Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:19 AM

Facebook Disabled My Account - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Facebook Disabled My Account (461 Views)

Facebook Disabled My Two Accounts (Pictured) / Xiao Wang Is Disabled, 7 Years After Selling His Kidney For IPhone 4 / Apple Launches 13 New Emoji To Aide Communication With Disabled Friends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Facebook Disabled My Account by excel111(m): 11:45am On Jun 21, 2020
Facebook had disabled my account for the past two weeks. I was unable to login to my account. The account is important to me. Pls what is the solution or how may I retain my account back?
Re: Facebook Disabled My Account by duro4chang(m): 12:04pm On Jun 21, 2020
Let us know why your account was disabled. Without that we cannot help you.

1 Like

Re: Facebook Disabled My Account by excel111(m): 12:11pm On Jun 21, 2020
duro4chang:
Let us know why your account was disabled. Without that we cannot help you.

What I notice was that I used different phones and laptops to open it and I equally advertised my rabbit production on it.
Re: Facebook Disabled My Account by duro4chang(m): 12:25pm On Jun 21, 2020
excel111:

What I notice was that I used different phones and laptops to open it and I equally advertised my rabbit production on it.
Advertising your rabbits is not an issue. Perhaps your account was disabled because of suspicious logins. Most times you tried different passwords to open your account. Nairaland please help him

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Note 7 Vs Tecno Camon 15 Premier - You'd Be Surprised! / tagged scammer here and banned by moderator / OPPO Shows New Conceptual Design With Nendo & Host Retrospective Exhibit @ CIIDE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.