Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. - Jobs/Vacancies (289) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. (1005412 Views)

Npower Batch C 2020 Registration Updates For Graduates And Non Graduates / INEC Recruitment 2020. How To Apply / Lagos State Teachers Recruitment 2019 - 2020 (How To Apply) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (513) (Go Down)

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by KingAttitude(m): 9:37am On Feb 21, 2022
MhizzV:
I think if u haven't been paid, it's better u send a msg or mail to them...till Sunday morning,I didn't see any alert,I quickly sent a msg to their live chat and an email to them...one hour later,I received an alert...
Please give the guideline on how you sent the message or mail to them.. My December stipend has been processing since forever.. Thanks!
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Ovii123(m): 10:21am On Feb 21, 2022
KingAttitude:

Please give the guideline on how you sent the message or mail to them.. My December stipend has been processing since forever.. Thanks!
. @Mhizzv[color=#990000][/color] Pls help me with their mail address, the one I have been sending with the mail keep bouncing back.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Ovii123(m): 10:26am On Feb 21, 2022
MhizzV:
I think if u haven't been paid, it's better u send a msg or mail to them...till Sunday morning,I didn't see any alert,I quickly sent a msg to their live chat and an email to them...one hour later,I received an alert...
Pls help me with the mail address, and guideline on how u sent ur msg on the live chat cos I don send tire, abeg.[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by waze63(m): 10:35am On Feb 21, 2022
ezenwaez:
Npower: How To Fix "No Action Taken" Payment Issue On NASIMS

If you are an Npower Batch C Volunteer and you have not yet been paid because on checking your payment status on Npower NASIMS it was written "no action taken" please if you are having this issue it means that you were paid but a transaction error occurred.
This simply means that your bank has indicated that there is an issue with your account or your account details at that moment, please if you are faced with this issue kindly visit your financial institution/bank in person to rectify the issue, when going to your bank kindly hold a printed copy of your payment history from NASIMS (that is your payment history page, showing all your transaction from September till date), alternatively if you were paid previously then, this might just be a minor technical glitch and sooner or later you will be paid.

I haven't been paid and when I checked my dashboard I saw a message "transfer not successfull"
Pls what should I do?

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by waze63(m): 10:42am On Feb 21, 2022
MhizzV:

Pls can u drop the actual email u sent urs too so that I can do the same
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by bunmitepresh(f): 12:12pm On Feb 21, 2022
MhizzV:
Pls,what mail did you send message to because my Dashboard is showing Failed
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ezenwaez(m): 1:27pm On Feb 21, 2022
waze63:

I haven't been paid and when I checked my dashboard I saw a message "transfer not successfull"
Pls what should I do?
Exercise patience payment is ongoing
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by uthlaw: 1:41pm On Feb 21, 2022
Delight2014:

With this their method of payment sure say they will complete the 12 months payment as the lagging behind with 2 months.
We are receiving our Dec stipend on Feb which is uncalled for.
They want to embezzle our 2 months stipend but I pray their plans will not work at all
federal govt no get money for hand,and no country wan borrow them!
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Dickson25(m): 1:43pm On Feb 21, 2022
ezenwaez:
Npower: How To Fix "No Action Taken" Payment Issue On NASIMS

If you are an Npower Batch C Volunteer and you have not yet been paid because on checking your payment status on Npower NASIMS it was written "no action taken" please if you are having this issue it means that you were paid but a transaction error occurred.
This simply means that your bank has indicated that there is an issue with your account or your account details at that moment, please if you are faced with this issue kindly visit your financial institution/bank in person to rectify the issue, when going to your bank kindly hold a printed copy of your payment history from NASIMS (that is your payment history page, showing all your transaction from September till date), alternatively if you were paid previously then, this might just be a minor technical glitch and sooner or later you will be paid.

Good afternoon Bro... Any information about those Banking with Union Bank. Seems N-power has blacklist us ooh. No payment for those using Union Bank in my state ( Abia State)
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fatasy(m): 1:52pm On Feb 21, 2022
You have successfully turned yourself to a mini celeb, people have been asking you the email address,you refused and choose not to answer.

MhizzV:
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ezenwaez(m): 2:17pm On Feb 21, 2022
Dickson25:

Good afternoon Bro... Any information about those Banking with Union Bank. Seems N-power has blacklist us ooh. No payment for those using Union Bank in my state ( Abia State)
Please exercise patience
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by KingAttitude(m): 2:17pm On Feb 21, 2022
Fatasy:
You have successfully turned yourself to a mini celeb, people have been asking you the email address,you refused and choose not to answer.

She hasn't been online since morning.. 9:32am precisely! Let's wait till she's back here

Modified: Nasims mail isn't responding!
Wàhálà be like wetin again? shocked

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Fatasy(m): 2:53pm On Feb 21, 2022
Ok oo

KingAttitude:

She hasn't been online since morning, 9:32am precisely.. Let's wait till she's back here
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by MhizzV(f): 4:10pm On Feb 21, 2022
support.npower@nasims.gov.ng
This is their email address i sent a mail to,
Sorry for the late response pls...just came online now... U can equally drop a msg with them via nasim homepage,tru the live chat icon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by MhizzV(f): 4:13pm On Feb 21, 2022
KingAttitude:

I told them that I haven't received ma payment,I dropped ma Npower i.d,bvn number,and ma account details...don't forget to give them these details

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by waze63(m): 10:13pm On Feb 21, 2022
ezenwaez:

Exercise patience payment is ongoing

OK Boss... But mine is saying failed
Will they fix it?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ApexBabz(m): 11:58pm On Feb 21, 2022
I red it on a certain group just now that npower has shortlisted for batch c stream 2...pls how true is it?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Qwins: 1:19am On Feb 22, 2022
https:///HtkAuQRG0tm3bsW9Txepjs

Please touch the link about to join a whatsup group for those of us that npower has shortlisted for Biometrics.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by MRXELA(m): 3:04am On Feb 22, 2022
Npower batch B Stream 2 list is out... Congratulations to the successful beneficiaries

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by ikish(m): 4:36am On Feb 22, 2022
I wasn't shortlisted congratulations to those that made it
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Yhemit(m): 6:06am On Feb 22, 2022
The date - 10th of September 2020. For the latest verification

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Ramanto(m): 8:31am On Feb 22, 2022
This is the very first time I will be getting anything federal. I just got shortlisted, I couldn't even believe it. I gave up long ago. What's the next step please?

2 Likes

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Joshbass: 8:34am On Feb 22, 2022
Ramanto:
This is the very first time I will be getting anything federal. I just got shortlisted, I couldn't even believe it. I gave up long ago. What's the next step please?

Pls how dd u know u were selected?? I logged on to my dashboard and nothing changed. Only saw fingerprint capturing under verification. Does it mean I’m shortlisted?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Mbmohammed(m): 8:35am On Feb 22, 2022
Npower batch C stream 2. Are you getting any glitches on validating your bvn?
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by PrinceFola(m): 8:35am On Feb 22, 2022
Mbmohammed:
Npower batch C stream 2. Are you getting any glitches on validating your bvn?
Yes, saying BVN already validated.
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Joshbass: 8:36am On Feb 22, 2022
Joshbass:

Pls how dd u know u were selected?? I logged on to my dashboard and nothing changed. Only saw fingerprint capturing under verification. Does it mean I’m shortlisted?

Pls I need an answer to ds����
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Ramanto(m): 8:39am On Feb 22, 2022
Joshbass:

Yes, you have been shortlisted. You saw congrats as well?

1 Like

Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by MRXELA(m): 8:40am On Feb 22, 2022
Joshbass:

yes, procede to the cafe for biometric verification
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Joshbass: 8:48am On Feb 22, 2022
Ramanto:

Yes, you have been shortlisted. You saw congrats as well?

Yes I did... Thank you
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by Joshbass: 8:48am On Feb 22, 2022
MRXELA:
yes, procede to the cafe for biometric verification

Thanks
Re: Npower Batch C 2020 - How To Apply. by solex2g4(m): 8:49am On Feb 22, 2022
I think these people have forgotten sterling bank on their payment platform.showing processing like eternity.

(1) (2) (3) ... (286) (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) ... (513)

List Of Fake Employment Companies. Stay Off Them. / NSCDC Recruitment 2019: How To Apply For Nigeria Civil Defence Corps / 2013 Nigeria Liquified Natural Gas (NLNG) Graduate Trainee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.