Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,356 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:23 AM

Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures (76384 Views)

Zenan Ighodalo, Osinbajo, Fashola Speak At Ibidun Ighodalo's Night Of Tribute / Ibidun Ighodalo's Daughter, Zenan's Rendition At Her Service Of Songs / Ibidun Ighodalo Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by jojothaiv(m): 2:04pm On Jun 22, 2020
Olarewaju89:
Shalom.

Dust for dust and ashes for ashes we shall all return to God almighty one day. May her deed follow her. Whatever i sow, I will also reap it.
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by pastorarynzay: 8:44am On Jun 23, 2020
Oluchia:

Mtcheeeew! People will just be quoting what is suitable to their ear. Oga pastor you did not read down to verse 15 and get the whole message . We me help you:

11 But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried, or be reconciled to her husband: and let not the husband put away his wife. 12 But to the rest speak I, not the Lord: If any brother hath a wife that believeth not, and she be pleased to dwell with him, let him not put her away. 13 And the woman which hath an husband that believeth not, and if he be pleased to dwell with her, let her not leave him. 14 For the unbelieving husband is sanctified by the wife, and the unbelieving wife is sanctified by the husband: else were your children unclean; but now are they holy. 15 But if the unbelieving depart, let him depart. A brother or a sister is not under bondage in such cases: but God hath called us to peace.

You conveniently ignored the bolder part, so you can play your role as Judge and advocate Abi? The man's first wife left him of her own volition, so he's not bound to her in any way again. That's how you people will go about twisting the bible to your own damnation.

Sir, apostle was was qouting christ in matthew 19:9,10 in the book of Corinthians 7 : 10 he says yet not i but the lord, he then begin in verse 12 saying but the rest speak i not the lord. So your understanding of bondage and peace is your deception.
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by CeterisXVII: 1:07am On Jun 24, 2020
Glink2018:
You are quoting bible upside down....
Was it not written your Bible that God hates divorce?
What it not written in the bible that what God has joined together let no man put asunder
Now listen, look at the part you quoted from the message bible :

On the other hand, if the "unbelieving" spouse walks out, you’ve got to let him or her go. You don’t have to hold on desperately. God has called us to make the best of it, as peacefully as we can. You never know, wife: The way you handle this might bring your husband not only back to you but to God. You never know, husband: The way you handle this might bring your wife not only back to you but to God.
1 Corinthians 7:15‭-‬16 MSG

The question is this; is Pastor Ituah's ex-wife an unbelieving woman? No.
The unbelieving wife that Apostle Paul was talking about were pagans, free-thinker, idol worshiper, agnostics, astrologers, sun gazer, etc) apostle Paul didn't include weak Christian or believer .
The ex-wife is a Christian by birth probably a weak Christian...and probably there were irreconcilable differences between them before both parted ways...
Go and read Matt 19:1ff and Luke 16 This is part of what is causing embarrassment and shame in Christianity where divorcee is made to head a church...what will he teach people about divorce?
I know you like pastor Ituah, probably you have been benefiting from his largesse. For me, a divorcee is not good to lead a church. Show me one person in the bible that led the church and he or she is a divorcee. ?
Apostle Paul was telling Timothy about those who should lead Church, did you see divorcee in the attributes? We have become an object of scorn before the unbelievers because of a diluted doctrine that we are practicing.

Did you ever meet Pastor Ituah's first wife? Do you know her personally? So how do you know she was born a Christian? What are you even talking about??

How can you make categorical statements about something you know absolutely NOTHING about??

1 Like

Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by Christistruth00: 6:17am On Jun 28, 2020
Nigeria is full of Ogboni Pastors .They are the ones that always love to associate with money, power and fame .Obasanjo's visit completely gave him away. The 2nd marriage thing only reconfirmed him to be a Son of Belial masquerading as a Pastor. Only Jesus knows what really happened to the woman. The book of Jude describes Fake Pastors perfectly .

1 Timothy 3:12 A deacon must be the husband of but ONE wife, a good manager of his children and of his own household. -
Re: Ibidun Ighodalo Funeral Service In Pictures by sageb: 7:21am On Jun 28, 2020
Christistruth00:

Nigeria is full of Ogboni Pastors .They are the ones that always love to associate with money, power and fame .Obasanjo's visit completely gave him away. The 2nd marriage thing only reconfirmed him to be a Son of Belial masquerading as a Pastor. Only Jesus knows what really happened to the woman. The book of Jude describes Fake Pastors perfectly .

1 Timothy 3:12 A deacon must be the husband of but ONE wife, a good manager of his children and of his own household. -
bros, the first wife divorced him. They were separated by distance too. He was a pastor in RCCG in lagos, whereas the wife was living abroad. He found love in Ibidun, but the RCCG hierachy was against it. He was in a dilemma, so he had no choice but to leave RCCG. Ituah Ighodalo is a pastor who is famous for his kindness.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sharon Oyakhilome Slays In Bum Shorts In UK Streets / Jehovah Witness Predicted Coronavirus 15 Years Ago / Elderly Witch Returning From Meeting Stuck On Roof Of Building - Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.