Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,276 members, 7,818,934 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

Please read My Story - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please read My Story (1586 Views)

Is It A Crime To Admit That Your Spouse Is Older Than You? (my Story) / She Is Pushing Me , My Wife Called Me A Vegetable - Read My Story / I Had A Child With My Brother's Ex Wife. Please Read And Advice Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please read My Story by uubd33: 7:25am On Jun 20, 2020
It was Oct 2019 I went into importation of rice. Army impound my rice and ask me to bring a million naira but I was unable to get the money so they distribute the rice within themselves. I went into serious debt. Sold everything I have to settle debt. Friend and family desert me. Please I am not asking for free money. I need a job to kick my life again or a soft loan to set up a business. Save a soul. Thanks.
I can take care of house activities ( laundry and cleaning)
Can drive but I lost my driving license
I once work in a hotel as a depth head.
Any job to keep my body and soul. I don't mind any location.
Can also teach mathematics and further mathematics.
Re: Please read My Story by 10BabyApple: 8:54am On Jun 20, 2020
Why didn't you charge them to Court or report them to the EFFC since it was a legal business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Please read My Story by uubd33: 9:08am On Jun 20, 2020
10BabyApple:
Why didn't you charge them to Court or report them to the EFFC since it was a legal business
. Foreign rice is contraband in Nigeria that is what I was told. I don't have money for court cases. I have move on dear, I need a job or a loan to get myself back. Thanks
Re: Please read My Story by Xscape1993(m): 10:04am On Jun 20, 2020
uubd33:
It was Oct 2019 I went into importation of rice. Army impound my rice and ask me to bring a million naira but I was unable to get the money so they distribute the rice within themselves. I went into serious debt. Sold everything I have to settle debt. Friend and family desert me. Please I am not asking for free money. I need a job to kick my life again or a soft loan to set up a business. Save a soul. Thanks.
Which other business do you intend doing if you see cash?

1 Like

Re: Please read My Story by Nobody: 2:17pm On Jun 20, 2020
This matter no too hard ....
Just be say I no get now ......

No fear remain strong......help go come ....

I fit try give you idea if you want

1 Like

Re: Please read My Story by Greatzeus(m): 2:35pm On Jun 20, 2020
uubd33:
Sorry for your loss. I believed your story because you didn't put down account number to ask for money but job. Business is a risk but there are good risk and bad risk according to management. Importing banned product into the country is a bad and avoidable risk.
Also you shouldn't have invested all your money on it .
I feel for you bro,such is life. We learn from mistakes.
God will lift you up again but be wise next time,there are many booming legitimate businesses and even goods you can import and make quick cash.

1 Like

Re: Please read My Story by uubd33: 3:36pm On Jun 21, 2020
Xscape1993:
Which other business do you intend doing if you see cash?
. I will like to run a restaurant/ bar or I engaged in Agri product. God bless you
Re: Please read My Story by uubd33: 3:38pm On Jun 21, 2020
Greatzeus:

Sorry for your loss. I believed your story because you didn't put down account number to ask for money but job. Business is a risk but there are good risk and bad risk according to management. Importing banned product into the country is a bad and avoidable risk.
Also you shouldn't have invested all your money on it .
I feel for you bro,such is life. We learn from mistakes.
God will lift you up again but be wise next time,there are many booming legitimate businesses and even goods you can import and make quick cash.
. Thanks for your advice. I will never deal with goods like rice or stuffs that are contraband again. Please I need job or soft loan
Re: Please read My Story by uubd33: 3:39pm On Jun 21, 2020
Xavfra:
This matter no too hard ....
Just be say I no get now ......

No fear remain strong......help go come ....

I fit try give you idea if you want
. Please I welcome any ideal so far it legit

1 Like

Re: Please read My Story by uubd33: 3:40pm On Jun 21, 2020
uubd33:
. Help a brother with a job or soft loan left me get back on my feet thanks
Re: Please read My Story by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jun 21, 2020
uubd33:
. Please I welcome any ideal so far it legit

Sorry, I don't know if I've forgotten what I wanted to say, but .....

Try..--

Pepper farming
Mushroom
Ginger

These ones don't require large plots of land......
It's best you read very much about them before starting.....

Go to the agricultural section of this platform and read about any other one, then connect with the gurus there.....

If I can get what I want, I'll see what I can do, but till then I can't really do much....

Yoi can also start supply business, where you'll be supplying food stuffs to people.....

These are the ones I remember
Re: Please read My Story by uubd33: 6:11pm On Jun 21, 2020
Xavfra:

Sorry, I don't know if I've forgotten what I wanted to say, but .....

Try..--

Pepper farming
Mushroom
Ginger

These ones don't require large plots of land......
It's best you read very much about them before starting.....

Go to the agricultural section of this platform and read about any other one, then connect with the gurus there.....

If I can get what I want, I'll see what I can do, but till then I can't really do much....

Yoi can also start supply business, where you'll be supplying food stuffs to people.....

These are the ones I remember
. I am. Interested in groundnut business as from the North to the South. Also beans and pepper. Soft loan will go a long way

1 Like

Re: Please read My Story by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 21, 2020
uubd33:
. I am. Interested in groundnut business as from the North to the South. Also beans and pepper. Soft loan will go a long way

Get your dealers ready.....

Don't just collect the loan and move to the north and then sell it down south ...

Do a very good study and then cultivate everywhere and put manure so that once your start, you won't have any problem......

Thank you for listening....

Check the agricultural section for help.....I know nothing
Re: Please read My Story by uubd33: 12:31am On Jun 22, 2020
Xavfra:

Get your dealers ready.....

Don't just collect the loan and move to the north and then sell it down south ...

Do a very good study and then cultivate everywhere and put manure so that once your start, you won't have any problem......

Thank you for listening....

Check the agricultural section for help.....I know nothing
. No I won't cultivate, I will only buy then distribute. I have talk to some market women , thanks for everything God bless you

1 Like

Re: Please read My Story by Nobody: 8:31am On Jun 22, 2020
uubd33:
. No I won't cultivate, I will only buy then distribute. I have talk to some market women , thanks for everything God bless you

I don't mean the normal cultivation.....

I mean you should get ready your market and those from who you'll get the product from so that you won't have to improvise...
Re: Please read My Story by uubd33: 9:51pm On Jun 22, 2020
Xavfra:

I don't mean the normal cultivation.....

I mean you should get ready your market and those from who you'll get the product from so that you won't have to improvise...
. Yes I already established contact

1 Like

Re: Please read My Story by Nobody: 2:23am On Jun 23, 2020
uubd33:
. Yes I already established contact

That's cool .....

When you start, you're free to contact me....

Maybe I could invest in it as well.
Re: Please read My Story by uubd33: 11:10am On Jun 23, 2020
Xavfra:

That's cool .....

When you start, you're free to contact me....

Maybe I could invest in it as well.
ok

1 Like

Re: Please read My Story by uubd33: 12:43pm On Jun 23, 2020
uubd33:
. Please nairaland family, help your brother with a job or a soft loan.
Re: Please read My Story by Xscape1993(m): 7:31pm On Jun 25, 2020
uubd33:
. I will like to run a restaurant/ bar or I engaged in Agri product. God bless you
Where is your location?
Re: Please read My Story by uubd33: 4:29pm On Oct 23, 2021
I am in Lagos

(1) (Reply)

Me And My Daughter's Face For Those 3hrs Visitors This Xmas / My Neighbour's Wife Hangs Out With Men Leaving The Husband And Child At Home / Wife Earns More Than The Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.