Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,841 members, 7,851,848 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 09:09 AM

Share Sad Experiences Of How You Were Betrayed! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Share Sad Experiences Of How You Were Betrayed! (667 Views)

Share Your Experiences Of Being Physically Abused By Women During Your Childhood / Covenant University Dropout Share Sad Story Of How Marijuana Is Ruining His Life / Makurdi Riots: Man Who Was Betrayed By His Muslim Friend. See Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Sad Experiences Of How You Were Betrayed! by chatinent: 8:38pm On Jun 20, 2020
"There is a friend sticking closer than a brother," says the Holy Book. True. But it really hurts when such persons as these sorts of persons quoted above betray us; people you never expected it to come from!
Personally, from my experiences with people I believed were real friends, I made a resolve not to have friends so as not to get heart attacks. I prefer receiving hiccups from random persons... I know could always come, anyways.
Have you been betrayed by a close associate, friend or fam? Share your experiences.

Seun, Dominque, Lalasticlala, Mynd44
Re: Share Sad Experiences Of How You Were Betrayed! by chatinent: 8:38pm On Jun 20, 2020
My experience:
I was a Course Rep of my department. The other C.R was ousted due to his vile and greedy lifestyle. Let's call him Judas.
So Judas was a guy who I took as my brother and who I assisted academically (all courses). God had always shone grace on me and made me merit butterfly colours of grading; I made the best student in my department, and best student in faculty. I always took my studies very serious. Unbeknownst to me, this guy envied me to his marrow.
While this guy was course rep., anyone he had issues with, he used those biases against the person, backbitting them to lecturers.
Before I became course rep., I noticed this envy and started being careful with how I paid for handouts (I always reported myself to lecturers that I have paid).
Unknowingly to this guy that I still speak directly to lecturers, he threatened to give me carry-overs in his hostel for a reason I know not. Perhaps, envy. Sure, I heard the proclamation and tightened my seat belt.
Mehn, that was my finals. Evil as Judas could be, he had already given some folks C.Os the previous semester (almost half and quarter of the class by not acknowledging they paid for handouts). This was the main reason he was ousted.
Judas knew I was good and a lecturer failing me in his course couldn't be easy so he went telling them I was the one discouraging others from buying their materials. It came as a shocker to me. Well, I had a shock-absorber; I had already told the lecturers what he said and had against me so his sing-songs were noticed as hate.
Judas came and apologized to me as he saw the lecturer part couldn't work. The clown thought I was stupid and my guard was down so he'd have a better vantage over me when I'd be vulnerable. He went forming allies with our juniors and some stupid persons searching for people's matters to personalize.
The end result? It back-fired. The whole departments got to know who he truly was: JUDAS LUCIFER.
What about me? I had a happily-ever-after end. [color]Wasn't it written that there are more with us than against us? Smiles[/color].

I was downtrodden that sb I helped could do such. Well, I still passed with the normal thing; best student of department still topping the class!!!!! Dude didn't carry-over but he made many enemies.
So folks, there were other betrayals but it made me stronger. I really don't make friends even till date. I don't harbour resentments. I forgive freely, but don't forget the lesson it taught me.
Re: Share Sad Experiences Of How You Were Betrayed! by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 20, 2020
OSUs betrayal

And how their forefathers sold themselves out to pale skin slave masters from Europe. Arochuku...

Now, they want ipob...
Shameless things.

1 Like

Re: Share Sad Experiences Of How You Were Betrayed! by shestrong(f): 8:46pm On Jun 20, 2020
Yes
Re: Share Sad Experiences Of How You Were Betrayed! by FlordFlorez(m): 8:48pm On Jun 20, 2020
FuckTheWorld:
OSUs betrayal

And how their forefathers sold themselves out to pale skin slave masters from Europe. Arochuku...

Now, they want ipob...
Shameless things.
must u tell the world u'r stupid?

4 Likes

Re: Share Sad Experiences Of How You Were Betrayed! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jun 20, 2020
FlordFlorez:
must u tell the world u'r stupid?
Lol
This one must be mistaken me for his father...
Re: Share Sad Experiences Of How You Were Betrayed! by FlordFlorez(m): 9:19pm On Jun 20, 2020
FuckTheWorld:

Lol
This one must be mistaken me for his father...
u must have betrayed ur father and sold him for just a wrap of amala & ewedu soup.

3 Likes

Re: Share Sad Experiences Of How You Were Betrayed! by chatinent: 9:22pm On Jun 20, 2020
shestrong:
Yes
Narrate yours to us, please.
Re: Share Sad Experiences Of How You Were Betrayed! by oteneaaron(m): 10:24pm On Jun 20, 2020
My uncle brought armed robbers to our family home.

If my own uncle can do this, I always expect the worse from people.

Nothing surprises me anymore.

Betrayal is very real.
Re: Share Sad Experiences Of How You Were Betrayed! by Nobody: 1:11am On Jun 21, 2020
I have been betrayed countlessly but the one that hurts the most is the last one

I was betrayed by beans and bread embarassed
It's a long story can't type all now but it felt so bad. Can't forget! Beans and bread cry

Re: Share Sad Experiences Of How You Were Betrayed! by TheEnlightenedO(m): 9:10am On Jun 21, 2020
oteneaaron:

Betrayal is very real.

Can you shed some light on this please
Re: Share Sad Experiences Of How You Were Betrayed! by Injera(f): 11:14am On Jun 21, 2020
oteneaaron:

Betrayal is very real.

Is it strong suspicion or is there hard facts that he was responsible
Re: Share Sad Experiences Of How You Were Betrayed! by chatinent: 11:34am On Jun 21, 2020
Mynd44, Dominque, Pocohantas, Lalasticlala, Seun, this is front page material.
Re: Share Sad Experiences Of How You Were Betrayed! by CONTACTSAMSUNG(m): 11:51am On Jun 21, 2020
Oh men, betrayal is not a scar that can be erased easily

Well, I've been betrayed by outnumbers of bastards.....by they couldn't get me still

Well, one thing I believe is....if you believe in God then one thing is for sure,if you're not aiming too high then you aimed too low

By the way,I came here to read stories

1 Like

Re: Share Sad Experiences Of How You Were Betrayed! by Lamanii22(f): 1:19pm On Jun 22, 2020
oteneaaron:

Betrayal is very real.

Like seriously? He is such a cruel man... How did you guys cat fished him?

This thread should make front page....
Re: Share Sad Experiences Of How You Were Betrayed! by chatinent: 3:36pm On Jun 23, 2020
Lamanii22:

Lamanii22:

Seun, Lalasticlala
Re: Share Sad Experiences Of How You Were Betrayed! by chatinent: 10:02am On Jun 25, 2020
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Price You Pay For Joining A Cult / Hoodlums: The Looting Items Was Found And The Looters Was Arrested In Uyo. / A Mad Man Kills His Mothers Friend In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.