Stats: 3,157,970 members, 7,835,242 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:31 AM

If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? (55987 Views)

Earphone Wire Stuck In An Indonesian Man's Bladder While Using It To Masturbate / Masturbate During Coronavirus Lockdown To Boost Your Immune System - Doctor / I'm A Virgin HIV Positive Lady: Please Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by Tillatalk: 11:15pm On Jun 19, 2020
IsaacRocks:

Yes am a testimony to that, I feel rejected and casted and stupid whenever am done
even when you have sex that's the same feelings you get but the only disadvantage about masturbating is unable to perform well when you have the real sex or with your future wife

Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by falcon01: 11:18pm On Jun 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
Are u concerned with not being a virgin or with sinning against GOD , your body and exposing yourself to spiritual wife!

Masturbation is Deep bro.

It cripples one Spiritually, physically, Maritally, Mentally and otherwise..
you
Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by Humanoid01(m): 11:19pm On Jun 19, 2020
Theoretically, sexual intercourse is basically a means to satisfy our sexual desires. As such, anyone who has engaged in that activity isn't a virgin. Masturbation achieves pretty much the same purpose. Therefore, if you have masturbated to satisfy your sexual desire, then you are not a virgin. It's that simple. This is what I think, but it's not certain because it only leads to the question "based on this definition, do victims of rape also fall in this category?" . I think only victims can explain that.
Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by miketayo(m): 11:19pm On Jun 19, 2020
FuckTheWorld:

Keep fooling yourself.
Is a virgin without a hymen a virgin?

Olodo, whr did u put ur ears during ur biology class.
virginity has nothing to do with hymen, some girls lost their hymen from sports, doesn't mean they r not virgins

Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by OLDESTWARRIBOY4: 11:21pm On Jun 19, 2020
Roman7:

I'm sorry to say masturbation has nothing to do with being introverted or extroverted.

Maybe you are right but most especially the chronic ones are introverted

when I was in Uni, my roommate was always happy when I ain't home or when I called and tell him I will passing the night at a friend's place. Dude's was avoiding all his friends, always indoors. I always beg him to leave the house, go see friends, girls, parties, go anywhere...he was a chronic one, I tire for that guy

Year 2, he got his own place and his neighbours said he's barely outdoors

Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by Olayetan(m): 11:22pm On Jun 19, 2020
miketayo:

virginity has nothing to do with hymen, some girls lost their hymen from sports, doesn't mean they r not virgins

What kind of sport?
Asking for knowledge.
Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by sheyitokz(m): 11:24pm On Jun 19, 2020
goan report urslf 2 dat your cousin at virgina u hear muntula
Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by Bigbishung(m): 11:24pm On Jun 19, 2020
Righteousness89:
Are u concerned with not being a virgin or with sinning against GOD , your body and exposing yourself to spiritual wife!

Masturbation is Deep bro.

It cripples one Spiritually, physically, Maritally, Mentally and otherwise..
guy chill.so now make em f......k
Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by Memberclub(m): 11:26pm On Jun 19, 2020
He's still a virgin.
Sexual intercourse has to happen if you want to lose your virginity

Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by Unrated900(m): 11:27pm On Jun 19, 2020
It happens to
You and not
Someone

Stop the saying that someone asked you
Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by Roman7(m): 11:32pm On Jun 19, 2020
OLDESTWARRIBOY4:

Maybe you are right but most especially the chronic ones are introverted

when I was in Uni, my roommate was always happy when I ain't home or when I called and tell him I will passing the night at a friend's place. Dude's was avoiding all his friends, always indoors. I always beg him to leave the house, go see friends, girls, parties, go anywhere...he was a chronic one, I tire for that guy

Year 2, he got his own place and his neighbours said he's barely outdoors

Masturnation didn't cus his introversion he has always been that way...........and yes many introvert masturbates n many extrovert do too.........I have introvert friends that can lash anything wearing skirt....like they love gals........so I doesn't mean which side you're on..

Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by Tonitoniton(m): 11:33pm On Jun 19, 2020
why should u masturbate? That is perversion. Masturbation indicates that u are posses already because no normal human being can masturbate. There is a spirit behind masturbation and other wrong vices as well. Masturbation will bring u loads of problem and u practically activates ur spirit husband control over ur life. As a matter of fact, spirit husband is the main force behind masturbation. If he tries every thing to pollute u and fails, he will come through any kind of perversion depending on the type that u will fall for. the same spirit spouse is behind, homos, lesbians, feminism, rape, etc. U do ur self a great harm by succumbing to masturbation. be wise
Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by Mraproko1: 11:33pm On Jun 19, 2020
GOFRONT:
Go ahead and Masturbate......I just came out of the Bathroom after masturbation.....And i feel refreshed, I feel like a virgin.

Pls dont think twice, just go on and masturbate, there is no consequence to it...

God in his infinite mercy has made our arms long enough to reach our genitals so we can comfortably masturbate with it....

ThankGod for the creation of the act of masturbation....

ThankGod for the creation of the company that produces Fressia petroleum jelly (Vaseline).

ThankGod for creating women and their soft and creamy kittykat whose picture Catalyze the act of masturbation.....

Wayray
Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by Roman7(m): 11:35pm On Jun 19, 2020
Olayetan:

What kind of sport? Asking for knowledge.

Stretching i.e splitting...., cycling, horse riding
Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by jlo247(m): 11:37pm On Jun 19, 2020
Worse than that. You are committing a great sin. You better stop and repent
Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by OLDESTWARRIBOY4: 11:39pm On Jun 19, 2020
Roman7:

Masturnation didn't cus his introversion he has always been that way...........and yes many introvert masturbates n many extrovert do too.........I have introvert friends that can lash anything wearing skirt....like they love gals........so I doesn't mean which side you're on..
Let's agree to disagree

Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by davidinchrist(m): 11:41pm On Jun 19, 2020
tunjijones:

Masturbating, sleeping with ashawo or raping which one is better. Because a guy must do one of that. When a guy start producing sperm hormones are produced in the body that makes him desire sex which is natural. So its almost impossible for a young guy not to indulge in any of these three. Coupled with curiosity, the guy wld always want to know what sex feels like.

Not even this days that girls dress half naked and everything you see on TV and internet is always about sex.

Friend, it's possible to NOT DO ANY of those three by God's Grace and the Fear of God. I got exposed to immorality as a very little kid, and was terribly enslaved for years. But by God's mercy, since my conversion (9 years +), I've always consider it dirty: as would a pit toilet, or an unflushed toilet.

With God all things are possible.

May Jesus bless you.

Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by Issaboss(m): 11:41pm On Jun 19, 2020
FuckTheWorld:
The moment you burst the nut, YOU STOP BEING A VIRGIN.
IF a girl insert herself a cucumber, will she still be a virgin?
So when you have a wet dream you are no longer a virgin

Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by paul100(m): 11:41pm On Jun 19, 2020
GOFRONT:
Go ahead and Masturbate......I just came out of the Bathroom after masturbation.....And i feel refreshed, I feel like a virgin.

Pls dont think twice, just go on and masturbate, there is no consequence to it...

God in his infinite mercy has made our arms long enough to reach our genitals so we can comfortably masturbate with it....

ThankGod for the creation of the act of masturbation....

ThankGod for the creation of the company that produces Fressia petroleum jelly (Vaseline).

ThankGod for creating women and their soft and creamy kittykat whose picture Catalyze the act of masturbation.....
SMH
Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by IsaacRocks(m): 11:45pm On Jun 19, 2020
Digitalstarlite:
Actually, u re not only a virgin but very stupid

Is DAT d section, u sud put dis thread in?

Useless question, u already no sometin is bad b4 u come online to talk

and you think sense is by your side, you too now is someone's girlfriend.
Please which relationship number are you?
You know read story come Nairaland come day unleash your stupidity, where else will this go if not health, this is not search issues it is health.
Don't bother to mention me cause I won't reply
Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by IsaacRocks(m): 11:48pm On Jun 19, 2020
Tonitoniton:
why should u masturbate? That is perversion. Masturbation indicates that u are posses already because no normal human being can masturbate. There is a spirit behind masturbation and other wrong vices as well. Masturbation will bring u loads of problem and u practically activates ur spirit husband control over ur life. As a matter of fact, spirit husband is the main force behind masturbation. If he tries every thing to pollute u and fails, he will come through any kind of perversion depending on the type that u will fall for. the same spirit spouse is behind, homos, lesbians, feminism, rape, etc. U do ur self a great harm by succumbing to masturbation. be wise
The truth is that I communicate with God more than you. Am not bragging but if you know me you will know what I mean

Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by redsun(m): 11:52pm On Jun 19, 2020
In that case, you have tasted the fruit, without actually eating it. It is the same feeling, but different ways of satisfying it.
Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by therajah: 11:54pm On Jun 19, 2020
IsaacRocks:
My girlfriend is a nurse and she said there's no male secondary virgin
Who is ir girlfriend!? Who cares about ur own gf's opinion. Your nurse gf has her own school of thought...
Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by IsaacRocks(m): 11:55pm On Jun 19, 2020
therajah:

Who is ir girlfriend!? Who cares about ur own gf's opinion. Your nurse gf has her own school of thought...
ok sir

Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jun 19, 2020
miketayo:

Olodo láwọn ẹbi ẹ́
Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by BettyBlac: 11:57pm On Jun 19, 2020
Slawormr:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

See comments above just make this topic dey boring
Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by miketayo(m): 12:03am On Jun 20, 2020
FuckTheWorld:

Olodo láwọn ẹbi mi

Bolo go back to school

Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by miketayo(m): 12:04am On Jun 20, 2020
Olayetan:

What kind of sport?
Asking for knowledge.

High jump, long jump etc
Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by Digitalstarlite: 12:04am On Jun 20, 2020
IsaacRocks:
and you think sense is by your side, you too now is someone's girlfriend.
Please which relationship number are you?
You know read story come Nairaland come day unleash your stupidity, where else will this go if not health, this is not search issues it is health.
Don't bother to mention me cause I won't reply

Re: If I Masturbate Am I Still A Virgin? by Nobody: 12:18am On Jun 20, 2020
miketayo:

Bolo ni mi. I'll go back to school. Ẹmi Oponu
Okay

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

‘Doctor’ Sucks Patients’ Sperm In Minna, Niger State (Photo) / See The Big Scorpion That Died In My Bucket (photo) / 'Dead' Ecuadorian Woman Found Breathing In Coffin