Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,092 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:04 AM

The Real Truth Why Olumba Olumba Church Does Not Call Jesus Christ While Praying - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Real Truth Why Olumba Olumba Church Does Not Call Jesus Christ While Praying (4371 Views)

Prophetess Wields Gun While Praying In Tongues In Church (Video) / Olumba Olumba Disagrees With Christians On Death, Resurrection Of Jesus Christ / Olumba Olumba Obu Performs Rites In A River, Claims It Heals All Diseases. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Real Truth Why Olumba Olumba Church Does Not Call Jesus Christ While Praying by saintbillion(m): 2:55pm On Jun 20, 2020
The Olumba Olumba has made revelations why Olumba Olumba church does not call Jesus Christ in prayer. And why Olumba Olumba Obu is greater than Jesus Christ.
He said Leader Olumba Olumba Obu has done more than what even our Lord Jesus Christ did. What did our Lord Jesus Christ do in his first advent? For instance, he walked on top of the water. That is a miraculous feat. He resurrected Lazarus after four days. But Leader Obu has done more than that; somebody died for seven days, he brought him back to life. Leader Olumba Olumba Obu stood on the water the first day he went to baptize people. He stood on the water to bless the water. The people who are opportune have been seeing him in the skies.

He even went as far as quoting the book of Rev.3:12 as thus, ” He who overcomes, I will make him a pillar in the temple of my God, and he shall go out no more. I will write on him the name of my God and the name of the city of my God, New Jerusalem, which comes down out of heaven from My God. I will write on him My new name.”

Those expecting Christ to come from heaven will be disappointed because he will not come in that form.

I have told you that the Bible is coded. You need to be spiritually minded to decode those messages. When our Lord Jesus Christ said you have to eat my flesh and drink my blood, that whoever does not eat his flesh and drink his blood cannot live, the Jews were confused. They wondered how this man said we should drink his blood and eat his flesh. They had to run away. They dispersed, saying this man was really a demon. But do you think that Christ is talking about these natural blood and flesh? He was talking about the word of God. And you know that without parables, he will not speak because as at that time they were not spiritually mature. He was just teaching them according to the time, according to the circumstances, according to their own capability of reasoning.

1 Share

Re: The Real Truth Why Olumba Olumba Church Does Not Call Jesus Christ While Praying by SEGLIZ: 3:23pm On Jun 20, 2020
olumba is more confused than even the Jews.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Truth Why Olumba Olumba Church Does Not Call Jesus Christ While Praying by ZKOSOSO(m): 3:50pm On Jun 20, 2020
Olumba Olumba na low budget Lucifer.

Son of Mammywater......!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Truth Why Olumba Olumba Church Does Not Call Jesus Christ While Praying by Davinity: 4:25pm On Jun 20, 2020
His followers are foolish people... The whole organization is occultic

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Real Truth Why Olumba Olumba Church Does Not Call Jesus Christ While Praying by zoeA: 4:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
Confusion everywhere
Re: The Real Truth Why Olumba Olumba Church Does Not Call Jesus Christ While Praying by Perogbangba(f): 5:03pm On Jun 20, 2020
Hmmmmm, and his followers will believe him...it is finished. This world should just end already.
Re: The Real Truth Why Olumba Olumba Church Does Not Call Jesus Christ While Praying by Professorcplus(m): 5:15pm On Jun 20, 2020
It's mostly women and children that will fall for his gullible tactics
Re: The Real Truth Why Olumba Olumba Church Does Not Call Jesus Christ While Praying by Kobojunkie: 3:21am On Jun 22, 2020
The man believes he is his own god, so why would he call on Jesus Christ? Leave him abeg!
Re: The Real Truth Why Olumba Olumba Church Does Not Call Jesus Christ While Praying by TooMuchStuff: 3:00pm On Aug 30, 2023
Olumba Olumba Obu brotherhood gals are something else

Wonder how God created them.

2 Likes

Re: The Real Truth Why Olumba Olumba Church Does Not Call Jesus Christ While Praying by saintbillion(m): 4:50am On Aug 31, 2023
TooMuchStuff:
Olumba Olumba Obu brotherhood gals are something else

Wonder how God created them.
How are they?
Re: The Real Truth Why Olumba Olumba Church Does Not Call Jesus Christ While Praying by Templee333(m): 4:28pm On Sep 13, 2023
Olumba Olumba Obu (THE FATHER) is the HOLY SPIRIT personified. I'm not defending the members of Brotherhood of the cross and star that are parading the streets with white soutanes now a days, they are something else. But if you want to know about the real Olumba Olumba Obu, His divinity and love for humanity, just practice EVERYTHING that Jesus taught in the bible (love,generosity,humility,self control,peacable,non-resistance to your opposers). If you sincerely practice these things, you WILL SURELY meet Olumba Olumba Obu, or any other spiritual teacher, either here in the physical world or in your dream. That's much i can say for now. May you all be blessed!
Re: The Real Truth Why Olumba Olumba Church Does Not Call Jesus Christ While Praying by saintbillion(m): 5:04pm On Sep 13, 2023
Templee333:
Olumba Olumba Obu (THE FATHER) is the HOLY SPIRIT personified. I'm not defending the members of Brotherhood of the cross and star that are parading the streets with white soutanes now a days, they are something else. But if you want to know about the real Olumba Olumba Obu, His divinity and love for humanity, just practice EVERYTHING that Jesus taught in the bible (love,generosity,humility,self control,peacable,non-resistance to your opposers). If you sincerely practice these things, you WILL SURELY meet Olumba Olumba Obu, or any other spiritual teacher, either here in the physical world or in your dream. That's much i can say for now. May you all be blessed!
Who wants to meet OOO obu? As a Christian we follow Christ and heaven is the goal
Re: The Real Truth Why Olumba Olumba Church Does Not Call Jesus Christ While Praying by Templee333(m): 5:24pm On Sep 13, 2023
saintbillion:

Who wants to meet OOO obu? As a Christian we follow Christ and heaven is the goal
sorry sir if my message offended you. Practice the teachings of christ and you will make heaven. It's not mandatory to meet OOO Obu. I didn't come to argue anything with any man. Believe in Jesus and PRACTICE his commandment.May you be blessed

(1) (Reply)

Noisy Places Of Worship / Mzbel: 'I Don't Believe In Jesus Christ Anymore' / 4 Things Worse Than Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.