Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,463 members, 7,830,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. - Jobs/Vacancies (204) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (1008974 Views)

Npower Batch C 2020 Registration Updates For Graduates And Non Graduates / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (513) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Olaoke16(m): 7:35pm On Sep 25, 2021
MistaBabz:
PLEASE HELP!!!

For 2 weeks now I've been getting this error.

How can someone resolve this problem please?

The solution to this has been explained so many times here, update your profile plus bank details and re-upload your documents (nysc cert, school cert, passport and means of identification) submit and and retry the stuff. Hope you are done with physical verification.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PETERSHOR(m): 8:25pm On Sep 25, 2021
K
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Damilola72(f): 9:02pm On Sep 25, 2021
Please who knows the direction to nut hall immigration local government in ibadan
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by KingAttitude(m): 10:18pm On Sep 25, 2021
Damilola72:
Please who knows the direction to nut hall immigration local government in ibadan
Ask from those Photocopiers in front of immigration office beside Local Government @ Agodi Gate, it's just a minute walk from there.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by plutob2ce: 12:07am On Sep 26, 2021
Olaoke16:

The solution to this has been explained so many times here, update your profile plus bank details and re-upload your documents (nysc cert, school cert, passport and means of identification) submit and and retry the stuff. Hope you are done with physical verification.

Use Mozilla Firefox for Android, it will download easily
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by otuya1: 5:39am On Sep 26, 2021
MistaBabz:
PLEASE HELP!!!

For 2 weeks now I've been getting this error.

How can someone resolve this problem please?

Chat me up on zero eight one three six six two five one two on whatsapp,

Cheers
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Damilola72(f): 9:21am On Sep 26, 2021
KingAttitude:

Ask from those Photocopiers in front of immigration office beside Local Government @ Agodi Gate, it's just a minute walk from there.

Thanks
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by joshmania07: 9:56am On Sep 26, 2021
Can I still do my physical verification tomorrow (Monday)?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Hueyreckless0007: 10:05am On Sep 26, 2021
joshmania07:
Can I still do my physical verification tomorrow (Monday)?

Yes. Date has been extended
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by toyosiabayomi96: 12:22pm On Sep 26, 2021
otuya1:

Chat me up on zero eight one three six six two five one two on whatsapp,

Cheers

Phone number is not complete
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Unigrad: 4:41pm On Sep 26, 2021
Since I have done my physical verification, can I change my local government of residence successfully so I can get another PPA?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Xtagrace(f): 5:34pm On Sep 26, 2021
horm:
I was at ikotun for the verification today. We were told to come back next week Monday.
I met a lady at the venue, she asked me if I had been to ile epo, I told her 'no' and I was also confused. She said that's where I will get my letters signed. Not the PPA.
I followed her to the place, and what she said was true.
My letter was signed, I was given another acceptance letter and I also redeployed.
I was given a school close to me and all letters were signed.
Then I submitted a copy of each of the letters (PPA letter, new acceptance letter and rejection letter), photocopy of my statement of result, photocopy of my nin.
We were told to put all in an office file.
And also with a passport photograph.
I was not aware of all these before... Thanks to her o, really grateful.

Good day.

Please, I need you to guide me on what letter to upload. I am also in Alimosho Local government, got my signed rejection and acceptance letter from e
ILE EPO.

What letter did you upload? Was it just the acceptance letter or both.
Thanks
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by madri4u: 6:35am On Sep 27, 2021
Download two copies of PPA letter on your Uploaded. Then, upload the downloaded PPA letter you took to the school that accepted you for the upload acceptance option. Then, upload the second downloaded PPA letter you took to the school that Rejected you for the upload Rejection option. I think this explained it all to those that are confuse and don't know what to upload on his or her deployment dashboard.

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Reddington(m): 7:53am On Sep 27, 2021
madri4u:
Download two copies of PPA letter on your Uploaded. Then, upload the downloaded PPA letter you took to the school that accepted you for the upload acceptance option. Then, upload the second downloaded PPA letter you took to the school that Rejected you for the upload Rejection option. I think this explained it all to those that are confuse and don't know what to upload on his or her deployment dashboard.
Download 2 copies when you could just print an extra copy of the already downloaded PPA letter?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Reddington(m): 7:54am On Sep 27, 2021
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by MhizzV(f): 9:03am On Sep 27, 2021
mujibson:
We're having same issue..... Are you a non graduate beneficiary?

Nope, graduate beneficiary..
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Victor30000: 12:16pm On Sep 27, 2021
[quote autmadri4u post=106207331]Download two copies of PPA letter on your Uploaded. Then, upload the downloaded PPA letter you took to the school that accepted you for the upload acceptance option. Then, upload the second downloaded PPA letter you took to the school that Rejected you for the upload Rejection option. I think this explained it all to those that are confuse and don't know what to upload on his or her deployment dashboard.[/quote]

How about the name of the school that accepted how will it be written, because the downloaded copy will carry the name of the PPA i am rejecting

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by madri4u: 1:19pm On Sep 27, 2021
Your PPA letter has PPA address irrespective of where you were posted before.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Xtagrace(f): 4:03pm On Sep 27, 2021
madri4u:

Thank you for the information
Please, is your PPA in Alimosho Local government, Lagos?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Lee84: 6:09pm On Sep 27, 2021
Please how can I download my PPa letter, I have done physical verification and I tried updating my account so as to download the letter, but it's saying I have already done physical verification and it's not updating and its showing error icon after inserting bvn and bank details. Please how can I edit my overview and proceed to download of PPa letter?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Curdlebug(m): 11:12pm On Sep 27, 2021
Victor30000:

How about the name of the school that accepted how will it be written, because the downloaded copy will carry the name of the PPA i am rejecting

Make Una answer this abeg
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Curdlebug(m): 11:27pm On Sep 27, 2021
madri4u:
no it doesn't,,, my question is concerning the name of school on the letter, since the school on the letter is the one we are rejecting, how then do we get another school to accept us with another school name on that same letter?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by foreveryoung1515(f): 12:32am On Sep 28, 2021
I've done my physical verification but still can't download my PPA letter. What could be wrong? This is what keeps popping up

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Mekailo(m): 2:51am On Sep 28, 2021
foreveryoung1515:
I've done my physical verification but still can't download my PPA letter. What could be wrong? This is what keeps popping up
When did you do PV, I believe it would download soon, keep trying and use Chrome Browser without saving your login details. Also if it's been 3-4 days since you have done your PV kindly check that you passed the PV under the verification tab, check below the finger print captured display.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Mekailo(m): 2:56am On Sep 28, 2021
Curdlebug:
no it doesn't,,, my question is concerning the name of school on the letter, since the school on the letter is the one we are rejecting, how then do we get another school to accept us with another school name on that same letter?
The second school accepting should be aware you were rejected by the first school , you can show the rejection letter as proof, then the Head can sign the Letter and possibly write his own school name beneath the Original print of initial school... Just a suggestion an a School handled this matter, then u can upload both and select second school name as new place from the site.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Mekailo(m): 2:58am On Sep 28, 2021
Lee84:
Please how can I download my PPa letter, I have done physical verification and I tried updating my account so as to download the letter, but it's saying I have already done physical verification and it's not updating and its showing error icon after inserting bvn and bank details. Please how can I edit my overview and proceed to download of PPa letter?
If it's showing you that you have passed PV , just keep trying it would go. It's same way it showed before I got mine, n use Chrome pressing download multiple times, one letter most drop. �
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Mekailo(m): 3:04am On Sep 28, 2021
Unigrad:
Since I have done my physical verification, can I change my local government of residence successfully so I can get another PPA?
After rejection, it's possible
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Gracey259(f): 9:45am On Sep 28, 2021
After my physical verification yesterday, I've been unable to login to my self service portal.... What do I do?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ManOfCompetence(m): 10:11am On Sep 28, 2021
Gracey259:
After my physical verification yesterday, I've been unable to login to my self service portal.... What do I do?
Keep trying, it could be network issues or maybe their servers are down
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by gudluckgreat(m): 10:37am On Sep 28, 2021
foreveryoung1515:

We're you able to log in today, I have been trying since morning and it's been telling me transaction failed please try again.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by gudluckgreat(m): 10:39am On Sep 28, 2021
Gracey259:

Have you been able to log in? Have been trying since yesterday.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by gudluckgreat(m): 10:40am On Sep 28, 2021
Musty4ahmed1:
That's the procedure, I did mine before the PV, my redeployment status is showing pending which means it's the right procedure

Is it still showing pending till now?

(1) (2) (3) ... (201) (202) (203) (204) (205) (206) (207) ... (513)

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.