Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,383 members, 7,829,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Resident Doctors Suspend Nationwide Strike - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Resident Doctors Suspend Nationwide Strike (10427 Views)

Resident Doctors Suspend Indefinite Strike, to resume tomorrow / 14 Babies Die At UPTH’s Incubator, Doctors Suspend Surgery Due To Power Outages / Resident Doctors Suspend Nationwide Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Resident Doctors Suspend Nationwide Strike by airminem(f): 2:15pm On Jun 21, 2020
An honor and thank you
Baba1234:
Rule no 1. Do not leave the negotiating table without getting something tangible ( the negotiator has gotten something in exchange to call off the strike)

Rule no 2. If u do not strike a deal during this pandemic, u might not get anything after d pandemic....

What am I even saying self

I welcome myself for these 2 feating records

FTC
FT open new account.... whatever dat one means
Thanks to u all for the privilege, i cannot be where I am now if not for ur cooperation...I dedicate this to u all..u deserve more accolades... Chao
Re: Resident Doctors Suspend Nationwide Strike by misterjosh(m): 2:20pm On Jun 21, 2020
How will government take you people serious with all these baby strikes...
Re: Resident Doctors Suspend Nationwide Strike by frozen70(f): 2:30pm On Jun 21, 2020
Benite:

https://punchng.com/breaking-resident-doctors-suspend-nationwide-strike-2/

How I wish that government should understand that you don't owe doctors and teachers

Honestly, these are the main people that makes the existence of human to be worthy of living
Re: Resident Doctors Suspend Nationwide Strike by philkoms: 2:37pm On Jun 21, 2020
philip0906:

You sabi...Ngige na very cunning man. He's smart but extremely cunning.

He knows his onions when it comes to conflict management even if the conflict is NEVER solved, he can manage it to a great extent.
i agree with u...Ngige is smart and has demonstrated leadership onnumber of occasions..The masses have to thank for the little stability we have in health sector today. He succeeded in stoping the shenanigans of competion of strike between JOHESU Members and Doctors we witnessed under GEJ

1 Like

Re: Resident Doctors Suspend Nationwide Strike by chiol: 2:43pm On Jun 21, 2020
Individuals, organizations and nations are sacrificing and donating their hard earned resources to fight the pandemic and the contribution of the resident doctors is to abandon the sick for their selfish interest. I am yet to hear the donations made by the NMA for this pandemic.

No matter what, it is evil to go on strike in this period. May the souls of those died because of the heartless greed of these doctors rest in peace, Amen!

Money is not everything.

2 Likes

Re: Resident Doctors Suspend Nationwide Strike by chiol: 2:54pm On Jun 21, 2020
bigcasava1:
We police we go soon go our own strike after all una like us.

It's high time every profession began showing their relevance. It seems as if doctors, lectures and oil workers are the important people in Nigeria. They can hardly stay for 6 months without going on strike.

The day securitymen, bankers and others will start their own, Nigeria will be like hell. That they don't go on strike does not mean that their working conditions are okay.

1 Like

Re: Resident Doctors Suspend Nationwide Strike by JaruJaru890: 2:57pm On Jun 21, 2020
Slynation:
There is something about this regime, Organizations lacks the courage to stay on strike, if it was GEJ, this strike would have lasted for months...

The fear of Buhari... grin
they were looking for money and have been paid. The other talk of PPE is just to have something else to add. The basic is money

1 Like

Re: Resident Doctors Suspend Nationwide Strike by Karlifate: 3:03pm On Jun 21, 2020
Saintinoo:

I swr, see what he did and is still doing with ASUU, NLC.

One thing about him is that he so much likes meeting, man can meet frm 10am to 6pm just to decieve those unions hahaha
Hahahaha...
Re: Resident Doctors Suspend Nationwide Strike by Zeeknow3245(m): 3:27pm On Jun 21, 2020
I thought they said the 4.5bn is for teaching hospitals. You doctors should know better that you will still be underpaid. The CMDs and Consultant take the largest shares whiles Doctors,nurses and other health workers get peanuts grin grin grin
Re: Resident Doctors Suspend Nationwide Strike by Zeeknow3245(m): 3:30pm On Jun 21, 2020
chiol:

It's high time every profession began showing their relevance. It seems as if doctors, lectures and oil workers are the important people in Nigeria. They can hardly stay for 6 months without going on strike.

The day securitymen, bankers and others will start their own, Nigeria will be like hell. That they don't go on strike does not mean that their working conditions are okay.
The main reason is that the professions you mentioned can easily be replaced in this country.
It is painful for those professions
Re: Resident Doctors Suspend Nationwide Strike by apache22b: 3:35pm On Jun 21, 2020
you say Rubbish all the time.

Onyi22:
Why is it that anytime I drop a comment, wailers will start wailing?
Re: Resident Doctors Suspend Nationwide Strike by chiol: 3:45pm On Jun 21, 2020
Zeeknow3245:

The main reason is that the professions you mentioned can easily be replaced in this country.
It is painful for those professions

None is irreplaceable. Go to private hospitals and see dedicated doctors. They work harder than those in government payrol while their pay is like peanuts compared to those in government hospitals.

1 Like

Re: Resident Doctors Suspend Nationwide Strike by earnit1: 3:54pm On Jun 21, 2020
ok
Re: Resident Doctors Suspend Nationwide Strike by Slynation(m): 4:32pm On Jun 21, 2020
nameo:

That is not true.

Have you forgotten that they have not been paid since. If they are refusing to resume even when they were offerred salaries why do you think that they would have resumed if there was no covid?
Unless it's not the ASUU that we all know...
Re: Resident Doctors Suspend Nationwide Strike by bravesoul247(m): 4:42pm On Jun 21, 2020
Let this not be true abeg. This won't help the Nigerian populace. Anyway, open a Gtbank account from your home using
Re: Resident Doctors Suspend Nationwide Strike by Kogbaski: 5:51pm On Jun 21, 2020
Great one, it's good our doctors are back, things are gradually getting back to normal and transactions will continue. You can also carry out many forms of payments on your mobile phone with the GTBank mobile wallet.

2 Likes

Re: Resident Doctors Suspend Nationwide Strike by Tywo2018: 6:47pm On Jun 21, 2020
Why won't they after money settlement. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Resident Doctors Suspend Nationwide Strike by ofiko123(m): 8:52pm On Jun 21, 2020
Nice one.. Good news .
Re: Resident Doctors Suspend Nationwide Strike by helpfindbolu: 11:41pm On Jun 23, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Effects Of Bitters(alomo, Osomo,muscle ) / How To Cure Diabetes Forever / Nls Check This Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.