Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,288 members, 7,839,429 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Hillarious Photo Of Kenya Man Driving His Newly Acquired Mercedez Benz E350 - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Hillarious Photo Of Kenya Man Driving His Newly Acquired Mercedez Benz E350 (4939 Views)

Frodd Gets Mercedez Benz Gift From Sir Justine 24 Hours After Being Mocked / Danfo Driver Seen Driving His Bus Without A Steering Wheel In Orile, Lagos / "You Must Blow By Force" Wizkid To Ahmed, His Newly Signed Starboy Act (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Hillarious Photo Of Kenya Man Driving His Newly Acquired Mercedez Benz E350 by oluwafemme129(m): 9:40am On Jun 19, 2020
What do you think happened that night?

Weddings moments are known to be the happiest feelings for couples and one of the side attractions are wedding photos.

When you come across a wedding photo that is so hilarious just like this one, it becomes a crime if you refuse to share.

A Kenya man is having the best time of his life hanging at the back of his newly acquired Mercedez Benz e350.

When I asked my followers on Facebook what caption would best describe this wedding photo, one of them suggested this "Rocking my newly acquired Mercedes Benz e350", it's really funny, isn't it?

What would your caption of this funny wedding photo be?

The hilarious wedding photo pictures the man rocking his wife from behind sending a clear message to his fans the intention he has for that night. Don't ask me what are his intentions lol.

It's a beautiful thing to find love and just as we know, marriage is a blessing for couples.

I don't know how it's done in Kenya, but here in Nigeria when you get married, you proceed on a seven days honeymoon where you relax and just enjoy yourself. Chopping of any style is allowed as folks will be expecting big tummy from the woman in some month's time lol.

This Kenya man is so lucky he didn't get married here in Nigeria most especially to a calaber girl of Nigerian heritage. He would have seen pepper that night for pulling such wedding photo stunt lol.

Trust Nigerians ladies them no dey carry last at all.

The photo has since gone viral on Facebook with everyone commenting on the man for displaying his talent.

To all men, when you get married don't be afraid of showing yourself because she is now your property and you are free to do whatever you wish with her that night...

2 Likes

Re: Hillarious Photo Of Kenya Man Driving His Newly Acquired Mercedez Benz E350 by SirMichael1: 9:44am On Jun 19, 2020
oluwafemme129:
What do you think happened that night?

Weddings moments are known to be the happiest feelings for couples and one of the side attractions are wedding photos.

When you come across a wedding photo that is so hilarious just like this one, it becomes a crime if you refuse to share.

A Kenya man is having the best time of his life hanging at the back of his newly acquired Mercedez Benz e350.

When I asked my followers on Facebook what caption would best describe this wedding photo, one of them suggested this "Rocking my newly acquired Mercedes Benz e350", it's really funny, isn't it?

What would your caption of this funny wedding photo be?

The hilarious wedding photo pictures the man rocking his wife from behind sending a clear message to his fans the intention he has for that night. Don't ask me what are his intentions lol.

It's a beautiful thing to find love and just as we know, marriage is a blessing for couples.

I don't know how it's done in Kenya, but here in Nigeria when you get married, you proceed on a seven days honeymoon where you relax and just enjoy yourself. Chopping of any style is allowed as folks will be expecting big tummy from the woman in some month's time lol.

This Kenya man is so lucky he didn't get married here in Nigeria most especially to a calaber girl of Nigerian heritage. He would have seen pepper that night for pulling such wedding photo stunt lol.

Trust Nigerians ladies them no dey carry last at all.

The photo has since gone viral on Facebook with everyone commenting on the man for displaying his talent.

To all men, when you get married don't be afraid of showing yourself because she is now your property and you are free to do whatever you wish with her that night...

all these captions for one picture? Na wah.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Hillarious Photo Of Kenya Man Driving His Newly Acquired Mercedez Benz E350 by xendra: 9:46am On Jun 19, 2020
Op goan marry.
you want to kill yourself onto another person's own
Re: Hillarious Photo Of Kenya Man Driving His Newly Acquired Mercedez Benz E350 by Tonymegabush1(m): 10:34am On Jun 19, 2020
Perfect..
Re: Hillarious Photo Of Kenya Man Driving His Newly Acquired Mercedez Benz E350 by doggedfighter(f): 11:34am On Jun 19, 2020
Joblessness
Re: Hillarious Photo Of Kenya Man Driving His Newly Acquired Mercedez Benz E350 by Xbolmax: 11:43am On Jun 19, 2020
the wife go sabi place herself well for doggy
Re: Hillarious Photo Of Kenya Man Driving His Newly Acquired Mercedez Benz E350 by chariisGRACE(m): 11:47am On Jun 19, 2020
Kenya and weirdness are like Buhari and shock cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Hillarious Photo Of Kenya Man Driving His Newly Acquired Mercedez Benz E350 by Vyzz: 1:55pm On Jun 19, 2020
angry
Re: Hillarious Photo Of Kenya Man Driving His Newly Acquired Mercedez Benz E350 by Richygold21(m): 6:39pm On Jun 19, 2020
So funny!! Really crazy! Everybody want to be seen on internet

(1) (Reply)

Jim Iyke In Hot Romance With Pastor's Wife / Ini Edo Strike Very Sexy Pose After Matriculation. (sexynewlook) / Listen To My Second Single Guys

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.