Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,906 members, 7,828,185 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:59 AM

Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) (40900 Views)

60-Year-Old Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Waiting / 64-Year-Old Bayelsa Woman Gives Birth To Triplets After Many Years Of Marriage / Lady Gives Birth To Triplets ... Shares Lovely Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 2:18am On Jun 22, 2020
fairfora:
We have managed several cases like that which were not IVF related. They conceived naturally and gave birth to twins. I remember one lady who had been waiting for 16 years who later gave birth to quadruplet, one of them had severe abnormalities cos of the position it was in. We took it off. The remaining 3 are 6 years old now. I think her husband is a pastor but the lady works with one of the popular international organisations. The organisation in appreciation of her input over the years paid all the Bill. Because of her age, she wanted to go to the UK to birth but we assured her of safe delivery and it happened.
I'm happy we have IVF technology.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Ishilove: 2:45am On Jun 22, 2020
armadeo:

grin grin grin grin

I'll take that as a yes cheesy wink
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Ishilove: 2:46am On Jun 22, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:

Lol. Ishi, I really wish I have them. No jokes. It's just their father I am waiting for. wink
Hm, okay o. cheesy
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Chibyke009(m): 4:57am On Jun 22, 2020
congratulations God is indeed a great God

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by sonnie10: 5:18am On Jun 22, 2020
armadeo:

Please speak not what you dont know. The tescujng everywhere is multiple implants not just nigerian doctors

The stuff you guys spill out sometimes is beyond baffling
You be munu. Try that in a sane clime and have you and your license locked up for ever.
Why do think they don’t have rampant multiple births in US like we have in Nigeria even when they are doing more Ivf than Nigeria?
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 5:33am On Jun 22, 2020
That's too kind of you. Thanks. smiley smiley
UyaiIncomparabl:

You write flawlessly. kiss
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by armadeo(m): 7:10am On Jun 22, 2020
[s][quote author=sonnie10 post=90932754]
You be munu. Try that in a sane clime and have you and your license locked up for ever.
Why do think they don’t have rampant multiple births in US like we have in Nigeria even when they are doing more Ivf than Nigeria? [/quote[/s]]

Oga multiple embryos are always transferred in IVF to increase the likelihood of success. Then when pregnancy is confirmed they remove some of the embryos to reduce multiple fetuses and sometimes end as a single birth.

That is one option.

Another is risk only one implant from the beginning and accept the outcome.

Read the first post on this page and see how they reduce multiple gestation.

P.s do you know the way to the airport?.be shouting saber climes there. Unethical practice.

Do you even know what ethics mean?
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Nobody: 7:45am On Jun 22, 2020
listowell:

I'm happy we have IVF technology.
yea. It has brightened the hope of many.
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by topazCaro: 8:00am On Jun 22, 2020
congratulations I wish the same to my Aunty

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Damseldammie(f): 8:14am On Jun 22, 2020
A change of story & status indeed... Congratulations ma'am

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Wolexdey(m): 8:35am On Jun 22, 2020
GOD ALMIGHTY is forever good... Hallelujah

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by ykfavour(m): 9:46am On Jun 22, 2020
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by Angybaby(f): 9:47am On Jun 22, 2020
Congratulations Ma
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by mira4u: 10:41am On Jun 22, 2020
Glory!!
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by mira4u: 10:42am On Jun 22, 2020
virginboy1:
The God that did it for this woman will surely do it for ARSENAL.

We shall regain our PRIDE back. cheesy

grin
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by WhistleBIower: 11:15am On Jun 22, 2020
Angybaby:
Congratulations Ma
where in Abia state are u?
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by VirginFinder: 1:15pm On Jun 22, 2020
Righteousness89:

I Ppraise GOD Wwith you on your Ttestimony!

Greater and Ggreater Ttestimonies pursue and Eembrace you and your Ffamily ..
GOD BLESS Yyou Mmy Bbrother
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by fairygeh(f): 5:41pm On Jun 22, 2020
Congratulations dear woman,may the children bring you comfort for all the years of sorrow...

So what if she did IVF Haven't you heard of people going 11,12 16 IVFs and all failed
Only God even allows IVF to work...The bottom line is she is a joyful mother of children.

I see God at the center of this.All Glory be to God in the highest
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by helpfindbolu: 10:56pm On Jun 23, 2020
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by godwinjessica: 11:59pm On Jun 23, 2020
Guys This video is about things girls hate that boys do so becareful guys!!
pls support this nigerian girl is living in ghana
pls dont forget to subscribe

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ros16aQ7UVY
Re: Nigerian Lady Gives Birth To Triplets After 14 Years Of Marriage (Photos) by r0sy247(f): 8:17am On Jun 24, 2020
[s]
mira4u:

I've been trying to make transfer via my verve card to my e-account but I've been getting this 'not successful' message each time. Please, is anyone facing the same challenge with stanbic?
[/s] SHUT UP

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Expecting A New Baby , Need Shopping List / RRS Operatives Rescue Stranded Girl On Third Mainland Bridge (Photo) / My Husband And His Mother!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.