Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,542 members, 7,823,377 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

Man Fights With Rain After Smoking Colorado In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Fights With Rain After Smoking Colorado In Lagos (5891 Views)

Man Kills Friend With Cylinder After Smoking Colorado In Ondo / Man Fights With 2 Girls In Abuja After Sleeping With Them & Refused To Pay / Man Fights Armed Robber For Stealing Girlfriend’s Phone, Collects His Gun (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Fights With Rain After Smoking Colorado In Lagos by BlackfireX: 10:55am On Jun 20, 2020
Angels in heaven will be looking down , asking " who created this ones ehhhhh "
Re: Man Fights With Rain After Smoking Colorado In Lagos by Vyzz: 11:41am On Jun 20, 2020
grin

This one off me patapata
Re: Man Fights With Rain After Smoking Colorado In Lagos by Raeheemwayne: 1:20pm On Jun 20, 2020
Even three able bodied men cannot off one Colorado at one sitting and feel the same.
This man asked for it; so, Happy boxing day to him.
Colorado mad ohh, as a first timer don't smoke it as if you're in a competition with anybody.
Naxo my course mate make mouth sotey we vex arrange Colorado give am make him finish am alone, till today my guy deh fear even cigarette.
Be warned biko.
Re: Man Fights With Rain After Smoking Colorado In Lagos by Coldie(m): 1:21pm On Jun 20, 2020
Annie939:
hope you have stopped smoking?
The guy is just lieing smoking cant do that to u
Re: Man Fights With Rain After Smoking Colorado In Lagos by Iceyjayz: 3:29pm On Jun 20, 2020
daniberry:
I'm a wasted sperm
I wonder who is deceiving you that you are beautiful with brains, you that have noodles and fish as brain. cheesy
Re: Man Fights With Rain After Smoking Colorado In Lagos by Annie939(f): 6:36pm On Jun 20, 2020
Coldie:
The guy is just lieing smoking cant do that to u
like seriously?
Re: Man Fights With Rain After Smoking Colorado In Lagos by Coldie(m): 6:44pm On Jun 20, 2020
Annie939:
like seriously?
Smoking makes u cool. Why alcohol makes u hyperactive...

Thats why if u go to a party vif u see guys taking alcohol they tend to become very social, infact they are ready to talk to everyone they can come across.

But people who smoke kush in a party sometimes just become quiet.

The highest thing smoking can make u do is that it makes almost every sound u hear interesting.

That's y most artistes smoke kush when they make songs

1 Like

Re: Man Fights With Rain After Smoking Colorado In Lagos by daniberry: 7:30pm On Jun 20, 2020
Iceyjayz:
I wonder who is deceiving you that you are beautiful with brains, you that have noodles and fish as brain. cheesy
your mum
Re: Man Fights With Rain After Smoking Colorado In Lagos by Annie939(f): 10:53pm On Jun 20, 2020
Coldie:

Smoking makes u cool. Why alcohol makes u hyperactive...

Thats why if u go to a party vif u see guys taking alcohol they tend to become very social, infact they are ready to talk to everyone they can come across.

But people who smoke kush in a party sometimes just become quiet.

The highest thing smoking can make u do is that it makes almost every sound u hear interesting.

That's y most artistes smoke kush when they make songs

Re: Man Fights With Rain After Smoking Colorado In Lagos by Iceyjayz: 7:37am On Jun 21, 2020
daniberry:
my mum
Dumb girl cheesy
Re: Man Fights With Rain After Smoking Colorado In Lagos by daniberry: 8:09am On Jun 21, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Dumb girl cheesy
just like your mum cheesy
Re: Man Fights With Rain After Smoking Colorado In Lagos by Iceyjayz: 9:16am On Jun 21, 2020
daniberry:
just like my mum cheesy
Oh your mum too is dumb, i guess you took that dumbness from her.
Re: Man Fights With Rain After Smoking Colorado In Lagos by daniberry: 10:33am On Jun 21, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Oh my mum too is dumb, i guess i took that dumbness from her.. I'm so sorry.
it's ok I understand
Re: Man Fights With Rain After Smoking Colorado In Lagos by Iceyjayz: 12:17pm On Jun 21, 2020
daniberry:
it's ok I understand
Thank God you have verified that your dumbness is hereditary. cheesy
Re: Man Fights With Rain After Smoking Colorado In Lagos by daniberry: 3:02pm On Jun 21, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Thank God you made me verifiy that my dumbness is hereditary. cheesy
you're welcome
Re: Man Fights With Rain After Smoking Colorado In Lagos by Iceyjayz: 2:02pm On Jun 22, 2020
daniberry:
you're welcome
Lol so you removed your picture and signature? mehn low self-esteem is real. jeez! grin
Re: Man Fights With Rain After Smoking Colorado In Lagos by faceland: 6:46am On Mar 14
2cribz:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wF84HfNQCjo

If he wasn't a bad person, he wouldn't be having bad trips like that... And that is not weed.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Kidnap Female Soldier, Strip And Threaten To Behead Her / Jungle Justice: Two Teenagers Burnt To Death (Disturbing Photos) / What Drives Someone To Suicide?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.