Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,105 members, 7,957,135 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 07:42 AM

Need A Bentley Continental Gt [bcgt] Urgently Cash Ready: No Pre-orders Please - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Need A Bentley Continental Gt [bcgt] Urgently Cash Ready: No Pre-orders Please (3836 Views)

Tokunbo 2010 Bentley Continental GT for sale @ 27m / 2006 Bmw 3series Toks,ash Or Black Needed Urgently Cash Ready / ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Bentley Continental Gt [bcgt] Urgently Cash Ready: No Pre-orders Please by icme: 5:34pm On Jan 27, 2011
ANY YEAR MODEL FROM 2004 UPWARDS
MY MAX BUDGET IS N6m
cash ready to deal asap
needed
Re: Need A Bentley Continental Gt [bcgt] Urgently Cash Ready: No Pre-orders Please by icme: 5:39pm On Jan 27, 2011
waiting cash ready no delays
Re: Need A Bentley Continental Gt [bcgt] Urgently Cash Ready: No Pre-orders Please by icme: 5:52pm On Jan 27, 2011
plase no pre-orders i want something on ground live
pay and carry
Re: Need A Bentley Continental Gt [bcgt] Urgently Cash Ready: No Pre-orders Please by icme: 6:02pm On Jan 27, 2011
heres a sample of what i mean

Re: Need A Bentley Continental Gt [bcgt] Urgently Cash Ready: No Pre-orders Please by icme: 6:08pm On Jan 27, 2011
here
Re: Need A Bentley Continental Gt [bcgt] Urgently Cash Ready: No Pre-orders Please by icme: 6:17pm On Jan 27, 2011
thanks still searching
Re: Need A Bentley Continental Gt [bcgt] Urgently Cash Ready: No Pre-orders Please by Fhemmmy: 10:58pm On Jan 27, 2011
And you want this for 7M Naira?
That will be miracle . . . . .if you see any of this for 7M Naira, run and be scared.
This started i blv in 2004 and the cheapest you would found in North America and America would be over 50,000$$
you are yet to talk to shipping and clearing
and then all that for 7 million Naira?
Re: Need A Bentley Continental Gt [bcgt] Urgently Cash Ready: No Pre-orders Please by Nobody: 11:34pm On Jan 27, 2011
Fhemmmy:

And you want this for 7M Naira?
That will be miracle . . . . .if you see any of this for 7M Naira, run and be scared.
This started i blv in 2004 and the cheapest you would found in North America and America would be over 50,000$$
you are yet to talk to shipping and clearing
and then all that for [b]7 million Naira?
[/b]

At the requested budget, it's likely to be stolen, or have outstanding finance.
Re: Need A Bentley Continental Gt [bcgt] Urgently Cash Ready: No Pre-orders Please by icme: 12:06pm On Jan 28, 2011
ok what can i get
Re: Need A Bentley Continental Gt [bcgt] Urgently Cash Ready: No Pre-orders Please by Fhemmmy: 3:21pm On Jan 28, 2011
Siena:

At the requested budget, it's likely to be stolen, or have outstanding finance.

Very True.
icme:

ok what can i get

Before Clearing, you would be looking at over 10M Naira, that is without clearing, and i am sure that the wolves in the uniform of customs in Nigeria will make u pay with all you got. . . . . .however, you might be able to get something used in Nigeria for cheaper
Re: Need A Bentley Continental Gt [bcgt] Urgently Cash Ready: No Pre-orders Please by dantitiki(m): 4:33pm On Jan 28, 2011
If we can talk in the range of N8m, you can have this.

Re: Need A Bentley Continental Gt [bcgt] Urgently Cash Ready: No Pre-orders Please by mrinquiry: 1:39am On Jan 29, 2011
icme:

MY MAX BUDGET IS N7m
cash ready to deal asap
ola.icme@yahoo.com

You obviously do not have any idea about the car your are requesting for.This is a Bentley for G's sake!
The Bentley GT is the CHEAPEST in it's range of cars and YET it goes for about $160,000!!! This is no small boy's car man.I truly suggest you go with the guy who's offering you the black 2008/09 E-Class.
Re: Need A Bentley Continental Gt [bcgt] Urgently Cash Ready: No Pre-orders Please by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 29, 2011
mrinquiry:

You obviously do not have any idea about the car your are requesting for.This is a Bentley for G's sake!
The Bentley GT is the CHEAPEST in it's range of cars and YET it goes for about $160,000!!! This is no small boy's car man.I truly suggest you go with the guy who's offering you the black 2008/09 E-Class.

You make perfect sense. Another case of someone not knowing much about the car they're interested in, or trying to get something for nothing.
Re: Need A Bentley Continental Gt [bcgt] Urgently Cash Ready: No Pre-orders Please by icme: 4:17pm On Jan 30, 2011
well theres no harm in trying and just as expected i have gotten offers from 3 different buyers
Re: Need A Bentley Continental Gt [bcgt] Urgently Cash Ready: No Pre-orders Please by Mrakin1: 6:03pm On Jan 30, 2011
uhm, i've got a black 1, but right-handed! exactly like u've got in d pix u posted! , formaica everywhere & all! , holla if ur interested!

Re: Need A Bentley Continental Gt [bcgt] Urgently Cash Ready: No Pre-orders Please by Mrakin1: 6:20pm On Jan 30, 2011
more pix,

Re: Need A Bentley Continental Gt [bcgt] Urgently Cash Ready: No Pre-orders Please by Mrakin1: 6:29pm On Jan 30, 2011
more,

Re: Need A Bentley Continental Gt [bcgt] Urgently Cash Ready: No Pre-orders Please by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 30, 2011
Very swish! What year is it, and how much does one of these cost in Nigeria?
Re: Need A Bentley Continental Gt [bcgt] Urgently Cash Ready: No Pre-orders Please by icme: 9:46am On Jan 31, 2011
mr akin whats your number.
and can we convert it from right hand to left hand here in nigeria
Re: Need A Bentley Continental Gt [bcgt] Urgently Cash Ready: No Pre-orders Please by icme: 10:36am On Jan 31, 2011
waiting
Re: Need A Bentley Continental Gt [bcgt] Urgently Cash Ready: No Pre-orders Please by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jan 31, 2011
icme:

mr akin whats your number.
and can we convert it from right hand to left hand here in nigeria

Now that's a job I wouldn't entrust to just anyone, given the cost of this car - I'd rather buy a LHD one. The cost of the parts to convert to LHD could cripple you, as you won't find any parts used; they'd have to be purchased brand new from a Bentley dealership. The sale of most of the part required are strictly controlled too.

There are no short cuts to convert a car of this class.
Re: Need A Bentley Continental Gt [bcgt] Urgently Cash Ready: No Pre-orders Please by Busybody2(f): 8:34pm On Feb 01, 2011
icme:

MY MAX BUDGET IS N7m
cash ready to deal asap
ola.icme@yahoo.com

The average retail price for GT Continentals at the auction last year was £24,000 for the 2004 models, the extra cash injected into the Auto industry by the Government upwardly affected the prices so now the average price at the auction currently stands at £28,000. If you can wait, keep your ears to the ground, the prices of every gas guzzlers is set to fall due to the eye-wateringly high cost of fueling them, so with luck, the price would fall further to bring this within your budget. You would have to add a lil on top for Customs duty though cool
Re: Need A Bentley Continental Gt [bcgt] Urgently Cash Ready: No Pre-orders Please by icme: 12:18pm On Feb 03, 2011
ok thanks alot
so anything within my budget?
7m cash ready
Re: Need A Bentley Continental Gt [bcgt] Urgently Cash Ready: No Pre-orders Please by bigbumper(f): 1:44pm On Feb 03, 2011
^^^

Yeah, if you are ready to plonk it on your head and swim through the Atlantic Ocean with it, to save the extra shipping and clearing cost you would incur, which your original budget would not cover tongue tongue tongue
Re: Need A Bentley Continental Gt [bcgt] Urgently Cash Ready: No Pre-orders Please by Fhemmmy: 2:48pm On Feb 03, 2011
Busy_body:

The average retail price for GT Continentals at the auction last year was £24,000 for the 2004 models, the extra cash injected into the Auto industry by the Government upwardly affected the prices so now the average price at the auction currently stands at £28,000. If you can wait, keep your ears to the ground, the prices of every gas guzzlers is set to fall due to the eye-wateringly high cost of fueling them, so with luck, the price would fall further to bring this within your budget. You would have to add a lil on top for Customs duty though cool

Is it that cheap all cos it is a right hand drive?
Re: Need A Bentley Continental Gt [bcgt] Urgently Cash Ready: No Pre-orders Please by bigbumper(f): 3:07pm On Feb 03, 2011
^^^

Cars, like everything else is generally less expensive in those freakoid Countries who drive on the left wink
Re: Need A Bentley Continental Gt [bcgt] Urgently Cash Ready: No Pre-orders Please by fabienjoe: 3:27pm On Feb 03, 2011
The reason they are cheaper in the UK is because they are made there in a city called Crewe. Each Bentley is hand made.  These are very expensive and complicated ultra-luxury cars used by millionaire footballers and show biz stars. I won't advise anyone to buy a right hand drive to convert to left hand drive. The steering, suspension, alignments, electonics, electricals and a host of other systems will  be messed if that is attempted by anyone other than Bentley Certified Engineers. Except peharps you take the car to Crewe where the cost will make such venture unattractive. All in all you are likely to end up with a car more expensive but of less quality than a factory made left hand drive version. GOODLUCK

1 Like

Re: Need A Bentley Continental Gt [bcgt] Urgently Cash Ready: No Pre-orders Please by bigbumper(f): 4:19pm On Feb 03, 2011
fabienjoe:

The reason they are cheaper in the UK is because they are made there in a city called Crewe. Each Bentley is hand made. These are very expensive and complicated ultra-luxury cars used by millionaire footballers and show biz stars. I won't advise anyone to buy a right hand drive to convert to left hand drive. The steering, suspension, alignments, electonics, electricals and a host of other systems will be messed if that is attempted by anyone other than Bentley Certified Engineers. Except peharps you take the car to Crewe where the cost will make such venture unattractive. All in all you are likely to end up with a car more expensive but of less quality than a factory made left hand drive version. GOODLUCK

They are owned by the Volkswagon group of companies who are Germans and this is also where the parts come from, so the fact that they are assembled in Crewe in England does not mean they are cheaper. Afterall both RHD and LHD are assembled there. Besides most cars assembled and marketed for the British market, like most other goods like i mentioned earlier, always cost more than those earmarked for other Countries.
Re: Need A Bentley Continental Gt [bcgt] Urgently Cash Ready: No Pre-orders Please by icme: 4:28pm On Feb 03, 2011
hmnmm
Re: Need A Bentley Continental Gt [bcgt] Urgently Cash Ready: No Pre-orders Please by fabienjoe: 4:44pm On Feb 03, 2011
I only offered a suggestion as to why it appears cheaper in the UK. Surely commonsense should tell us that a car that rolls off a UK based company should cost less than if it rolls off from a company in say Germany or US. Furthermore, used RHD cars generally cost a lot less in the UK than left hand drive ones. In fact used RHD cars cost a lot less in the UK than LHD cars do in Germany, Italy or Holland. In my view as usual, it may have something to do with limited international market RHD cars as only few countries like Australia, Zimbabwe, South Africa among others use them.

I disagree with you that products made for the UK cost more than that for other countries. You don't compare UK products with those of African or other third world countries. Compare them with those made for Germany, US and similar developed nations. The prices are comparable when you remove local taxes in those countries.
Re: Need A Bentley Continental Gt [bcgt] Urgently Cash Ready: No Pre-orders Please by MYAs2011: 6:15pm On Feb 03, 2011
i will send what i can do? but they are all right, i will look for a nigerian used right hand

(1) (2) (Reply)

2007 MODEL AVALON XL FORSALE VERY CLEAN NOW FOR 2.950M,HURRY NOW / Lagos Clear Honda Baby Boy 1998 Model For Sale / Super Neat Land Rover Freelander Mini Jeep 2000 Model 4 Just 600k:- Kings Auto

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.