Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,282 members, 7,860,651 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:49 PM

Share Your Experiences Of Being Physically Abused By Women During Your Childhood - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Share Your Experiences Of Being Physically Abused By Women During Your Childhood (1247 Views)

Boy Suffers Serious Burns After Physically Abused By His Aunt In Imo (Graphic) / 3 Children Physically Abused By Their Grandmother Over Witchcraft.Graphic Photos / Woman Who Physically Abused 7-year-old Girl Jailed For Human Trafficking. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Experiences Of Being Physically Abused By Women During Your Childhood by 7victor(m): 2:52pm On Jun 05, 2021
I was discussing with my mother how women used to abuse me physically and verbally while I was young.

From that day,I did a small research and found out that most people experienced the same abuses from women when they were children.

I thought I was the only one.

I need someone to share his experiences here.

My own experiences are these:

1) When I was 9 years old,our female neighbor who was about 50 years old, brought police and arrested me and my younger siblings of 3,5,7and 10 years.

She accused us of stealing her 100 litres of petrol.

We were being seriously threatened by the police in the police station.

After enough investigation by the police, it was revealed that she did not have any 100 litres of petrol.

She only did so to get at my parents.

My father wanted to take her to court, but the police dissuaded him.

2) Another female neighbor of ours accused my then 6 years old brother of throwing stones at her and breaking her spine.

As young as 6 years old, my brother was put in a cell because she paid the police to detain my brother.

Doctor was brought to do x-ray on her and it was discovered that nothing happened to her spine.

She did it to punish my family due to a minor quarrel between her and my mom.

My dad took the case to the court, but she fled from the neighborhood and did not appear during judgement.

3) On my way to school when I was in JSS1, I sat close to a woman.

When a passenger alighted, the woman mistakenly dropped her money on the bus floor.

She accused me of being the cause of her missing the money.

She said I should find her money for her or she would deal with me.

When the bus stopped for her to alight, she saw her money inside the bus.

But before she left, she dragged me from the bus and I fell seriously from the bus while she walked away.

Adults in the bus started cursing her.

4) I was slapped by a woman seller in the market because I told her that nothing was wrong with my money.

5) I and my brother were asked to leave the stadium by a woman because according to her, she could not be in a stadium with small boys around.

Although the stadium was free for anyone to enter, she felt that her level was so high that if she should enter stadium, children should not be permitted to enter.

6) In my JSS1, I went with my brother (who was in JSS2) to the market.

As we were walking behind an old woman, she turned and gave my brother a terrible slap.

I managed to run out of her blow.

When my brother questioned why she slapped him, she slapped my brother again, accusing him of matching her legs.

7) In my SS1 in science college, there was one female prefect in SS3. Every time she came to our class, she would ask all the boys to kneel down.

It was rumored that she hated males and the only students she would ask to kneel down were mostly male students.

You know in that school, SS1students are seen as junior students because the school starts from SS1.

cool Of course, the physical abuses I experienced from women when I was a small boy are so numerous.

There were also verbal abuses.

I remember being asked to leave the line while queuing to fetch water.

A woman would just come and saw that we(I and my brother) were small.

She would shout "You, get out and don't come back here again to fetch water"

As a boy in those days, I was always at the look out to avoid trouble from older women.

I was slapped, I was verbally abused, it was a life filled with uncertainty.

But I thank God that I have passed that level.

I know you have your own experiences.

Can you share your experiences?
Re: Share Your Experiences Of Being Physically Abused By Women During Your Childhood by 7victor(m): 2:52pm On Jun 05, 2021
I just remembered going to fetch water when I was a small boy.

A lady of about 25 years came and gave me a 25 litres to fetch for her.

After fetching for her, she accused me of putting something evil into her water.

I pleaded with her that I didn't put anything evil in her water.

She was adamant.

Her friend asked her to pour the water away and fetch another one.

She refused.

She started laughing and took the water away.

When I think about it now, I feel that she was just trying to make me sad.

Maybe my sadness brought her joy.

I agreed to fetch water for her, and she used my goodness against me.

There is God o.
Re: Share Your Experiences Of Being Physically Abused By Women During Your Childhood by 7victor(m): 4:10pm On Jun 05, 2021
Re: Share Your Experiences Of Being Physically Abused By Women During Your Childhood by Bedrooomsecret: 4:20pm On Jun 05, 2021
A neighbor's grown up daughter did that to me too when I was 11 years old.
I went visiting my Grandma on a Saturday, she dashed me 60 naira.
Which was (3) 20naira notes.
The next day was a Sunday, I didn't go to church. Then I went to that my neighbor's apartment to watch TV as we didn't have TV as at then. My neighbor's grown up daughter came with her little baby of about a year old to visit her parents. Myself and her both watched a movie for about an hour plus, then after watching the movie, I went to a nearby store to buy 10naira biscuit. Immediately I entered the compound, the woman started shouting that I stole her 100 naira to buy biscuit. I kept insisting that I gave the seller 20 naira not 100 naira. That was how this woman created a scene.
Other people in the compound came out and told the woman to follow me to the store to confirm if I brought 100 naira or 20 naira. That was how this woman followed me to the provision store and the person confirmed I brought 20 naira not 100 naira, then we both went back to the house, as we entered the compound, the woman saw her 1 year old baby holding the 100 naira she accused me of stealing. Funny enough, the woman didn't apologise to me, she only carried her baby, collected the 100 naira from him and entered her apartment
Re: Share Your Experiences Of Being Physically Abused By Women During Your Childhood by 7victor(m): 5:49pm On Jun 05, 2021
Bedrooomsecret:
A neighbor's grown up daughter did that to me too when I was 11 years old.
I went visiting my Grandma on a Saturday, she dashed me 60 naira.
Which was (3) 20naira notes.
The next day was a Sunday, I didn't go to church. Then I went to that my neighbor's apartment to watch TV as we didn't have TV as at then. My neighbor's grown up daughter came with her little baby of about a year old to visit her parents. Myself and her both watched a movie for about an hour plus, then after watching the movie, I went to a nearby store to buy 10naira biscuit. Immediately I entered the compound, the woman started shouting that I stole her 100 naira to buy biscuit. I kept insisting that I gave the seller 20 naira not 100 naira. That was how this woman created a scene.
Other people in the compound came out and told the woman to follow me to the store to confirm if I brought 100 naira or 20 naira. That was how this woman followed me to the provision store and the person confirmed I brought 20 naira not 100 naira, then we both went back to the house, as we entered the compound, the woman saw her 1 year old baby holding the 100 naira she accused me of stealing. Funny enough, the woman didn't apologise to me, she only carried her baby, collected the 100 naira from him and entered her apartment

She was wrong.

She should have apologized, but she was thinking "I cannot apologize to a small boy"

1 Like

Re: Share Your Experiences Of Being Physically Abused By Women During Your Childhood by Deydontknow(m): 5:50pm On Jun 05, 2021
I look fierce and dangerous as a kid and we are four brothers in a roll with a no nonsense father so people fear us... The only abuse I can think of in childhood is during my junior waec holiday in my cousin Bros house in Etete Gra Benin that Calabar girl Blessing aww that girl nah she spoil me o.
Story cut short my cousin nah pastor for redeem and him wife nah serious worker for church so nah church church family. Blessing nah grown up house girl should be around 28 then conji don finish the girl so when I come holiday I turn scapegoat to her once my cousin and wife comot house leave me and her nah so she go jack me on top fridge, kitchen, room, toilet parlor everywhere at around 13 years... Blessing anywhere you are I no get talk for you embarassed

Gracias

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Share Your Experiences Of Being Physically Abused By Women During Your Childhood by 7victor(m): 6:08pm On Jun 05, 2021
Deydontknow:
I look fierce and dangerous as a kid and we are four brothers in a roll with a no nonsense father so people fear us... The only abuse I can think of in childhood is during my junior waec holiday in my cousin Bros house in Etete Gra Benin that Calabar girl Blessing aww that girl nah she spoil me o.
Story cut short my cousin nah pastor for redeem and him wife nah serious worker for church so nah church church family. Blessing nah grown up house girl should be around 28 then conji don finish the girl so when I come holiday I turn scapegoat to her once my cousin and wife comot house leave me and her nah so she go jack me on top fridge, kitchen, room, toilet parlor everywhere at around 13 years... Blessing anywhere you are I no get talk for you embarassed

Gracias

Ok.
Re: Share Your Experiences Of Being Physically Abused By Women During Your Childhood by WoundedLamb: 9:14pm On Jun 05, 2021
Gender dichotomy... so what's the point here? Women are wicked, abusive or devilish?
Re: Share Your Experiences Of Being Physically Abused By Women During Your Childhood by delzbaba(m): 9:39pm On Jun 05, 2021
Women don show u sha.
Re: Share Your Experiences Of Being Physically Abused By Women During Your Childhood by adaramola42a: 10:00am On Jun 06, 2021
sad
Re: Share Your Experiences Of Being Physically Abused By Women During Your Childhood by Cpkx63911: 10:03am On Jun 06, 2021
Onli
Re: Share Your Experiences Of Being Physically Abused By Women During Your Childhood by Ebenezer2021(m): 12:22am On Jun 07, 2021
WoundedLamb:
Gender dichotomy... so what's the point here? Women are wicked, abusive or devilish?
hi is your mailbox active?
Re: Share Your Experiences Of Being Physically Abused By Women During Your Childhood by NiklauseFred(m): 8:33am On Jun 07, 2021
OP!!!
FEAR GOD NA!!!

Re: Share Your Experiences Of Being Physically Abused By Women During Your Childhood by WoundedLamb: 10:36am On Jun 07, 2021
Ebenezer2021:
hi is your mailbox active?

It is. Though it's not the mailbox I use often. Why?
Re: Share Your Experiences Of Being Physically Abused By Women During Your Childhood by Ebenezer2021(m): 11:29am On Jun 07, 2021
WoundedLamb:

It is. Though it's not the mailbox I use often. Why?
I observe you're an enlightened fellow with much intellectual contributions to this forum.
So I'd like us to communicate on some career issues and to respect our privacy i feel we should do that on an entirely different platform away from nairaland.
So can you send me your mail address?
The one you use often.
Thanks
Re: Share Your Experiences Of Being Physically Abused By Women During Your Childhood by michael36o: 11:30am On Jun 07, 2021
sad
Re: Share Your Experiences Of Being Physically Abused By Women During Your Childhood by WoundedLamb: 2:24am On Jun 08, 2021
Ebenezer2021:
I observe you're an enlightened fellow with much intellectual contributions to this forum.
So I'd like us to communicate on some career issues and to respect our privacy i feel we should do that on an entirely different platform away from nairaland.
So can you send me your mail address?
The one you use often.
Thanks

Lol... sure it's me? I wonder what I wrote that caught your attention. Don't be quick to judge though, you might just be shocked by my next post.

You could send me a mail. If it's not problem, I'd only request that you quote me to let me after you've sent the mail. That way, I'd be sure to reply asap. I'd really be glad to 'chat' as career and education are subjects I'm very passionate about, but I'm afraid email would have to be the only way for us to communicate off Nairaland. Please, understand that I wish to remain anonymous. I hope that wouldn't be a problem.
Re: Share Your Experiences Of Being Physically Abused By Women During Your Childhood by Ebenezer2021(m): 5:28am On Jun 08, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Lol... sure it's me? I wonder what I wrote that caught your attention. Don't be quick to judge though, you might just be shocked by my next post.

You could send me a mail. If it's not problem, I'd only request that you quote me to let me after you've sent the mail. That way, I'd be sure to reply asap. I'd really be glad to 'chat' as career and education are subjects I'm very passionate about, but I'm afraid email would have to be the only way for us to communicate off Nairaland. Please, understand that I wish to remain anonymous. I hope that wouldn't be a problem.

done!
mail sent
Re: Share Your Experiences Of Being Physically Abused By Women During Your Childhood by WoundedLamb: 2:45am On Jun 09, 2021
Ebenezer2021:
done!
mail sent
Seen.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian American Flamboyant Pastor, Joshua Olatokunbo Shonubi Arrested / Evil That Men Do: Defrauding Women Searching For Husbands / Beware -joshua Burke / Tosin Samuel Ojo Ajiobye - Cheap Romance Scamme

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.