Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,891 members, 7,828,148 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:13 AM

Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) (40897 Views)

60-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Waiting / 64-Year-Old Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Marriage / Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by brainhgeek(m): 5:45pm On Jun 21, 2020
Ubdavis:

And give him all the credit when things go well... That is simply unfair .

In Him there is no darkness nor shadow of turning. You have to believe in God to understand that part.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 5:51pm On Jun 21, 2020
izubext007:
hope she will fulfill her promise to who ever prayed for her......any way congratulations ma
She fulfill her thanks to the Doctors,Lab Technicians and Nurses who made her IVF successful..

Prayer ko,Prayer ni..

Where have that Prayer Warrior been for FOURTEEN YEARS. shocked
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 5:52pm On Jun 21, 2020
brainhgeek:

In Him there is no darkness nor shadow of turning. You have to believe in God to understand that part.
Guess he was missing in action for 14 years..

Until Medical Science stepped in.. shocked
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by HRMK: 5:57pm On Jun 21, 2020
CONGRATS!WITH GOD ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by brainhgeek(m): 6:00pm On Jun 21, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Guess he was missing in action for 14 years..

Until Medical Science stepped in.. shocked

I guess you have never experienced the supernatural. It's obvious you have never opened up to experiencing God.
God gave wisdom to scientists.
My wife had blocked tubes but today, we have a child without IVF, even with the heavily blocked tubes.
He chose to work in diverse ways. I bet you know IVF fails a lot of times. I can bet she had done the IVF more than once. If God wants it the other way, no one can question that. God is always a constant in the equation.
Miracles are beyond happenstances.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Sososo(f): 6:01pm On Jun 21, 2020
So happy for her. At last
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by DarkJeddi(m): 6:24pm On Jun 21, 2020
brainhgeek:

I guess you have never experienced the supernatural. It's obvious you have never opened up to experiencing God.
God gave wisdom to scientists.
My wife had blocked tubes but today, we have a child without IVF, even with the heavily blocked tubes.
He chose to work in diverse ways. I bet you know IVF fails a lot of times. I can bet she had done the IVF more than once. If God wants it the other way, no one can question that. God is always a constant in the equation.
Miracles are beyond happenstances.
So God takes the glory when things like IVF goes according to plan?

So,who gets the blame when things doesn't work out?

When a woman remains barren for life?

Guess God works in mysterious ways..
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by armadeo(m): 6:28pm On Jun 21, 2020
virago:

IVF is not test tube babies o

Really?

Enlighten me please. What's the difference?
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by armadeo(m): 6:29pm On Jun 21, 2020
Futurejoy:

So what now happen?

Nothing happened. Nothing wrong with it.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by armadeo(m): 6:29pm On Jun 21, 2020
stagger:

Failure rate of IVF is 75%. It is not a quick fix option.

That's why many babies pop out when it's successful. Not a quick fix but a good one.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by armadeo(m): 6:32pm On Jun 21, 2020
sonnie10:

[s]It’s the unethical practices of Nigeria Doctors. They do this Ivf by trial and error with multiple implants.
Sometimes like in this case, many became viable.[/s]

Please speak not what you dont know. The tescujng everywhere is multiple implants not just nigerian doctors

The stuff you guys spill out sometimes is beyond baffling
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by saajus: 6:39pm On Jun 21, 2020
Congrats.
Please, if it's IVF, tell our people so that we can remove the stereotype. That's what late Ibidun Ighodalo was fighting for. The majority of these multiple births at old age are not natural but most of them don't want to tell people because some will be calling their children test-tube babies.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Deicide: 7:01pm On Jun 21, 2020
DarkJeddi:
She fulfill her thanks to the Doctors,Lab Technicians and Nurses who made her IVF successful..

Prayer ko,Prayer ni..

Where have that Prayer Warrior been for FOURTEEN YEARS. shocked
God time is the best

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Ayus4u(m): 7:06pm On Jun 21, 2020
congratulations
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Pweetyccee(f): 7:08pm On Jun 21, 2020
virginboy1:
The God that did it for this woman will surely do it for ARSENAL.

We shall regain our PRIDE back. cheesy
Amen ooo
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jun 21, 2020
Righteousness89:
DIVINE SETTLEMENT

For your shame , you Get Triple!!

GLORY TO GOD ALMIGHTY !

That is God for you.
God has a way of shaming mockers of his children. Something like this happened to me and God just dazed my mockers big time.

Glory be to God.

By the way, bro. I love your posts. God bless you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Righteousness89(m): 8:11pm On Jun 21, 2020
WILLuKPquiet:

That is God for you.
God has a way of shaming mockers of his children. Something like this happened to me and God just dazed my mockers big time.

Glory be to God.

By the way, bro. I love your posts. God bless you
I Praise GOD With you on your Testimony!

Greater and Greater Testimonies pursue and Embrace you and your Family ..
GOD BLESS You My Brother

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by ceaser: 8:22pm On Jun 21, 2020
deri4luv1:
Have you all noticed the trend? When a couple stay years before having their first seed, it always tend to be twins, triplets or quadrauplets, what actually happens?

Usually IVF happens.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Brizzydelphine: 8:29pm On Jun 21, 2020
Congratulations ma'am
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Ubdavis(m): 8:38pm On Jun 21, 2020
brainhgeek:

There he goes again!
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by babyboy1: 8:41pm On Jun 21, 2020
Thank You Jesus!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Twizzy30(m): 9:41pm On Jun 21, 2020
deri4luv1:
Have you all noticed the trend? When a couple stay years before having their first seed, it always tend to be twins, triplets or quadrauplets, what actually happens?
That's work of IVF. These people need to normalize giving credits to IVF and their god
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:09pm On Jun 21, 2020
bizme:
You people should simply ask for clarification when you don't understand something. Don't just so readily attribute all you don't understand to supernatural occurrence.
Having triplets after years of childlessness is not a proof of God doing wonders according to you, but an indication of the type of fertility treatment the woman went through. And yes, we have such drugs whose side-effect is multiple conception and birth. Ask fertility experts in the house. After inducing ovulation an intravaginal USS is usually performed to ascertain the number of mature ova produced by the woman. The couple will then be informed that 1, 2, 3, or more eggs are mature and ready for release. If the couple aren't interested in having possible multiple births the doctor will advise them to skip coitus that circle and wait for her next cycle when hopefully a single egg will be ready for release.

Before some of you attribute anything and everything to spiritual causation, take a pause, surf the net, get informed, and then let your new-gained knowledge guide your contributions in the committee of men...

By attributing things like this to a spiritual cause will make it difficult for couples looking for children to approach it the right way. Instead of making appointment with gynaecologists such couples are more likely to approach religious houses where their problems are usually further complicated. If the couple had saught medical help earlier, they might not have had to wait for that long in the first place.

You write flawlessly. kiss
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:18pm On Jun 21, 2020
bizme:
It is not just IVF. Even without IVF, fertility treatment with certain drugs will increase the chances of multiple conceptions.

Can I get the names of these "fertility" drugs?

I want to have all my kids at once when it's time. "Three" at once or "four" at once wouldn't be bad.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Ishilove: 10:26pm On Jun 21, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

I want to have all my kids at once when it's time. "Three" at once or "four" at once wouldn't be bad.
Be careful what you wish for wink
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Ishilove: 10:28pm On Jun 21, 2020
armadeo:

Please speak not what you dont know. The tescujng everywhere is multiple implants not just nigerian doctors

The stuff you guys spill out sometimes is beyond baffling
Are you in the medical field?
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 10:40pm On Jun 21, 2020
Ishilove:

Be careful what you wish for wink

Lol. Ishi, I really wish I have them. No jokes. It's just their father I am waiting for. wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by armadeo(m): 10:58pm On Jun 21, 2020
Ishilove:

Are you in the medical field?

grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by charispersnifid: 11:16pm On Jun 21, 2020
Congratulations
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Femuel(m): 11:19pm On Jun 21, 2020
Glory to God in the highest
Abeg nah this kind news we wan dey hear oo
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Xceed92: 11:43pm On Jun 21, 2020
Kindly place your orders for your finger licking shawarma

Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by staneless(m): 12:47am On Jun 22, 2020
Thank God for IVF

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Expecting A New Baby , Need Shopping List / RRS Operatives Rescue Stranded Girl On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) / My Husband And His Mother!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.