Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,167 members, 7,849,606 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:42 AM

I Have Accepted Jesus", Pastor Ephraim Ononye Converts A Native Doctor To Chris - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Have Accepted Jesus", Pastor Ephraim Ononye Converts A Native Doctor To Chris (339 Views)

Pastor Caught With Charms In Wardrobe: I Am A Spiritual Man, Not A Native Doctor / Jesus Christ Himself Converts A Muslim In Daura (true Life Story) / Lady Converts A Muslim Uber Driver & Leads Him To Christ. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Have Accepted Jesus", Pastor Ephraim Ononye Converts A Native Doctor To Chris by Lordemperoris100(m): 11:48am On Jun 21, 2020
I Have Accepted Jesus" Reaction as Pastor Ephraim Ononye Converts A Native Doctor to Christianity

It was great and a happy day In the family of Ezenwanyi Ogochukwu a former Native doctor who received the gospel of salvation and have given her life to abandoning, abandoning all her idols and fetish beliefs.

It was the popular Ex- Anglican Priest, Evangelist Ephraim Ononye who liberated this woman and her family from the shackles of false idols.

Evangelist Ephraim Ononye is the founder of Ephraim Ononye Ministries a popular ministry known for its miracle and liberating of families and broken homes.

The woman was full of joy for encountering a greater power in Jesus Christ and will follow Jesus till her lifetime and vows never to go back to idol worshipping. The woman is ever thankful for Evangelist Ephraim Ononye for liberating her and showing her the path of salvation.

She admitted she doesn't care what people say and she is now focused on serving Jesus. In her word, he said " I owe nobody any explanation or apologies. What I carry now is the real power from the ultimate Power."

CONTINUE READING Here
Re: I Have Accepted Jesus", Pastor Ephraim Ononye Converts A Native Doctor To Chris by Tomiwa69(m): 11:55am On Jun 21, 2020
A real definition of from mumu to mumu...Even his sango is more active than Yahweh and Allah put together

(1) (Reply)

What You Don't Really Know About Apostle Joshua Selmann / Oyedepo Says Prosperity Is Impossible Without Tithing / Abraham Also Was Once An Idol Worshipper

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.