Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,511 members, 7,843,552 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

I Want To Start Up A Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Start Up A Business (358 Views)

Need A Business Idea I Can Start Up With 1 Million Naira / What Business Can I Start Up With 200k / Start Up Your Toilet Paper Production And Make Cool Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Start Up A Business by Ebonyecstasy: 9:43pm On Jun 18, 2020
I want to start up my own business but don't know how to, it seems as if Am scared cause this is my first time of venturing into business. I don't know how to market my products, i don't kne how to retain my customers.
Those who have been into business how did u overcome the fear and what were d challenges? By the way i make bags, slippers, hats, facinators etc.
Re: I Want To Start Up A Business by Ade3131: 9:52pm On Jun 18, 2020
Ebonyecstasy:
I want to start up my own business but don't know how to, it seems as if Am scared cause this is my first time of venturing into business. I don't know how to market my products, i don't kne how to retain my customers.
Those who have been into business how did u overcome the fear and what were d challenges? By the way i make bags, slippers, hats, facinators etc.

Let the fear of failure motivate you positively... You won't stop at anything to ensure all your fears are conquered and your curiosities quenched.

Look for an established entrepreneuer around your vicinity and learn trade from him/her. I know you already have the skill to produce stuffs but you need more than just that to survive and navigate your way in the ever competitive market space. All the best dear
Re: I Want To Start Up A Business by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 18, 2020
try and fail is better than not trying at all l.. look for someone in that line of business to mentor you do research online,watch videos and make enquiry off social media 🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰

(1) (Reply)

N30,000 Monthly In Nigeria / Setting Up An Online Football Jersey Store: Is It Profitable?? / Free Mtn 500mb Date For 24hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.