:14pm On Jun 21, 2020
Thegamingorca:

You might want to take your thriftshop to the technology, software programming or computer sections
Lol.. thrift shop. You sef.

Re: The Return Of Lalasticlala: Learn Sandbox Game Development On Cryengine. by Thegamingorca(m): 2:18pm On Jun 21, 2020
DriggityDre:

Lol.. thrift shop. You sef.

I honestly have no idea what it is that you are driving at.

I was never here!
Re: The Return Of Lalasticlala: Learn Sandbox Game Development On Cryengine. by folarr(m): 2:20pm On Jun 21, 2020
@angelEmade
I want to be a part of the devs
Re: The Return Of Lalasticlala: Learn Sandbox Game Development On Cryengine. by DMPaulSr: 4:46pm On Jun 21, 2020
Damn, i'm interested
Re: The Return Of Lalasticlala: Learn Sandbox Game Development On Cryengine. by folarr(m): 5:21pm On Jun 21, 2020
DriggityDre:
Err.... you need sponsors, and an actual team (no offense guys), if you want this to pop. Could still be indie though.

That name too, The Return of Lalasticlala is err.. did he go anywhere in the first place?

"The Return" sounds more like a sequel.
You could call it Lala's Origin, or something like that.

We might need an original idea, or something not too similar to a game like uhh.. Far Cry, for example.

MO. Great idea nonetheless.
cc: AngelEmade
I agree,
@angelEmade,
I can lend you my RAGE subscription for a while, I started making something but I don't really have the time to finish, so instead of it wasting away, I can lend it to you
Re: The Return Of Lalasticlala: Learn Sandbox Game Development On Cryengine. by angelEmade: 8:02pm On Jun 21, 2020
DriggityDre:

I thought that you'd pick your dev team from the comment section, 'cos of this;
Wrong context on my part.

Look.
I'm not doubting the fact that you have a sponsor or a dev team. I just dropped my say on this.
Lol, you sound like you're screaming grin
i wasnt... I dont need a team i am only trying to teach.
Re: The Return Of Lalasticlala: Learn Sandbox Game Development On Cryengine. by DriggityDre: 8:23am On Jun 22, 2020
angelEmade:

i wasnt...
I dont need a team i am only trying to teach.
Aight, no p.

Re: The Return Of Lalasticlala: Learn Sandbox Game Development On Cryengine. by lordwilliams21(m): 11:28am On Jun 22, 2020
i'm interested.
Re: The Return Of Lalasticlala: Learn Sandbox Game Development On Cryengine. by nappy760(m): 12:43pm On Jun 22, 2020
When are the lectures commencing...?

What are the requirements...?

Any major prerequisites?
Re: The Return Of Lalasticlala: Learn Sandbox Game Development On Cryengine. by Edopesin: 7:56pm On Jun 22, 2020
angelEmade:

i wasnt...
I dont need a team i am only trying to teach.

Thanks jare
Re: The Return Of Lalasticlala: Learn Sandbox Game Development On Cryengine. by Hotspotbro(m): 12:19pm On Jun 24, 2020
DriggityDre:
Hehe, he could be the Snake Lord.
Destroyed Lala's village and killed his family, so he seeks revenge.

OAM4 could be the weapon forger. Obino, the magician that supplies potions and amulets.

Mynd, err.. the save-file guy.
And that Nairalander that likes to say Damn Nigarr in all his posts will be a fixture..

Re: The Return Of Lalasticlala: Learn Sandbox Game Development On Cryengine. by Donaldo7(m): 1:07am On Jun 30, 2020
I'm willing to learn
Re: The Return Of Lalasticlala: Learn Sandbox Game Development On Cryengine. by oluwafunso97(m): 2:06am On Jun 30, 2020
Sign me up pls
Re: The Return Of Lalasticlala: Learn Sandbox Game Development On Cryengine. by Olayetan(m): 2:19pm On Jun 30, 2020
Do you intend to build the game from scratch or just a modification over another game?
Re: The Return Of Lalasticlala: Learn Sandbox Game Development On Cryengine. by ReactGA: 11:59am On Aug 17, 2020
Re: The Return Of Lalasticlala: Learn Sandbox Game Development On Cryengine. by 3pleo: 6:50pm On Aug 18, 2020
I'm in
Re: The Return Of Lalasticlala: Learn Sandbox Game Development On Cryengine. by rafikii: 8:52pm On Aug 18, 2020
Sign me up

Asphalt Xtreme / Who Wanna Play Fifa Online On Ps4 / What's Your Biggest Come Back In Fifa On Ps4?