Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,030 members, 7,825,249 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** (91906 Views)

*NOT JUST ANYBODY PRE ORDERS A RANGE ROVER SPORT* ( Maninmood & Inspired Autos ) / Need A Bentley Continental Gt [bcgt] Urgently Cash Ready: No Pre-orders Please / 2007 Honda Accord N2.3m And 2005 Honda Accord Hybrid 2m.pre-orders: Make Offfers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 6:43pm On Mar 22, 2010
[b] "A business has to be involving, it has to be fun, and it has to exercise your creative instincts".

Sir Richard Charles Nicholas Branson (born 18 July 1950) is a British industrialist, best known for his Virgin brand of over 360 companies cool   cool

WITH THE HELP OF THE ALMIGHTY LORD, WE'RE GOING FROM STRENGTH TO STRENGTH,  BOUNDARIES TO BOUNDARIES. cool   cool

WE HAVE BEEN THE FIRST TO IMBIBE AND INCULCATE MOTIVATIONAL QUOTES IN OUR THREADS COUPLED WITH OUR EXCELLENT DEMONSTRATION OF SERVICE DELIVERY AND TRANSCENDENT LEVEL OF CUSTOMER SERVICE.  cool   cool

My original predominant area of dealings were in the European Market. Veteran Car Importers know that this has been the original source of Imports to our beloved country long before the sudden popularity of the US and Canadian Markets.

I still keep in touch with all the European dealers and contacts I have known from the past and occasionally still import desired European cars for a few clients, friends and family members.  Due to a few ingenious, unparalled suggestions and my personal creative thinking, I have decided to Launch this thread.

We all know there are those lovely, highly desired, highly cherished, longed for and wanted cars that are only available within Europe, Most of which can't be found in America, Canada or even Asia.

E.G Peugout 406, Peugout 206 and 206cc,  Nissan Primera,  Nissan Almeria,  Peugout 607,  Peugout 307, Volkwagen Buses, to name a few.

As the European version of "Car History Checks" are'nt as concise and extensive as Carfax and Autocheck.  Cars will be Physically inspected by my partners before shipment,  and also driven to the ports by them, where they will also take pre-shipment pictures.  cool   cool

In April we will be Launching a pre-order Thread by a Nairalander, "AXEMAN85" for a Volvo S40 Turbo,  Car is all the way in Holland and will be in Nigeria by the First week of May.

Car are available from Germany, Holland, Belgium, Spain, France, Sweden, Luxembourg, Denmark and Norway to name a few,  And are all from registered dealers. The most unique and amazing element of this is that shipping time takes from 10-13 days only!  Depending on the country of Origin.

Innovate your imagination, Incite your desires, Stimulate your extraperceptionary senses with the lovely pictures of European dominated cars below.  

cool   cool    cool
[/b]
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by agabaI23(m): 6:45pm On Mar 22, 2010
German,

How much can I get passat 2000 model shipped down to Nigeria?
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 6:48pm On Mar 22, 2010
cool   cool

Stunning 206 Convertible for the Ladies and Highly loved 307

Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 6:53pm On Mar 22, 2010
cool   cool

2001 406 Saloon. Originally assembled in Nigeria by PAN,  PAN teased us, Made us fall in love with it. and shut down due to Mismanagement,  Left us heart broken.

A favourite amongst civil servants and Nigerian Military Officers.  Stunning, Luxurious European spec,  I know you wanna grab your hands on this. cool

Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by DisGuy: 6:53pm On Mar 22, 2010
Good thinking
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 6:55pm On Mar 22, 2010

Gawd,  This never stops,  We'r making it hot in the Forum.

Apologies for any disturbia and coronary thrombosis this may cause.  cool   cool

406 Coupe,  Auto transmission with leather seats.  cool    cool

EUROPE ONLY. wink

Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 7:02pm On Mar 22, 2010
cool cool

Phew, The heat is too much to handle, cool cool

607. Popularized by Senators and Ministers.

"Energy and Customer satisfaction is Neither lost nor destroyed, It is merely transfered from one car and thread to the next". "Patent by German007" This phrase may not be copied, adapted or duplicated without permission from the author. GERMAN007 wink wink

Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 7:05pm On Mar 22, 2010
1996 European Accord. cool cool

Stunning, Luxurious and Elegant. cool Someone please tell me the nickname in Naija. wink

Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by agabaI23(m): 7:06pm On Mar 22, 2010
Waiting for a reply you this man.
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 7:19pm On Mar 22, 2010
agabaI23:

German,

How much can I get passat 2000 model shipped down to Nigeria?

King Agaba, Thanks for your request Sir, Sorry to keep your royalty waiting. cool

A search is in progress for your request. Will revert back in 5 mins.

Stay tuned. cool
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by agabaI23(m): 7:19pm On Mar 22, 2010
cool!
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 7:22pm On Mar 22, 2010
Gosh Ok. This never stops, Apologies again any excessive heartbeat this is causing.  cool

1999 Euro Accord. Known as "Adidas" in Nigeria.

God bless Nigerians and our choice of Nickames.  cool

Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by ChiChi77: 7:24pm On Mar 22, 2010
mennnnnnnnnnnn, u have raised NL game unto another level, I'm lovin it!!

All my time in the USA and I have never seen a Toyota Crown, it used to be my childhood fav with every permanent secretary in Owerri having one at least, lol, I wonder what they look like now, and whether it still comes into Naija,

Happy sales.
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by platinumnk(f): 7:26pm On Mar 22, 2010
angry
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 7:27pm On Mar 22, 2010
cool    cool

Toyota Avensis and Carina,  cool   cool

EUROPE ONLY.    cool    cool

Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 22, 2010
Why don't you put your listing here German007, www.naijacardeals.com
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 7:43pm On Mar 22, 2010
Dis Guy:

Good thinking

Thanks Bro!.

Chi_Chi77:

mennnnnnnnnnnn, u have raised NL game unto another level, I'm lovin it!!

All my time in the USA and I have never seen a Toyota Crown, it used to be my childhood fav with every permanent secretary in Owerri having one at least, lol, I wonder what they look like now, and whether it still comes into Naija,

Happy sales.

Chichiiiii.  Yes,  I remember it. I was probably in Primary or Nursery school then.  grin

Glad you'r loving it.  cool    cool

You will never ever see such in the USA or Canada,  If you ever see am, Nah im ghost you see  grin    grin

There you go, Straight outta Compton Belgium.  cool  

I bet you never knew this still existed.  And still so clean wink

Im sure mum and dad will love this.  cool    cool

Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 7:45pm On Mar 22, 2010
platinumnk:

angry

wink wink wink wink
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 7:47pm On Mar 22, 2010
cool   cool

Thou shall not faint at the sight of the below.

ROVER 75 SALOON.   cool    cool

JAGUAR XTYPE SALOON.   cool   

Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 7:51pm On Mar 22, 2010
NISSAN MICRA. cool cool

EUROPE ONLY.

11-14 DAYS SHIPPING TIME.

Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 7:53pm On Mar 22, 2010
NISSAN PRIMERA. cool cool
[i][/i]

Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 7:56pm On Mar 22, 2010
Whooa. This is explosive, I'v already been inundated with numerous emails and texts.   cool    cool

VW TRANSPORTER, VANAGON AND TOYOTA HIACE.   cool    cool

Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 8:02pm On Mar 22, 2010

@AGABA.

2000 Passat Manual transmission with Chrome rims, leather seats and TV. Price to your door. 1m,

Car is in Rotterdam, 13 DAYS SHIPPING TIME FROM ROTTERDAM PORT. cool cool

Interested? Email aokhai@hotmail.com or call 07086193442. cool cool

Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by Nobody: 8:07pm On Mar 22, 2010
@german007 you need to come onboard www.naijacardeals.com
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by agabaI23(m): 8:17pm On Mar 22, 2010
Thanks german.
Is it 1 million if it is pre-ordered or will there be any reduction?
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by Iyanu2005: 8:28pm On Mar 22, 2010
@ German007,
I commend your good job in Nairaland. Motre grease to your elbow. Please Can I have details of the posted Carina send to my email (adrotimi2003@yahoo.com) and see if I could fastrack my proposed car order. I will be looking forward to your reply.
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 8:39pm On Mar 22, 2010
agabaI23:

Thanks german.
Is it 1 million if it is pre-ordered or will there be any reduction?

Pre-Order price is 1m delivered to your door. Car is available on pre-order only. cool cool
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 8:48pm On Mar 22, 2010
Brand_new:

@german007 you need to come onboard www.naijacardeals.com

Thanks!

Great, Innovative and excellent website. Will certainly be trying it out.
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 9:23pm On Mar 22, 2010
Iyanu2005:

@ German007,
I commend your good job in Nairaland. Motre grease to your elbow. Please Can I have details of the posted Carina send to my email (adrotimi2003@yahoo.com) and see if I could fastrack my proposed car order. I will be looking forward to your reply.

Otunba Rotimi, Thanks for your lovely motivational comment. Highly appreciated. Sent you an email on the below stunningly pristine Carina E's. DIRECT EUROPE. 11-14 DAYS SHIPPING TIME.

YOU HAVE MAIL. cool cool

Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by german007(m): 9:25pm On Mar 22, 2010
cool cool

Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by ChiChi77: 9:39pm On Mar 22, 2010
Crown's these days look like this, damn, so pretty,  I wonder why no Crowns in Yankee.

Keep up the good work @ German!
Re: ***Strictly European Pre-orders ONLY: Another First Innovation On Nairaland.** by tomialph(m): 9:45pm On Mar 22, 2010
nice work german, how much will land the adiddas or the primera in naija? is the 406 coupe a V6? how much will land it, please get back to me ASAP, thanks

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

***Kakakibuy + Oluwaseunla DELIVERED The 2008 Toyota Highlander SPORTS**PICS*** / Milex & Carquest, 2nd Largest USA Parts & Repair NOW OPEN In Lekki Phase 2 / Fhemmmy Motos Presents You Toyota Camry From 2007 Model And Newer At Low Prices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.