Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,813 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

This Is Hell - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / This Is Hell (911 Views)

Why Africa Looks Like Hell, Is Hell / 6 reasons why it is Easier to Make Heaven Than to end Up In Hell.(Must read) / Is Hell Real Or A Metaphor ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Is Hell by MrPresident1: 7:19am On Jun 20, 2020
Psalms 9:17
The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

Proverbs 14:34
Righteousness exalteth a nation: but sin is a reproach to any people.

Ezekiel 31:15-16
Thus saith the Lord GOD; In the day when he went down to the grave I caused a mourning: I covered the deep for him, and I restrained the floods thereof, and the great waters were stayed: and I caused Lebanon to mourn for him, and all the trees of the field fainted for him.

16 I made the nations to shake at the sound of his fall, when I cast him down to hell with them that descend into the pit:

The descent of Israel into hell, where she is till today.
Re: This Is Hell by MrPresident1: 9:00am On Jun 20, 2020
Daniel 9:16
O Lord, according to all thy righteousness, I beseech thee, let thine anger and thy fury be turned away from thy city Jerusalem, thy holy mountain: because for our sins, and for the iniquities of our fathers, Jerusalem and thy people are become a reproach to all that are about us.

A plea for redemption from the pit
Re: This Is Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 9:06am On Jun 20, 2020
That's Hell Part 1 which people suffer on the face the earth.

Hell Part 2 takes place after people do what we call dying or dead!
Re: This Is Hell by MrPresident1: 11:49pm On Jun 20, 2020
Dtruthspeaker, show us what you mean from Scriptures
Re: This Is Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 2:09am On Jun 21, 2020
MrPresident1:
Dtruthspeaker, show us what you mean from Scriptures

Is it not confessed among men when they say "they are in hell? Or Going Through hell?"

Do we not Truly See it in them? Or over them?

Is hell not a Place of Intense Suffering? I can not recall any scripture pronouncement on this only Natural Law, which is what I called Hell Part 1!

Hell Part 2 is backed by the Bible. For that is the Place where Those, Who Obtained The Judgement of the Lord, on a Particular Crime, where Sentenced to Hell.

Jude 4 -7- Particularly verse 6- "And the angels which kept not their first estate, but left their own habitation, he hath reserved in everlasting chains under darkness unto the judgment of the great day.

While Those Who have no Judgement from the Lord, do what we call dying, which Christ Called Sleeping, are held in the Place of Sleeping called, death. "The Soul that sinneth, shall die", and we all sin.

In the end death and hell deliver their respective inmates Unto the Lord for Final Judgement.
Re: This Is Hell by orunto27: 9:41am On Jun 21, 2020
Yes. But God will see us through IJN AMEN AMEN AMEN !!!
Re: This Is Hell by MrPresident1: 5:27pm On Jun 21, 2020
Bro Dtruthspeaker, you agreed with me about hell in count one because I used Scriptures to back my points.

Then you introduced count two. Could you please back up your count two with adequate Scriptures?

''Hell Part 2 takes place after people do what we call dying or dead!''
Re: This Is Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 5:34pm On Jun 21, 2020
MrPresident1:
Bro Dtruthspeaker, you agreed with me about hell in count one because I used Scriptures to back my points.

Then you introduced count two. Could you please back up your count two with adequate Scriptures?

''Hell Part 2 takes place after people do what we call dying or dead!''

Is the quote in Jude not enough? Ok take 2 Peter 2:4. And hold Revelation 20:13 for body.
Re: This Is Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 5:41pm On Jun 21, 2020
Ok I just appreciated your view when I said hell part 1.

I was simply adding that their hell also begins even right here on earth, even while they yet live, which I also had in mind as hell Part 1.

As an aside, my neighbour once told me of a man who died, that if you see his face eh, one Comes to the conclusion that he was taken to hell.

I do not know if you've ever seen or heard of such an event before?
Re: This Is Hell by MrPresident1: 5:45pm On Jun 21, 2020
Bro Dtruthspeaker, please next time quote the verses directly so that other people who are reading can get it immediately, this is your public service. Let me put the verses here for you

2Peter 2:4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

The angels are in hell because they sinned. God cast them into hell. Do you know that Jesus went to hell too?

Revelation 20:13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

I put vs 14 as an additional verse. Hell and the dead here is the nations that forgot God. As you know, the nations that forget God will be cast into hell.

When Jesus returns there will be no more death and hell for the redeemed.

But that is when hell will begin for evildoers and the wicked people
Re: This Is Hell by Dtruthspeaker: 7:35pm On Jun 21, 2020
MrPresident1:
Bro Dtruthspeaker, please next time quote the verses directly so that other people who are reading can get it immediately, this is your public service. Let me put the verses here for you

2Peter 2:4 For if God spared not the angels that sinned, but cast them down to hell, and delivered them into chains of darkness, to be reserved unto judgment;

The angels are in hell because they sinned. God cast them into hell. Do you know that Jesus went to hell too?

Revelation 20:13 And the sea gave up the dead which were in it; and death and hell delivered up the dead which were in them: and they were judged every man according to their works.
14 And death and hell were cast into the lake of fire. This is the second death.

I put vs 14 as an additional verse. Hell and the dead here is the nations that forgot God. As you know, the nations that forget God will be cast into hell.

When Jesus returns there will be no more death and hell for the redeemed.

But that is when hell will begin for evildoers and the wicked people

Thanks for the assistance.
Re: This Is Hell by MrPresident1: 8:04pm On Jul 06, 2020
Israel went to hell. Israel is still in hell
Israel will be redeemed only when Jesus returns
Re: This Is Hell by MrPresident1: 11:18pm On Jul 06, 2020
The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the
nations that forget God.
Re: This Is Hell by MrPresident1: 8:40am On Jul 12, 2020
MrPresident1:
Hell is right here on this earth.

to be called a 'black' person is to be called a dweller of hell

Blackman = Hell dweller
Black woman = Hell dweller
Black people = Hell dwellers

Deuteronomy 28:13
And the Lord shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the Lord thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them:

Psalm 9:17

Lamentations 5:10
Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine.
Re: This Is Hell by CAPSLOCKED: 9:30am On Jul 12, 2020
HOGWASH EVERYWHERE.
Re: This Is Hell by MrPresident1: 10:55am On Jul 12, 2020
ANIMALS EVERYWHERE
Re: This Is Hell by MrPresident1: 1:36pm On Jul 12, 2020
Re: This Is Hell by MrPresident1: 11:00pm On Sep 05, 2020
Nigeria and Africa is hell, the abode of the mentally and spiritually dead. But God will breathe on his people again and they will come back to life, this will happen very soon. Already, Christ is risen from the dead and become the first fruits of them that slept, everyman in his own order, Christ the firstfruits.

The cup of trembling has been removed from our hands, the LORD has redeemed his people. His wrath over the dearly beloved of his soul has abated, and he has forgiven her wholeheartedly.

The LORD has passed the cup of trembling to the people of his curse.

Now hear this oh inhabitants of hell:

Isaiah 51:21-23
21 Therefore hear now this, thou afflicted, and drunken, but not with wine:
22 Thus saith thy Lord the Lord, and thy God that pleadeth the cause of his people, Behold, I have taken out of thine hand the cup of trembling, even the dregs of the cup of my fury; thou shalt no more drink it again:
23 But I will put it into the hand of them that afflict thee; which have said to thy soul, Bow down, that we may go over: and thou hast laid thy body as the ground, and as the street, to them that went over.

He has put the cup of trembling into the hands of satan and his little toothless dogs
Re: This Is Hell by MrPresident1: 9:59pm On Sep 06, 2020
Acts 2:20
The sun shall be turned into darkness, and the moon into blood, before the great and notable day of the Lord come:

This prophecy is fulfilled
Re: This Is Hell by MrPresident1: 1:27am On Sep 09, 2020
Re: This Is Hell by MrPresident1: 11:35pm On Sep 13, 2020
MrPresident1:

Israel will be redeemed from hell. All Impostors will be dealt with
Re: This Is Hell by MrPresident1: 9:48am On Sep 14, 2020
The nation that is the poverty capital of the world is the headquarters of hellfire. But God has redeemed his people. We own the necks of our enemies, they can continue to pretend that they are in charge, in actual fact, the stars have fallen from heaven. They fell from heaven on the 14th of August 2017.

Ezekiel 35:5-6
5 Because thou hast had a perpetual hatred, and hast shed the blood of the children of Israel by the force of the sword in the time of their calamity, in the time that their iniquity had an end:
6 Therefore, as I live, saith the Lord God, I will prepare thee unto blood, and blood shall pursue thee: sith thou hast not hated blood, even blood shall pursue thee.

Blood will pursue you, saith the LORD God.
Re: This Is Hell by MrPresident1: 8:21am On Oct 26, 2020
Ezekiel 31:15
Thus saith the Lord God; In the day when he went down to the grave I caused a mourning: I covered the deep for him, and I restrained the floods thereof, and the great waters were stayed: and I caused Lebanon to mourn for him, and all the trees of the field fainted for him.

The day he went down to the grave, to hell...
Re: This Is Hell by MrPresident1: 10:34am On Nov 23, 2020
Re: This Is Hell by MrPresident1: 10:35am On Nov 23, 2020
Matthew 24:46
Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
Re: This Is Hell by MrPresident1: 11:38pm On Mar 06, 2021
Generalissimo Michael, the great Warrior and Victor cheesy cheesy cheesy wink

Sangiri lagiri o la giri fi igba edun bo ibe (roaring like the thunder clap, he fills the place with 200 thunderbolts), Dikedioranma (the warrior that we all love), Odogwu dike[i] (great man and warrior)[/i], Lion of the tribe of Judah, Agu Judah (lion of Judah)

The LORD will thunder upon all his enemies and destroy them like they are nothing
Re: This Is Hell by MrPresident1: 10:38pm On Mar 08, 2021
The Israelis are NOT the Israelites of the Bible. God promised Israel that when He eventually regathers her from the land of her enemies where He has dispersed her, 'great shall be the peace of thy children', but what we see today is not the fulfillment of prophecy. The Israelis are not living in ''Great Peace'', they are constantly in a state of war with their neighbours.

When Jesus Christ returns and this prophecy is fulfilled, then we will truly see the great peace.

Isaiah 54:7
For a small moment have I forsaken thee; but with great mercies will I gather thee.

Isaiah 54:14
14 In righteousness shalt thou be established: thou shalt be far from oppression; for thou shalt not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near thee.
Re: This Is Hell by MrPresident1: 11:18pm On Mar 09, 2021
Nigeria, 'black people', are in hell.

God has taken away the brains of the dark-skinned people, so Africa is the is hell of this world.
Re: This Is Hell by MrPresident1: 9:39am On Mar 10, 2021
MrPresident1:
Psalm 123:2-3

2 Behold, as the eyes of servants look unto the hand of their masters, and as the eyes of a maiden unto the hand of her mistress; so our eyes wait upon the Lord our God, until that he have mercy upon us.

3 Have mercy upon us, O Lord, have mercy upon us: for we are exceedingly filled with contempt.
Re: This Is Hell by Nobody: 10:41am On Mar 10, 2021
There is Hell and Heaven.
There is no Eternal Hell or Heaven.
All Experiences whether of Pleasure or Pain are temporary both in Heaven and in Hell.
The only ETERNAL is GOD.

1 Like

Re: This Is Hell by MrPresident1: 10:29pm On Mar 11, 2021
Matthew 24:45
Who then is a faithful and wise servant, whom his lord hath made ruler over his household, to give them meat in due season?
46 Blessed is that servant, whom his lord when he cometh shall find so doing.
47 Verily I say unto you, That he shall make him ruler over all his goods.

Gorge yourself on fresh hot meat
Re: This Is Hell by MrPresident1: 4:00pm On Mar 12, 2021
MrPresident1:
Job 30:30
My skin is black upon me, and my bones are burned with heat.

Lamentations 4:8
Their visage is blacker than a coal; they are not known in the streets: their skin cleaveth to their bones; it is withered, it is become like a stick.

Lamentations 5:10
Our skin was black like an oven because of the terrible famine.

Israel did not start out being black, it is suffering and deprivation that turned fair skin to black. Also, when Israel ran into the interiors of ham, her skin grew progressively darker due to the sun, the fact is fair skin become darkened and more melanated when exposed to harsh sunlight.

BLACK is actually not so much a physical state but more of a spiritual state. If words or phrases like Black sheep, black mark, blackball, blacklist, blackhand, blackmail, blackmarket etc all carry a negative connotation why should BLACKMAN be anything positive? You better be very careful of reinforcing your slavery or devolved state. If they labelled you a BLACKMAN, why should it be a good thing?

BLACKNESS is the description of a devolved spiritual state

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Satan Exist? / A Thread For Traditional Believers / Deliverance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.