Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,843 members, 7,831,730 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud (70018 Views)

Court Grants Obinwanne Okeke "Invictus Obi" Permission To See Dentist / Invictus Obi: Nairaland Post That Led FBI To Arrest Obinwanne Okeke / Obinwanne Okeke Aka Invictus Obi Busted By FBI (Full Details) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud by blowjob: 10:29pm On Jun 18, 2020
Really angry sad

Evil bring Evil.
Re: Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:29pm On Jun 18, 2020
Ahmed0336:
Chai!!

Dia type of money go make pesin wey dey hustle legitimately look stweepiddddd.
And they are the type pastors pray loud to them saying you will not die. All your enemies will scatter

7 Likes

Re: Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud by seunmsg(m): 10:29pm On Jun 18, 2020
He did the crime, he should do the time. Others should please learn.

2 Likes

Re: Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud by hammer3: 10:30pm On Jun 18, 2020
TOPCRUISE:
EFCC Knows the whereabout of all his collaborators said to be at large. They will keep kwayet

NOTHING WORST THAN WEN U START SOUNDING LIKE U ARE THE GOOD ONE.

THEIR ARE NO GOOD ONE, IN NIGERIA.

NIGERIA IS A NATION OF THIEVES.

4 Likes

Re: Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud by od501: 10:30pm On Jun 18, 2020
jamesversion:
Mr. Okeke, see you at 52... Enjoy ur 20yrs.

Okeke nwa okafor banyi o. unu nukwa ogene.. grin

I'm not from Igbo but I like the song.. pls what does it mean??

Our own Okeke son of okafor, did you hear the gong? grin

6 Likes

Re: Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jun 18, 2020
OneDollarSalary:

Please give me the monicker of his NL account
https://www.nairaland.com/invictusobi
Re: Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud by skyp(m): 10:30pm On Jun 18, 2020
Just imagine if he was arrested in nigeria, he would have been walking free by now.

1 Like

Re: Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud by Ibime(m): 10:31pm On Jun 18, 2020
If he pled guilty and he snitched massively which led to other convictions, then he will get a lighter sentence.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud by Naijaarchive(m): 10:33pm On Jun 18, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY4:
This Americans no dey arrest politicians wey dey loot hundreds of billings of dollars put for their country o.

But small change wey guyman wan te press, dem wan put for jail.

But our politicians dey here still dey do rubbush

That's not their job now... What's the job of Efcc, icpc, police

1 Like

Re: Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud by Crizillion1(m): 10:33pm On Jun 18, 2020
It ended in............................
Re: Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud by Burnguveren(f): 10:33pm On Jun 18, 2020
IpobAntidote:
First time offender, and less than 10 victims should be expecting 10 to 12 years for 11 million dollar white collar crime. He will do about 10 years before he's deported back to Nigeria. Oh well.

98 percent of those accused in US Federal courts will eventually plead guilty. It's almost impossible to win.

Federal crime 20years is 20years no probation no nothing.

4 Likes

Re: Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud by DenreleDave(m): 10:33pm On Jun 18, 2020
chukwuibuipob:
grin Everywhere we Go,We Defelop.KWENU oooooo wink wink grin.Ipob yweets are...... grin grin cc:Ipobsarecriminals.. wink.Gud nite y’all*Drag blanket wink*

grin

1 Like

Re: Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud by Chrisbeks: 10:33pm On Jun 18, 2020
Phew, that's huge but I believe he must have agreed a plea deal with them to plead guilty and get a lighter sentence

1 Like

Re: Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud by koolaid87: 10:34pm On Jun 18, 2020
He can join the nation of Islam. Perhaps He could turn malcolm for prison. Mr motivational speaker
Re: Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud by BlestHanneSSG: 10:38pm On Jun 18, 2020
Continue, you hear! Na turn by turn..

OLDESTWARRIBOY4:
This Americans no dey arrest politicians wey dey loot hundreds of billings of dollars put for their country o.

Re: Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud by jamesversion: 10:38pm On Jun 18, 2020
od501:

Our own Okeke son of okafor, did you hear the gong? grin
Thanks.
Re: Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud by Abagworo(m): 10:38pm On Jun 18, 2020
This guy was once on Nairaland

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud by MOnkeyBabe(f): 10:39pm On Jun 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
Precious Daddy,

Two things have I required of thee; deny me them not before I die:
Remove far from me vanity and lies: give me neither poverty nor riches; feed me with food convenient for me:
Lest I be full, and deny thee, and say, Who is the LORD? or lest I be poor, and steal, and take the name of my God in vain.

Lastly, My Daddy! Whatever you cannot give to me, I do not need it! May it Never come to me .
I ask all these in JESUS NAME...Amen

Your Little boy

Righteousness89
he's going to pay the fine. That does it. StoP Overthinking
Re: Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud by Miarose: 10:40pm On Jun 18, 2020
First time offender, for a full blooded Nigerian? I doubt. He will be used to set an example for others. Our reputation does the real damage.
IpobAntidote:
First time offender, and less than 10 victims should be expecting 10 to 12 years for 11 million dollar white collar crime. He will do about 10 years before he's deported back to Nigeria. Oh well.

98 percent of those accused in US Federal courts will eventually plead guilty. It's almost impossible to win.

1 Like

Re: Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 18, 2020
Re: Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud by grandstar(m): 10:41pm On Jun 18, 2020
He may not get up to 20 years. I suspect there's a plea bargain somewhere. He may get less than 10 years.
Re: Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud by mozona(m): 10:41pm On Jun 18, 2020
They keep showing us the face of Yahoo guys, etc but not the face of covid 19 patients or death
Re: Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud by IpobAntidote: 10:43pm On Jun 18, 2020
Burnguveren:

Federal crime 20years is 20years no probation no nothing.

Not true. 20 years in the BOP is actually about 17years. Prisoners are currently doing 85 percent of their time in prison, and that's about to be changed to 65 percent. I think Trump signed on the 65 percent time to be served already but not sure about it. So if he gets about 12 years, he'll do about 10 years before he's deported back to Nigeria on the current 85 percent time to he served.

Also, there's probation in the federal system but it's on top of a prison time. So if he gets like 12 years, then they will also add about 5 years of probation to his sentence. But because he's deportable, he will not have to serve the probation part of it. He will be deported after the prison time has been served.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud by OLDESTWARRIBOY4: 10:44pm On Jun 18, 2020
Naijaarchive:

That's not their job now... What's the job of Efcc, icpc, police

Person carry billions of dollars drop for your country...how e te getam dem no go ask? No be allison dominica don make minister a known criminal o? The west they aid all these our politicians cause dem dey get cut inside.

Make dem arrest all of them...yahoo boys o, looting politicians all na thief

BlestHanneSSG:
Continue, you hear! Na turn by turn..

. Abeg shift, dem dey worry you?
Re: Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud by salford1: 10:47pm On Jun 18, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY4:
This Americans no dey arrest politicians wey dey loot hundreds of billions of dollars put for their country o.

Well. The politicians did not steal America's money. They always steal Nigeria's money, so it is up to the EFCC, NPF and ICPC to prosecute and jail them. Nothing to do with America.

When they try to even help arrest, our government helps to frustrate extradition processes too. Check the drug lord senator and owner of one airline like that.

3 Likes

Re: Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud by Brainzz40(m): 10:48pm On Jun 18, 2020
Righteousness89:
Precious Daddy,

Two things have I required of thee; deny me them not before I die:
Remove far from me vanity and lies: give me neither poverty nor riches; feed me with food convenient for me:
Lest I be full, and deny thee, and say, Who is the LORD? or lest I be poor, and steal, and take the name of my God in vain.

Lastly, My Daddy! Whatever you cannot give to me, I do not need it! May it Never come to me .
I ask all these in JESUS NAME...Amen

Your Little boy

Righteousness89
pls,permit me to copy this,thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud by Eillyeillz(m): 10:50pm On Jun 18, 2020
Off you go then, Don't drop the soap Home.
Re: Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:50pm On Jun 18, 2020
Benzema! shocked
Re: Obinwanne Okeke "InvictusObi" Pleads Guilty To ₦4.2 Billion Fraud by IpobAntidote: 10:51pm On Jun 18, 2020
Miarose:
First time offender, for a full blooded Nigerian? I doubt. He will be used to set an example for others. Our reputation does the real damage.

It doesn't matter that he's Nigerian, the PSI will indicate that he has no prior record hence that will drop his points by 2 points. But in the scheme of things, that's peanut. But it will still save him about a year or less when it's said and done. He will also get another 2 points off for pleading guilty instead of going to trial. He should get about 10 to 12 years to serve 9 to 10 and get deported back.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Akure Socialite 'Saybayo' Died In Brothel After Sex Romp With Mistress - Police / Big-Sized Woman Beats Girl With Cutlass Publicly (Photos) / Russian Man Shoots His Wife And His Brother Dead After He Caught Them Having Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.