Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,830,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Can A Honest Nigerian Still Afford The Basics Of Life - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can A Honest Nigerian Still Afford The Basics Of Life (269 Views)

Daddy And Daughter Having A Honest Conversation / A Honest Advice To All Married Ladies / Nigerian's Still Eat Rice On Sundays. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Honest Nigerian Still Afford The Basics Of Life by coputa(m): 10:40am On Jun 21, 2020
Life is hard in nigeria,due to lack of jobs and an enabling environment to do business:no good road,constant electricity,clean water,poor health facilities etc,despite the huge trillions of naira that is budgeted every year by the government.Due to these factor's,individuals and corporate bodies tends to cut corners sn as to remain in business.life as a nigerian has become hellish,as the naira has nosedive against the dollar,it's now survival of the fittest.many that cannot bear the heat has travel out to other countries to seek green pastures.
Re: Can A Honest Nigerian Still Afford The Basics Of Life by RedPhoenix: 10:44am On Jun 21, 2020
I'm honest. I afford my needs.i recently got myself a 2 bed room three days ago as a young working man. Next on the agenda is 10kw inverter setup. Follow who know road
Re: Can A Honest Nigerian Still Afford The Basics Of Life by donbachi(m): 10:47am On Jun 21, 2020
It takes GOD's mercy,grace and smart work to make it in nigeria...hard work stopped paying long ago.
Re: Can A Honest Nigerian Still Afford The Basics Of Life by Juliusmomoh: 10:49am On Jun 21, 2020
RedPhoenix:
I'm honest. I afford my needs.i recently got myself a 2 bed room three days ago as a young working man. Next on the agenda is 10kw inverter setup. Follow who know road
Yes bro , , "follow who know road "
Re: Can A Honest Nigerian Still Afford The Basics Of Life by FlordFlorez(m): 10:53am On Jun 21, 2020
Nigerian is inclined on a basis that makes it so difficult for honest people to thrive. The main problem now is that honest people are changing from being honest so they would enjoy the dividends of being human.
Re: Can A Honest Nigerian Still Afford The Basics Of Life by Seyioluwa11(m): 11:00am On Jun 21, 2020
RedPhoenix:
Bro please let me follow u
I need help oo

(1) (Reply)

Is A New Dawn?!!! / We Solve All Ur Spiritual Problems With Our God Given Trado-mystic Powers / Your Baby Not Walking Yet? Why You Should Be Worried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.