Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:55 PM

Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. (84170 Views)

Wife Sister Naming Her Baby After My Wife Ex Boyfriend / My Younger Sister Or My Boss Daughter ?? / My Wife's Sister Is About To Crash My Marriage, Please Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by GOFRONT(m): 4:37pm On Jun 19, 2020
@Oma307, Continue oh.....I see you o.....On a thread wen ladies are not in good terms with d guys, you just dey busy Admiring a gorgeous lady.... grin

Careful sha....before they say you sef dey follow sleep with housemaid oo... cheesy grin
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by pocohantas(f): 4:37pm On Jun 19, 2020
sanpipita:

I have witnessed this scenario before but unfortunately most people don't let maids have time for themselves, and by time man of the house comes calling or even the gateman/driver they might have no choice but to accept, they need attention too

You see some of them yapping about work-life balance, yet their maids work 24/7. Some maids don’t even cross the gate, except when they are sent on errands. Some of the ones from my side bring their maids to the village for Christmas. The maid na orphan? She no get family? ?!! cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jun 19, 2020
atimes men turn to their housmaids in order to get blowjobs or an@l whch madam would never want to experiment with. to discourage that a woman should be well open minded when it comes to bedroom maters with her husband . very wiling to satisfy his sexual apetite completely instead of shyin away from it.

1 Like

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by wany(f): 4:45pm On Jun 19, 2020
spiritedtete:
I remember my old friend who told me we should exchange maids.. he had a boy maid i had a girl maid...

So when he saw her and discovered i wasn't doing anything with her.. to my surprise he started begging me to let her come work for him.. it is weird to me though..

How will I be eating goat they ask me to watch over... Godforbid.. I rather go very far even if atall i want to do nonsense.. even for the sake of respecting yourself and your wife please never do your maid... please see it as a taboo.
Man way carry sense. Only a cheating man will end up with a cheating woman.so when a woman cheats on a man look deep he deserves double dose.tueh undecided
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by Moganajoe: 4:48pm On Jun 19, 2020
GOFRONT:
When you straff your maid in tension or fear, the better or sweeter the pleasure you derive.

There is this unexplained sweetness and pleasure that one experienced when bedding a maid or a wife's younger sister....If only you are not caught and embarrassed oo..

Bros you go see heaven so? Coz with your expression of (sweetness) here even pesin wey never try am before go wan go test am

1 Like

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by Advancedman(m): 4:49pm On Jun 19, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
Monogamy is not for men.

Monogamy is a fictitious myth invented by the colonial masters

1 Like

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by zedegit: 4:54pm On Jun 19, 2020
MiVida:
Fucking a maid is sweet... But wife's sister is a no go for me.

It doesn't make you any honourable. You should even carry your wife mama join.
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by blessed2share: 4:55pm On Jun 19, 2020
MiVida:
the maid enjoyed it abeg... Say something else.

One of the most important issues surrounding rape is based on the difficulty in gauging or confirming “CONSENT”. That is why some of the most common statements from rapist and their supporters are “it was consensual sex”, “I did not force her”, “why did she not shout for help?”, “why did she not report immediately?”, “what was she doing alone with a man that is not a relative?”.
Rape is often associated with physical violence but the perpetrator can equally use the power of psychological manipulation, power and position among other things to subdue the victim. Examples?

Your house-help or ward sees no other place to turn when you asked for sex. She stands the risk of losing her shelter and maybe more. So, she gives in and even moaned rather than cry or shout for help during the session. It is still rape.

Be warned. Continue the rape if you want but don't say you did it out of ignorance.

3 Likes

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by Parisian: 4:56pm On Jun 19, 2020
What also happens to divorcing the woman and marrying the maid or sister and keeping the key to his house?
Samiah33:

See your reasoning, why the violence? What happened to divorcing his sorry ass and keep the key to the house. If it was a man now all you’ll hear is gender violence nonsense
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by Mypeople2(m): 4:58pm On Jun 19, 2020
Ingriid:
SMH! This is the only thing we are good at discussing. Sex sex sex, marriage , is ur bf/ gf good in bed, my bf is cheating on me bla bla bla. All of us ( youth) will be alright in this country . sha!
What do you want people to discuss ? You want us to discuss how politicians are siphoning our money and telling us to stay at home and wash our hands like people who intend to eat fufu .My dear, there is nothing to discuss these days .

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by Parisian: 4:58pm On Jun 19, 2020
Its not tiring to ride only d!ck, right? The double standards...
SQLmastar:
If the maid is 18+ and gives her consent, then he's not a pervert.
Besides, don't you think it is tiring and boring having to only straff one hole (wife's) your entire life?
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by gbemishile: 4:59pm On Jun 19, 2020
Lived with my uncle for like 4 years and in those years he hired 5 maids.it was extremely tempting but u had to respect my uncle and his wife.

2 Likes

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by tunize(m): 5:00pm On Jun 19, 2020
GOFRONT:
If you ve ever straff your maid........ Anytime your maid be like: Aunty, there is something i want to tell you, Na so your mind go want to jump out through your mouth grin
That kind thing but men wen dey straff dem maid or wife female relation useless shall, cheating is bad but still put respect do am go far.

1 Like

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by Parisian: 5:00pm On Jun 19, 2020
And their mothers?
Roman7:
if u check an well na d maid dey cook food way d man dey chop for house.......
men have tendencies of developing feelings for the woman that cooks their food

1 Like

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by Parisian: 5:02pm On Jun 19, 2020
Betrayal is an anomaly. That it happens doesn't mean it's okay, just like murder.
Sparro:

Betrayal is a normal day to day thing. Christ was betrayed to be killed talk more of one yeye issue
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by sanpipita(m): 5:04pm On Jun 19, 2020
pocohantas:

You see some of them yapping about work-life balance, yet their maids work 24/7. Some maids don’t even cross the gate, except when they are sent on errands. Some of the ones from my side bring their maids to the village for Christmas. The maid na orphan? She no get family? ?!! cheesy

Yup going forward I wish people will be re oriented to understand maids deserve care to maintain their mental health things like cerebrating their birthdays and allowing them see their families matter, living isolation and just working can be killing

2 Likes

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by Parisian: 5:04pm On Jun 19, 2020
Thank God karma is a b!tch. Your daughter will also be a sugar baby to her sugar daddy.
Omoregiek:
This kind of cheating is not for poor people, as soon as madam catch you,when you can afford it, give house girl 250k to move out straight away, collect her number so you go check on her and make sure she do that thing that's going to cost you millions, before madam call family distribute 200k each to her mama and papa, then most importantly change her car to something she can show off to her friends, but if you really have money just send her and the kids shopping in Dubai, at least you get extra time with that young 19year old girl, that can handle in a way you can't tell anybody lmao!!!!
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by flokii: 5:05pm On Jun 19, 2020
It's now bad these days that even young mother-in-laws are not spared especially those ones that go for omugwo.. they end up taking care of the baby and their son-in-laws in za other room.

Very shameful.

1 Like

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by Omoregiek: 5:08pm On Jun 19, 2020
Parisian:
Thank God karma is a b!tch. Your daughter will also be a sugar baby to her sugar daddy.

That how life is my dear, somebody bae can easily be somebody sidechick
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by Parisian: 5:08pm On Jun 19, 2020
So what advice do you have for married women if konji catch them? Pray and fast?

Lmao , most people are mad in this country.
EzendiEgo1:
Fuvking maid dey sweet ooh but be ready to dance to the music.

Am not married but I fuvk the maid my uncle wife employed to be helping her so much until she claims she's pregnant. My brothers my whole life that time was upside down.

I have to spend 55k to save my life and believe me anytime I see her call my heart Skip.

Please married men here if konji hold you biko try find ashawo or someone else to. No even think of fuvking your maid....
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by tradetips: 5:09pm On Jun 19, 2020
Bad
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by Parisian: 5:10pm On Jun 19, 2020
Hiv/Aids, herpes, and all stds are not fictitious tho grin
Advancedman:

Monogamy is a fictitious myth invented by the colonial masters
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by Asadujames202(m): 5:13pm On Jun 19, 2020
To my utmost sincerity
I see nothing wrong with a man sleeping with his wife's sister and maid

Variety is the spice of life
Man's a polygamous being for effing sake

How does a sane mind expect a man to forever cling to one woman all his life?

Our great grandfather's married more than 6 women.

Nothing wrong with this generation of men keeping up with the culture.

3 Likes

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by stanliwise(m): 5:14pm On Jun 19, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

And when wife bathes him in hot water for infidelity, the "After God, fear women" crew will not do well to remember it was the man who went to wake up trouble.

Isorait
No act of violence should be tolerated. Go violent only when it is the only inevitable way to save your life.
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jun 19, 2020
By their comments you can identify some potential rapist,sleeping with your maid is rape,little wonder why some of you are being accused everywhere of rape that happened years ago,a maid wont remain a maid forever, she will grow and become wiser and may decide to press charges.Very shameful

1 Like

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by AfroKnight: 5:14pm On Jun 19, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

When he is accused of rape in later years, please ensure you have this same energy then

So you are justifying false rape accusation? Not surprised though.

1 Like

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by mkoabiola: 5:15pm On Jun 19, 2020
Some men can bang anything under skirt sha
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by nurusystem(m): 5:16pm On Jun 19, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
Monogamy is not for men.
polygamy nko
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 19, 2020
flokii:
It's now bad these days that even young mother-in-laws are not spared especially those ones that go for omugwo.. they end up taking care of the baby and their son-in-laws in za other room.

Very shameful.
grin grin grin
Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by AfroKnight: 5:19pm On Jun 19, 2020
Sixfeetbelle:

And when wife bathes him in hot water for infidelity, the "After God, fear women" crew will not do well to remember it was the man who went to wake up trouble.

Isorait

How can you justify such a wicked crime? You should be afraid of yourself.

1 Like

Re: Married Men Sleeping With Their Wife's Sister Or Maid: Let's Talk About It. by Roman7(m): 5:33pm On Jun 19, 2020
Parisian:
And their mothers?
yes naw......

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Conversation Between A Mother And Her Child Who Caught Her Cheating On His Dad. / Mother Goes Topless With Her Daughter For Her 1st Birthday, Rock Body Paint / Mother Blasted For Posing Unclad With Her Son [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.