Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,473 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. - Jobs/Vacancies (164) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (1006824 Views)

Npower Batch C 2020 Registration Updates For Graduates And Non Graduates / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (513) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ezenwaez(m): 4:07pm On Aug 28, 2021
mrjangaweed:
so we should wait till we download our PPA letter before reporting to our various PPA
because this thing is not downloading and it's saying 3 days.

Please clarify
Yes it a very vital document

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by scopeman24(m): 4:11pm On Aug 28, 2021
I have the same problem of the program you choose is not available and unable to choose another program.. please what's the way forward
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by morrisono111: 4:21pm On Aug 28, 2021
mimick:
Pls can someone help me, av done my biometric since june and presently av not been deployed yet... What i saw in my dashboad yesterday that i hadnt deployed yet.... Can someone help.. What can i do?

I dialled * 45665 # code to check the registration status...The response I got was not selected but I have successfully done biometrics verification
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by StarryV(f): 4:24pm On Aug 28, 2021
ikem50:

Same here, what was the original program?
Mine was health
Mine was N-Teach
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by StarryV(f): 4:27pm On Aug 28, 2021
Please help this option given for change of program is inactive.

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by parkervero(m): 4:32pm On Aug 28, 2021
StarryV:
Mine was N-Teach
And you don't wanna do it?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by t4real19(m): 4:34pm On Aug 28, 2021
Good day everyone. Congratulations to everyone selected and for those that are not, all hope is not lost.
I have checked mine, I was selected, I checked but my account details and bvn, all blank and they they are asking me to update my details. Pls is it safe to do that? cos I don't want to spoil anything.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ezenwaez(m): 4:37pm On Aug 28, 2021
t4real19:
Good day everyone. Congratulations to everyone selected and for those that are not, all hope is not lost.
I have checked mine, I was selected, I checked but my account details and bvn, all blank and they they are asking me to update my details. Pls is it safe to do that? cos I don't want to spoil anything.
Thanks in anticipation.
Ignore
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Musty4ahmed1: 4:42pm On Aug 28, 2021
t4real19:
Thanks in anticipation.
Please go ahead. I did same yesterday before I got deployed.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Epistasis(m): 4:52pm On Aug 28, 2021
t4real19:
Thanks in anticipation.
Update your profile, without that, you won't be able to print your deployment letter.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Yorubaangel(m): 5:17pm On Aug 28, 2021
Epistasis:

Update your profile, without that, you won't be able to print your deployment letter.
How true is this @ezenwaez and have you been able to download yours? @epistasis
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Jerryjat(m): 5:17pm On Aug 28, 2021
They said I've not been deployed yet... Why's that please?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ezenwaez(m): 5:21pm On Aug 28, 2021
Jerryjat:
They said I've not been deployed yet... Why's that please?
Check back later
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by babatundea87(m): 5:33pm On Aug 28, 2021
Pls can someone explain hw this N-teach works. I feel I may be preoccupied with some more important assignments .this national cake i dont wana forfeit it. How do I run my show??
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by StarryV(f): 5:40pm On Aug 28, 2021
parkervero:

And you don't wanna do it?
Did you really follow my story? undecided
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by parkervero(m): 6:05pm On Aug 28, 2021
StarryV:
Did you really follow my story? undecided
Nah, I asked based on your last comment.

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by parkervero(m): 6:06pm On Aug 28, 2021
babatundea87:
Pls can someone explain hw this N-teach works. I feel I may be preoccupied with some more important assignments .this national cake i dont wana forfeit it. How do I run my show??
National cake? How is it cake?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by checkmatez: 6:15pm On Aug 28, 2021
ezenwaez:

Congratulations
Goodday,
Please a friend of mine applied for ntech and on checking his deployment he saw "the program you selected is not available in your local government area please select another one" .. the options popping up is the graduate category that's n teach and n health but the application he made is for non graduate.
What step should he take next
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Epistasis(m): 6:17pm On Aug 28, 2021
Yorubaangel:

How true is this @ezenwaez and have you been able to download yours? @epistasis

I wanted to download, I got a response that my date of birth is incorrect. I had to update my profile before I was able to download.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by acumen90(m): 6:22pm On Aug 28, 2021
Good for you, congrats. I have been trying to download mine, it keeps telling me TOO MANY REQUESTS SENT, TRY AGAIN LATER. I have updated my profile since Monday
Epistasis:

I wanted to download, I got a response that my date of birth is incorrect. I had to update my profile before I was able to download.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by MomoAdura: 6:23pm On Aug 28, 2021
Epistasis:

Please sir, did you download from your phone or system?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Epistasis(m): 6:26pm On Aug 28, 2021
MomoAdura:

Please sir, did you download from your phone or system?
Phone via chrome.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Parisleo: 6:28pm On Aug 28, 2021
Who has downloaded oo..it keep showing too many requests
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Udoboss(m): 6:52pm On Aug 28, 2021
I was told to change my program...So I had to change from ceative to to agro.....when Will I be re -deployed??
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by somudo: 6:57pm On Aug 28, 2021
Epistasis:

please oooo I wasn't deployed before and they told me to update my profile that my account information is missing and I have no bvn data,while all this was there before,my bvn was validated before,then I was only able to update my account information, please how should I go about the bvn data to validate it, because I was asked to change my programme after updating my account information and I only had option to change from Nteach to Nhealth,but they haven't posted me yet.its still showing blank,I want to know if it won't affect me when they eventually post me because my dashboard is still showing no bvn data,hope they will allow me to download my deployment letter when they post me without them validating my bvn again?or does anyone know what I can do for them to validate my bvn again for it to record on my dashboard
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Musty4ahmed1: 7:09pm On Aug 28, 2021
It's been difficult to print the deployment letter, it's a kinda system glitch, hope it will rectified soon.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by somudo: 7:27pm On Aug 28, 2021
somudo:
please oooo I wasn't deployed before and they told me to update my profile that my account information is missing and I have no bvn data,while all this was there before,my bvn was validated before,then I was only able to update my account information, please how should I go about the bvn data to validate it, because I was asked to change my programme afer updating my account information and I only had option to change from Nteach to Nhealth,but they haven't posted me yet.its still showing blank,I want to know if it won't affect me when they eventually post me because my dashboard is still showing no bvn data,hope they will allow me to download my deployment letter when they post me without them validating my bvn again?or does anyone know what I can do for them to validate my bvn again for it to record on my dashboard
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fatasy(m): 7:44pm On Aug 28, 2021
Where u deployed before

somudo:
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ezenwaez(m): 7:52pm On Aug 28, 2021
Musty4ahmed1:
It's been difficult to print the deployment letter, it's a kinda system glitch, hope it will rectified soon.
Yes check back later

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Highorbit7O16: 8:10pm On Aug 28, 2021
Has anyone downloaded their PPA letter here?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by guru90: 8:54pm On Aug 28, 2021
Highorbit7O16:
Has anyone downloaded their PPA letter here?

In my office since yesterday till today.....

I never downlaod PPA LETTER for any one.....
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Prechboy(m): 9:23pm On Aug 28, 2021
So people like us that were verified but not deployed, is there any hope for us? It's actually really sad

(1) (2) (3) ... (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) ... (513)

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.