Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,555 members, 7,850,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:38 AM

What Has Gone Wrong With Mtn 180 & 181 Customer Care Lines - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What Has Gone Wrong With Mtn 180 & 181 Customer Care Lines (858 Views)

Tied Of Calling 180 You Can Reach Mtn Customer Care Via Whatsapp / MTN Customer Care Whatsapp Numbers / Is There Any Way Of Contacting Mtn Customer Care Since 180 Is Not Working (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Has Gone Wrong With Mtn 180 & 181 Customer Care Lines by christson: 1:26pm On Jan 27, 2011
Hello everyone,
If no one has noticed or willing to take the bull by the horn, I think I want to. Its so sad that MTN customer care could not be reached for more than a week now. No text message information to explain when the issue with the line has been neither has any information about this ugly incidence has been published on their website. This is not fair. Yet the company keeps making money on calls and recharge cards being loaded every second.

I would want users of the mobile network to contribute to this issue. Anyone that is connected one way or the other to their top managers should tell them that subscribers are not happy with this latest development. I hope it would be resolve soonest.

(1) (Reply)

null / Can I Ever Trust Airtel Again / MTN Has Been Deducting My Credit Unnecessarily

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.