Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,694 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Resident Doctors Suspend Nationwide Strike - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Resident Doctors Suspend Nationwide Strike (10414 Views)

Resident Doctors Suspend Indefinite Strike, to resume tomorrow / 14 Babies Die At UPTH’s Incubator, Doctors Suspend Surgery Due To Power Outages / Resident Doctors Suspend Nationwide Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Resident Doctors Suspend Nationwide Strike by Benite: 1:08pm On Jun 21, 2020
The National Association of Resident Doctors has announced the suspension of its strike with effect from Monday, June 22, 2020.

The organisation said it took the decision in order to enable the government time to fulfill outstanding demands following an appeal by the Speaker of the House of Representatives, Femi Gbajabiamila, Secretary to the Government of the Federation, Boss Mustapha, Chairman of the Nigeria Governors’ Forum and other stakeholders.

NARD made the announcement in a communique read to journalists by its President, Dr. Aliyu Sokomba, on Sunday in Abuja after its National Executive Council meeting attended by over 300 members.
https://punchng.com/breaking-resident-doctors-suspend-nationwide-strike-2/

Re: Resident Doctors Suspend Nationwide Strike by Baba1234: 1:13pm On Jun 21, 2020
Rule no 1. Do not leave the negotiating table without getting something tangible ( the negotiator has gotten something in exchange to call off the strike)

Rule no 2. If u do not strike a deal during this pandemic, u might not get anything after d pandemic....

What am I even saying self

I welcome myself for these 2 feating records

FTC
FT open new account.... whatever dat one means
Thanks to u all for the privilege, i cannot be where I am now if not for ur cooperation...I dedicate this to u all..u deserve more accolades... Chao

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Resident Doctors Suspend Nationwide Strike by Samuel9726: 1:13pm On Jun 21, 2020
That's good

But do you want to learn how to cartoon your loved one? All you need is your smart phone (Android). Here is my WhatsApp number: 0_9_0_5_9_2_1_1_8_1_0
Re: Resident Doctors Suspend Nationwide Strike by GeniusWeb: 1:13pm On Jun 21, 2020
angry funny them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Resident Doctors Suspend Nationwide Strike by Edopesin: 1:14pm On Jun 21, 2020
Money don show na, thank God for the released funds

God bless PMB

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Resident Doctors Suspend Nationwide Strike by Slynation(m): 1:14pm On Jun 21, 2020
There is something about this regime, Organizations lacks the courage to stay on strike, if it was GEJ, this strike would have lasted for months...

The fear of Buhari... grin

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Resident Doctors Suspend Nationwide Strike by christm386: 1:14pm On Jun 21, 2020
Z this true
Re: Resident Doctors Suspend Nationwide Strike by DrBrainstorm(m): 1:14pm On Jun 21, 2020
Chai, I tire for this country

Re: Resident Doctors Suspend Nationwide Strike by Slawormir: 1:14pm On Jun 21, 2020
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright

Essential services go dey go on strike

1 Like

Re: Resident Doctors Suspend Nationwide Strike by OakConsultNG: 1:14pm On Jun 21, 2020
Better..

Meanwhile, register your Business, Church and Company with the CAC at discounted prices. Obtain your TIN. Check our signature and page for more details.

Offer lasts for a limited period only.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Resident Doctors Suspend Nationwide Strike by bigdammyj: 1:14pm On Jun 21, 2020
God bless them all

2 Likes

Re: Resident Doctors Suspend Nationwide Strike by Petersamuel8(m): 1:15pm On Jun 21, 2020
They were only looking for an opportunity to get there share of the national cake using the pandemic as an excuse

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Resident Doctors Suspend Nationwide Strike by OakRealtorsNG: 1:15pm On Jun 21, 2020
interesting to see

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Resident Doctors Suspend Nationwide Strike by Bestruckerz: 1:15pm On Jun 21, 2020
Nice one
Re: Resident Doctors Suspend Nationwide Strike by Onyi22(f): 1:15pm On Jun 21, 2020
Why is it that anytime I drop a comment, wailers will start wailing?

1 Like

Re: Resident Doctors Suspend Nationwide Strike by sanemind2(m): 1:16pm On Jun 21, 2020
Ok gud,back to Covid 19 struggle

Meanwhile

I can get you hd movies you can enjoy on your hard drive,if you are staying in port Harcourt.
Re: Resident Doctors Suspend Nationwide Strike by Dshocker(m): 1:16pm On Jun 21, 2020
When talking about life,the federal government of Nigeria has zero proactive measures on the lives of her citizens... I think it is high time they give these doctors a better welfare package

1 Like

Re: Resident Doctors Suspend Nationwide Strike by money121(m): 1:17pm On Jun 21, 2020
Ok
Re: Resident Doctors Suspend Nationwide Strike by Godisgreatest1: 1:17pm On Jun 21, 2020
They should i've continued, greedy lot.
Re: Resident Doctors Suspend Nationwide Strike by michoim(m): 1:17pm On Jun 21, 2020
Nonsense, people..
Re: Resident Doctors Suspend Nationwide Strike by taiwolomo1: 1:17pm On Jun 21, 2020
Kudos to the Doctors because this government does not deserv such people! sad

2 Likes

Re: Resident Doctors Suspend Nationwide Strike by barrypro: 1:17pm On Jun 21, 2020
Good
Re: Resident Doctors Suspend Nationwide Strike by Meatballs(m): 1:17pm On Jun 21, 2020
Doctors of all people dey do strike

Government ought to pay them regularly

2 Likes

Re: Resident Doctors Suspend Nationwide Strike by SmartProf(m): 1:17pm On Jun 21, 2020
Lol...why suspend a thing u will still return back to? In Nigeria, there is hardly any job satisfaction. However, immediately those who pray to be employed get employed, they give testimonies of the breakthrough and quickly join the existing workers to fight their employers

7 Likes

Re: Resident Doctors Suspend Nationwide Strike by FlordFlorez(m): 1:18pm On Jun 21, 2020
Lies. FG paid 9B as hazard allowance to them. That have made them to start singing with another tone, forgetting their other major reasons for the strike.
Re: Resident Doctors Suspend Nationwide Strike by adioolayi(m): 1:19pm On Jun 21, 2020
Alert don enter
Re: Resident Doctors Suspend Nationwide Strike by paulolee(m): 1:19pm On Jun 21, 2020
good..heard they have been paid 4b as part of the reason they went to strike for, just like what fg did ASUU last year and ASUU called off the strike to continue it again this year, if the f.g do not respond to their said demand and promises they have made to the doctors, its another strike loading because thats the only word our f.g understands...imagine oweing doctors during this deadly pandemic that we need the doctors the more...if doctors are serious abt the strike, drop thier tools and people starts dropping dead, all bubu would say is that he is in shock abt the increase in death due to the strike.... instead of to do the right thing now and avoid being in shocked letter, mayb he already have a shock absolver, who knows...joke of a country

6 Likes

Re: Resident Doctors Suspend Nationwide Strike by Saintinoo(m): 1:19pm On Jun 21, 2020
Slynation:
There is something about this regime, Organizations lacks the courage to stay on strike, if it was GEJ, this strike would have lasted for months...

The fear of Buhari... grin
It is not Buhari, the real guy is Ngige, man is so cunny and decitful.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ebola vaccine: Human trials show promising results - US scientists / Effects Of Bitters(alomo, Osomo,muscle ) / Are You Looking For A Lasting Solution For Arthritis/Rheumatism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.