Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,539 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

A Honest Advice To All Married Ladies - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Honest Advice To All Married Ladies (1388 Views)

Why Are Most Young Married Ladies No Longer Wearing Their Wedding Ring? / Married Men, Can You Tolerate This? And Married Ladies Are You All The Same? / Married Ladies I Need Your Advice Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Honest Advice To All Married Ladies by Lydiejohnson(f): 10:54am On Aug 25, 2022
This post is about how you can grow your income to a point where you have what I call "Enough Income"

"Enough Income" is income that makes it easy for you to...

- Save

- Invest

- Pay your bills conveniently

- And still have enough to enjoy life.

But this can only happen if you are getting enough income which most people are not getting.

One major reason for this is the fact that people don't do what can give them enough income

What majority do are things like:

- SAVE: Duh! How does saving out of your little income get you more money?

- PAY TITHE: Paying tithe is good but it alone won't give you more money. If you like argue till now till tomorrow.

- GET a 2ND JOB: Haba! You are still riding the "income I can't control wheel" with this

- PRAY: This is a delicate one but the truth is - Prayer is a great weapon but prayer won't directly bring money into your bank account.

Many poor people pray a lot for money.

How come money is not dropping into their account?

That is because God is not a respecter of man.

Whatsoever a man sows, that he will also reap.

If you want cocoa trees to grow on a land for instance, you can pray all you like and nothing will happen until you get some cocoa seeds, plant them and nurse them.

It is the same thing with money.

If you want money, you should do what will bring you money.

What prayer will bring instead are ideas and insights that will help you if you apply them. Maybe that is why you are reading this.

The surest way I know of to get "enough income" is to start what I call a high ROI business.

What is a high ROI business?

A high ROI business is a business that is extremely profitable and doesn't require a lot of money to get started.

Majority of people don't know about high ROI businesses because they are not the type of businesses that people talk about.

One of my students who used to be a pharmacist started one of such businesses in February with just N50,000 and he is now making an avaerage of N400,000 profits per month.

I have read a book that shows you 5 of such high ROI businesses that you can start today.

And the best part is that the book is FREE

But don't download it if you are the lazy type who won't read it or act on it.

If you are ready to start using high ROI businesses to grow your income, then check my signature below to get a FREE copy

Cheers!

1 Like

Re: A Honest Advice To All Married Ladies by worried222: 11:53am On Aug 25, 2022
Lydiejohnson:

This post is about how you can grow your income to a point where you have what I call "Enough Income"

"Enough Income" is income that makes it easy for you to...

- Save

- Invest

- Pay your bills conveniently

- And still have enough to enjoy life.

But this can only happen if you are getting enough income which most people are not getting.

One major reason for this is the fact that people don't do what can give them enough income

What majority do are things like:

- SAVE: Duh! How does saving out of your little income get you more money?

- PAY TITHE: Paying tithe is good but it won't give you more money. If you like argue till now till tomorrow.

- GET a 2ND JOB: Haba! You are still riding the "income I can't control wheel" with this

- PRAY: This is a delicate one but the truth is - Prayer is a great weapon but prayer won't directly bring money into your bank account.

Many poor people pray a lot for money.

How come money is not dropping into their account?

That is because God is not a respecter of man.

Whatsoever a man sows, that he will also reap.

If you want cocoa trees to grow on a land for instance, you can pray all you like and nothing will happen until you get some cocoa seeds, plant them and nurse them.

It is the same thing with money.

If you want money, you should do what will bring you money.

What prayer will bring instead are ideas and insights that will help you if you apply them. Maybe that is why you are reading this.

The surest way I know of to get "enough income" is to start what I call a high ROI business.

What is a high ROI business?

A high ROI business is a business that is extremely profitable and doesn't require a lot of money to get started.

Majority of people don't know about high ROI businesses because they are not the type of businesses that people talk about.

One of my students who used to be a pharmacist started one of such businesses in February with just N50,000 and he is now making an avaerage of N400,000 profits per month.

I have read a book that shows you 5 of such high ROI businesses that you can start today.

And the best part is that the book is FREE

But don't download it if you are the lazy type who won't read it or act on it.

If you are ready to start using high ROI businesses to grow your income, then check my signature below to get a FREE copy

Cheers!

Paying your tithe will open financial doors for you.
Speaking out of experience here.
Re: A Honest Advice To All Married Ladies by Lydiejohnson(f): 12:18pm On Aug 25, 2022
Keep paying tithe.
No one said you shouldn't.
I encourage people to pay theirs.

If all you can get from the write up is that I'm discouraging people from paying tithe.

Then maybe you should go have a rethink

1 Like

Re: A Honest Advice To All Married Ladies by ibechris(m): 6:35am On Aug 26, 2022
sad
Re: A Honest Advice To All Married Ladies by LadySarah: 10:16am On Aug 26, 2022
worried222:

I don't believe it and yes I'm a born and brought up pentecostal Christian. what are financial doors anyway and why give tithe only because you want financial doors?

i have a neighbor who pays 2k consistently once her inlaws send them money 20k for upkeep.Her husband is jobless while she braids hair in their apartment. It is the sister-in-law who owns our compound and bequeathed a flat to them. I don't have much but I try to help them as much as I can carry.raw food, cooked food, used clothes, and school items. that money barely carries them up to 8 days before they start begging for food. The eldest out of 3 should be 11 now and have not been in school for 2 yrs if all the terms are accumulated not to talk of the younger ones. why haven't the financial doors opened? pls, don't tell me she's not doing the tithe right or all those unfertile ground cock and bull stories.
what of all the Muslims, Hindus, and atheists who things are going well for? what kind of doors do they go through grin

now she said the inlaws helping them are using their destinies which is why her husband,their eldest bro is useless grin
so the 20k sender has stopped sending money which means tithe paying is halted the homeowner insists they must pack out of her property.the tithe should have scattered financial doors because my husband had to go beg both inlaws because those kids are dying of starvation .
stop being deceived.
God isn't interested in our money. he's interested in how you love and treat the human next to you. sow and reap is the law of harvest .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Honest Advice To All Married Ladies by worried222: 10:30am On Aug 26, 2022
LadySarah:

I don't believe it and yes I'm a born and brought up pentecostal Christian. what are financial doors anyway and why give tithe only because you want financial doors?

i have a neighbor who pays 2k consistently once her inlaws send them money 20k for upkeep.Her husband is jobless while she braids hair in their apartment. It is the sister-in-law who owns our compound and bequeathed a flat to them. I don't have much but I try to help them as much as I can carry.raw food, cooked food, used clothes, and school items. that money barely carries them up to 8 days before they start begging for food. The eldest out of 3 should be 11 now and have not been in school for 2 yrs if all the terms are accumulated not to talk of the younger ones. why haven't the financial doors opened? pls, don't tell me she's not doing the tithe right or all those unfertile ground cock and bull stories.
what of all the Muslims, Hindus, and atheists who things are going well for? what kind of doors do they go through grin

now she said the inlaws helping them are using their destinies which is why her husband,their eldest bro is useless grin
so the 20k sender has stopped sending money the homeowner insists they must pack out of her property.the tithe should have scattered financial doors because my husband had to go beg both inlaws because those kids are dying of starvation.

stop being deceived.
God isn't interested in our money. he's interested in how you love and treat the human next to you. sow and reap is the law of harvest .
I won't spend my time educating you on tithes and it's important since you claimed to be born in a pentecostal church but you choose not to believe in the word of God.
Don't pay tithes to God, live your life like God doesn't exist and believe that your hard work alone will get you to the point you aspire to.

But I will leave you with this statement, "Faith without works is dead"
I would have shared some testimonies with you but your mind is already closed �
Re: A Honest Advice To All Married Ladies by Mindlog: 10:38am On Aug 26, 2022
worried222:

I won't spend my time educating you on tithes and it's important since you claimed to be born in a pentecostal church but you choose not to believe in the word of God.
Don't pay tithes to God, live your life like God doesn't exist and believe that your hard work alone will get you to the point you aspire to.

Not paying tithes, does not mean one believe God doesn't not exist......I personally do not pay tithes and my Parish Priests don't even bring that up as it is very optional.

3 Likes

Re: A Honest Advice To All Married Ladies by pansophist(m): 10:40am On Aug 26, 2022
worried222:

I've never paid for tithe in my whole life, and I count blessings steady. How about that?

8 Likes

Re: A Honest Advice To All Married Ladies by worried222: 10:59am On Aug 26, 2022
pansophist:

I've never paid for tithe in my whole life, and I count blessings steady. How about that?
Are you a true believer of Christ?
There's what is called "Grace" that God gives to everyone both the believers and the unbelievers. That's why when it rains, it waters both the farm of the righteous man and the farm of the unrighteous man.

You might be wallowing in ignorant but God will overlook your ignorance. That doesn't mean that you are not defaulting.
Now let me tell you another thing that paying of tithe does for a believer.
It removes "devourers" from your finances.
You might not be paying your tithe and from time to time, you might fall into some kind of problems that will make you spend money that you shouldn't on a norms (that's the devourer here). This might come in the form of police case, robbery, sicknesses on your family members, and some other ways.
For me, I believe it and it's working for me, I pay my tithe and I am seeing the blessings of God.

There's another angle but I don't have the energy to talk about that..m

2 Likes

Re: A Honest Advice To All Married Ladies by worried222: 11:01am On Aug 26, 2022
Mindlog:

Not paying tithes, does not mean one believe God doesn't not exist......I personally do not pay tithes and my Parish Priests don't even bring that up as it is very optional.
You are a Catholic na.
Catholic don't follow all that is the Holy Bible.

1 Like

Re: A Honest Advice To All Married Ladies by LadySarah: 11:01am On Aug 26, 2022
worried222:

I believe in God more than you do and thankfully you understand that faith without works is dead.

I need you to tell me why her tithe isn't working for her so I can inform her.She's passionate about Gods things,a church worker and her hair making.

Aunty ,God owns the world and everything in
and I reteriate that he isn't interested in your money.
Go and read the bible about the works of Jesus who is now our model.Stob being deceived

Does it mean Pa Adeboyes tithe wasn't enough to take away the devourer that took away his son's life or Pastor Chris's marriage ?
Re: A Honest Advice To All Married Ladies by worried222: 11:01am On Aug 26, 2022
Lydiejohnson:
Keep paying tithe.
No one said you shouldn't.
I encourage people to pay theirs.

If all you can get from the write up is that I'm discouraging people from paying tithe.

Then maybe you should go have a rethink
Sorry if I misinterpreted you.
Peace my sister.

1 Like

Re: A Honest Advice To All Married Ladies by pansophist(m): 11:05am On Aug 26, 2022
worried222:

Are you a true believer of Christ?
There's what is called "Grace" that God gives to everyone both the believers and the unbelievers. That's why when it rains, it waters both the farm of the righteous man and the farm of the unrighteous man.

You might be wallowing in ignorant but God will overlook your ignorance. That doesn't mean that you are not defaulting.
Now let me tell you another thing that paying of tithe does for a believer.
It removes "devourers" from your finances.
You might not be paying your tithe and from time to time, you might fall into some kind of problems that will make you spend money that you shouldn't on a norms (that's the devourer here). This might come in the form of police case, robbery, sicknesses on your family members, and some other ways.
For me, I believe it and it's working for me, I pay my tithe and I am seeing the blessings of God.

There's another angle but I don't have the energy to talk about that..m

Nonsense and ingredients. Arrant rubbish. All you religious nuthead, no common sense at all. Make I carry my money go de dash another pastor, another human being like me. A scammer. You de mad grin

Firstly, tithe is illegal in the bible, secondly, my way of giving tithe is more effective. If God change am for me because of my method, then he is not a good God. I give alot. As in, I de give like mad. I'm that friend if you call upon, I'll be there for you unless I genuinely can not help.

Lots of people are living good due to my intervention in their life and not because of pastors. Nigerians that have been paying tithe since forever are broke as hell. We are a poor country, so poor that most people don't earn up to 100k. Why is the tithe not helping them?

Europeans don't pay tithe, but with all your tithe paid, if you see German visa, you go japa straight to an atheist country (Germany). Please pay tithe as much you want, feel free to subscribe to your own version of slavery, but don't recruit others, please. No try am

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Honest Advice To All Married Ladies by worried222: 11:10am On Aug 26, 2022
LadySarah:

I believe in God more than you do and thankfully you understand that faith without works is dead.

I need you to tell me why her tithe isn't working for her so I can inform her.She's passionate about Gods things,a church worker and her hair making.

Aunty ,God owns the world and everything in
and I reteriate that he isn't interested in your money.
Go and read the bible about the works of Jesus who is now our model.Stob being deceived

Your money is not the most important thing to God but your soul.
Having said that, Money is needed in the God's ministry.
God also needs Rich and "Righteous" men in his ministry. We call them the"Horsemen" they will use their money to support the ministry of God while living a life of Righteousness and true Holiness (more important than their money).

Remember, all fingers are not equal and the "gifts of God are without repentance"
I will not answer your question about your neighbor because of some reasons...
Re: A Honest Advice To All Married Ladies by worried222: 11:19am On Aug 26, 2022
pansophist:

Nonsense and ingredients. Arrant rubbish. All you religious nuthead, no common sense at all. Make I carry my money go de dash another pastor, another human being like me. A scammer. You de mad grin

Firstly, tithe is illegal in the bible, secondly, my way of giving tithe is more effective. If God change am for me because of my method, then he is not a good God. I give alot. As in, I de give like mad. I'm that friend if you call upon, I'll be there for you unless I genuinely can not help.

Lots of people are living good due to my intervention in their life and not because of pastors. Nigerians that have been paying tithe since forever are broke as hell. We are a poor country, so poor that most people don't earn up to 100k. Why is the tithe not helping them?

Europeans don't pay tithe, but with all your tithe paid, if you see German visa, you go japa straight to an atheist country (Germany). Please pay tithe as much you want, feel free to subscribe to your own version of slavery, but don't recruit others, please. No try am

Who told you that Europeans don't pay tithes bro?
So you don't know that all those missionaries that came to Africa were supported by people who paid tithe?
Is it not money from the tithe that is used by the European and American Churches to come to Africa and spread the Gospel?

Do you know that "The Church of Christ of latter days saints" is headquartered in the United States. During COVID-19, they gave palliatives to their members. Where cometh the money please? This same church also have many welfare packages for their members and where is the money coming from? From tithes of course. They even have a centralized tithe payment system as I learnt from a member who is my friend.

Finally, there are many wolves in sheep's clothing that makes it looks like giving to the ministry of God is a foolish thing and woe be unto them for bringing ridicule to the name of God.
But if you seek God genuinely, you will be able to understand all things.

Peace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Honest Advice To All Married Ladies by LadySarah: 11:20am On Aug 26, 2022
pansophist:

You know in Nigeria,we learn and eventually practice more than those who taught us. grin
Re: A Honest Advice To All Married Ladies by Acidosis(m): 11:26am On Aug 26, 2022
worried222:

Your money is not the most important thing to God but your soul.
Having said that, Money is needed in the God's ministry.
God also needs Rich and "Righteous" men in his ministry. We call them the"Horsemen" they will use their money to support the ministry of God while living a life of Righteousness and true Holiness (more important than their money).

Remember, all fingers are not equal and the "gifts of God are without repentance"
I will not answer your question about your neighbor because of some reasons...

I believe that tithing is 100% "biblical" as it is not a sin to give 10% or even more to your church - a place you go at least weekly to pray, listen to the word, and worship with other like minds.

As a matter of fact, I believe that "well-to-do" Christians who go to church but refuse to honour the church with their substance are insan.e. The chairs, the building, and everything in that worship house cost money. People use their time and money to clean the church, some go there everyday to rehearse the songs we vibe to, and other maintenance services. Some hire instrumentalists, sound engineers, and all that so it's only ethical and sensible to honour the Church with your substance. That is one aspect of giving in church as a Christian. After all, some of us buy nonsense afrobeat albums or tracks on iTunes for N1500.

The other aspect of Church giving is based on personal conviction or your covenant with your maker, not compulsion as you are doing on this thread. Tithe and related forms of giving in church (e.g., seeds) should and MUST be based on people's personal convictions. Focus on the most important Christian virtues, especially when you're on a public forum that comprises many faiths and atheists. You will do more harm than good with your tithe sermons.
Re: A Honest Advice To All Married Ladies by worried222: 11:42am On Aug 26, 2022
Acidosis:

I believe that tithing is 100% "biblical" as it is not a sin to give 10% or even more to your church - a place you go at least weekly to pray, listen to the word, and worship with other like minds.

As a matter of fact, I believe that "well-to-do" people who go to church but refuse to honour the church with their substance are insan.e. The chairs, the building, and everything in that worship house cost money. People use their time and money to clean the church, some go there everyday to rehearse the songs we vibe to, and other maintenance services. Some hire instrumentalists, sound engineers, and all that so it's only ethical and sensible to honour the Church with your substance. That is one aspect of giving in church as a Christian. After all, some of us buy nonsense afrobeat albums or tracks on iTunes for N1500.

The other aspect of Church giving is based on personal conviction or your covenant with your maker, not compulsion as you are doing on this thread. Tithe and related form of giving in church (e.g., seeds) should and MUST be based on people's personal convictions. Focus on the most important Christian virtues, especially when you're on a public forum that comprises many faiths and atheists. You will do more harm than good with your tithe sermons.

I have pointed it clearly that your tithe is not the most important thing in your christian life.
The most important thing is living the exemplary life of Christ which would guarantee you enternity in God's kingdom.

But every true believer knows that tithe is biblical and God asks us to bring our tithes.
So I can't sugarcoat it to sound woke or something.
Giving to the poor and needy attracts God's blessings in it's own right because the bible asks us to do same.

Do you even know the kind of giving that carries more weight is when you give to people that it's very obvious that they might not be in the position to give back to you someday.
Not when you give to your friends or family or associates.
I don't even talk about tithes because so called men of God have abused it.

1 Like

Re: A Honest Advice To All Married Ladies by Acidosis(m): 11:58am On Aug 26, 2022
worried222:

I have pointed it clearly that your tithe is not the most important thing in your christian life.
The most important thing is living the exemplary life of Christ which would guarantee you enternity in God's kingdom.

But every true believer knows that tithe is biblical and God asks us to bring our tithes.
So I can't sugarcoat it to sound woke or something.
Giving to the poor and needy attracts God's blessings in it's own right because the bible asks us to do same.

Do you even know the kind of giving that carries more weight is when you give to people that it's very obvious that they might not be in the position to give back to you someday.
Not when you give to your friends or family or associates.
I don't even talk about tithes because so called men of God have abused it.

The way some leaders have abused tithes and offerings is why some Christians don't pay tithe. If I am convinced that my tithe is being misused, then I have the right to withdraw.

I don't know the church you attend but mine operates an open book. Every member is expected to attend an annual general meeting where everything is laid out. I know my church's income and expenditure for 2021. Every member knows the pastor's monthly allowance (which by the way, is less than 5% of his salary from his secular job). You don't have to be an insider to know all this 'cos every member is entitled to yearly annual report. He is not the sole signatory to the church account and every kobo is accounted for.

When a pastor decides to hide the church's earnings from you (a body of Christ), then members are equally in their rights to hide their money. So yes, it is OK to stop emphasizing tithes because the system is already messed up.

Giving is not a spiritual or supernatural exercise, that is why people get blessed without necessarily being a Christian. It is simply based on divine principle - the principle of give and take. If you give the earth (soil) seeds, you get fruits so long as you deploy the relevant elements like water and carbon (IV) oxide, which have been divinely provided since creation.

1 Like

Re: A Honest Advice To All Married Ladies by worried222: 12:14pm On Aug 26, 2022
Acidosis:

The way some leaders have abused tithes and offerings is why some Christians don't pay tithe. If I am convinced that my tithe is being misused, then I have the right to withdraw.

I don't know the church you attend but mine operates an open book. Every member is expected to attend an annual general meeting where everything is laid out. I know my church's income and expenditure for 2021. Every member knows the pastor's monthly allowance (which by the way, is less than 5% of his salary from his secular job). You don't have to be an insider to know all this 'cos every member is entitled to yearly annual report. He is not the sole signatory to the church account and every kobo is accounted for.

When a pastor decides to hide the church's earnings from you (a body of Christ), then members are equally in their rights to hide their money. So yes, it is OK to stop emphasizing tithes because the system is already messed up.

Giving is not a spiritual or supernatural exercise, that is why people get blessed without necessarily being a Christian. It is simply based on divine principle - the principle of give and take. If you give the earth (soil) seeds, you get fruits so long as you deploy the relevant elements like water and carbon (IV) oxide, which have been divinely provided since creation.
I agree 100% with you on the first paragraph.

1 Like

Re: A Honest Advice To All Married Ladies by Mindlog: 12:28pm On Aug 26, 2022
worried222:

You are a Catholic na.
Catholic don't follow all that is the Holy Bible.

I am yet to read where Christ said, paying tithes is a measurement of one's Christian faith. I don't align with tithing as in monetary form but supports God's work through my time and skills.
Re: A Honest Advice To All Married Ladies by worried222: 12:34pm On Aug 26, 2022
Mindlog:

I am yet to read where Christ said, paying tithes is a measurement of one's Christian faith. I don't align with tithing as in monetary form but supports God's work through my time and skills.
Here you are.

Re: A Honest Advice To All Married Ladies by Mindlog: 12:43pm On Aug 26, 2022
worried222:

Here you are.

Shebi Malachi dey for New Testament as in what Christ preached?

I don't tithe, I put in my widow's mite during offertory and God has been pouring His blessings upon me. I support my Parish by giving up some hours of the week to support their cause and the Church is still serving the community without hammering on tithing.
Re: A Honest Advice To All Married Ladies by worried222: 12:53pm On Aug 26, 2022
Mindlog:

Shebi Malachi dey for New Testament as in what Christ preached?

I don't tithe, I put in my widow's mite during offertory and God has been pouring His blessings upon me. I support my Parish by giving up some hours of the week to support their cause and the Church is still serving the community without hammering on tithing.

I don't know what you want to achieve by twisting the word of God to align with you narrative.
Show me where Christ preached against tithe?
Thank God that you mentioned the widow's mite which is her own tithe.
When Jesus left and his apostles took over, people continued paying tithe in the early church.
An example of such was Ananias and Sapphire who sold their property and brought a portion of it to the church but unfortunately they lied and died.
Christ did not abolish the law, rather he is the fulfilment of the law.

But like I said, you are a Catholic and it's a different thing altogether.

1 Like

Re: A Honest Advice To All Married Ladies by GenderMix: 1:00pm On Aug 26, 2022
Financial doors doesn't open because you paid TITHE... You received financial prosperity because you give. It is a universal law and has nothing to do with religion.

The OP is pot on. Save, invest and spend responsibly.

1 Like

Re: A Honest Advice To All Married Ladies by Mindlog: 1:06pm On Aug 26, 2022
worried222:

I don't know what you want to achieve by twisting the word of God to align with you narrative.
Show me where Christ preached against tithe?
Thank God that you mentioned the widow's mite which is her own tithe.
When Jesus left and his apostles took over, people continued paying tithe in the early church.
An example of such was Ananias and Sapphire who sold their property and brought a portion of it to the church but unfortunately they lied and died.
Christ did not abolish the law, rather he is the fulfilment of the law.

But like I said, you are a Catholic and it's a different thing altogether.

I guess to you Catholicism is a synonym of Atheism cheesy but like l said earlier, tithing is not measurement of one's commitment to God.

There is less focus on tithing by Churches in the West but in Africa where we are from, how fanatic some tend to go about it, is very worrisome. I didn't pay it back then in Nigeria nor am I paying it here in Europe but God has continued to manifest in my life in more ways than I can understand.
Re: A Honest Advice To All Married Ladies by worried222: 1:21pm On Aug 26, 2022
Mindlog:

I guess to you Catholicism is a synonym of Atheism cheesy but like l said earlier, tithing is not measurement of one's commitment to God.

There is less focus on tithing by Churches in the West but in Africa where we are from, how fanatic some tend to go about it, is very worrisome. I didn't pay it back then in Nigeria nor am I paying it here in Europe but God has continued to manifest in my life in more ways than I can understand.
Smiles* you stylishly letting me know that you are resident in Europe (one of the "manifestation" of God in your life).
Bro/Sis some people are here in Nigeria and working for companies in your Europe and earning good money without their next door neighbors knowing about it.

Paul was speaking in one of his epistles and he said that if all that we have to show as the blessings of God in our lives are things that only have to do with our flesh then we are men most miserable.
We glory not in the flesh.
Let's prosper even as our souls prospereth too.
Enjoy your European weather and life.

1 Like

Re: A Honest Advice To All Married Ladies by Mindlog: 1:47pm On Aug 26, 2022
worried222:

Smiles* you stylishly letting me know that you are resident in Europe (one of the "manifestation" of God in your life).
Bro/Sis some people are here in Nigeria and working for companies in your Europe and earning good money without their next door neighbors knowing about it.

Paul was speaking in one of his epistles and he said that if all that we have to show as the blessings of God in our lives are things that only have to do with our flesh then we are men most miserable.
We glory not in the flesh.
Let's prosper even as our souls prospereth too.
Enjoy your European weather and life.

Stylishly ké? cheesy And who are you to determine what I regard as God's manifestation in my life.

And how you limit God's blessings in my life to "things that only have to do with our flesh " is hilarious because that is what most who are fanatic about Tithing are all about, you hear "Tithe and see how God will prosper you" etc cheesy

You don't know my life's journey neither do I know yours but what I know for certain is TITHING has never been the basis for God's manifestations in my life. wink
Re: A Honest Advice To All Married Ladies by worried222: 2:11pm On Aug 26, 2022
Mindlog:

Stylishly ké? cheesy And who are you to determine what I regard as God's manifestation in my life.

And how you limit God's blessings in my life to "things that only have to do with our flesh " is hilarious because that is what most who are fanatic about Tithing are all about, you hear "Tithe and see how God will prosper you" etc cheesy

You don't know my life's journey neither do I know yours but what I know for certain is TITHING has never been the basis for God's manifestations in my life. wink

I'm not fanatic about tithe o
Infact, I didn't take tithing serious until I became born again.
Because even if one pay your tithe but still live in sin and die without repentance, he/she will still perish.
But what I am saying is that paying tithe is biblical and we have to do the needful.

1 Like

Re: A Honest Advice To All Married Ladies by Mindlog: 2:21pm On Aug 26, 2022
worried222:

I'm not fanatic about tithe o
Infact, I didn't take tithing serious until I became born again.
Because even if one pay your tithe but still live in sin and die without repentance, he/she will still perish.
But what I am saying is that paying tithe is biblical and we have to do the needful.

You strongly believe tithing connects you more with God while I don't share same not because I am a Catholic, as there are many Catholics who pay tithes monthly in their Parishes during Mass on Sundays ( you can confirm from Catholics around you) but for me, it doesn't flow and it doesn't make me feel less in my journey.
Re: A Honest Advice To All Married Ladies by worried222: 2:28pm On Aug 26, 2022
Mindlog:

You strongly believe tithing connects you more with God while I don't share same not because I am a Catholic, as there are many Catholics who pay tithes monthly in their Parishes during Mass on Sundays ( you can confirm from Catholics around you) but for me, it doesn't flow and it doesn't make me feel less in my journey.
Not really that tithe connects me more to God. I believe that if one believes in something, he has to follow it to the core.
Re: A Honest Advice To All Married Ladies by Mindlog: 2:37pm On Aug 26, 2022
worried222:

Not really that tithe connects me more to God. I believe that if one believes in something, he has to follow it to the core.

I understand as our individual relationships with God is very unique.

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Wife Want To Send A Lawyer For Agreement / Please Does My Sister Have A Point Here / Domestic Violence Bill As It Will Affect Families

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 124
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.