Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,082 members, 7,825,410 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:50 PM

Tourists Are Dying Trying To Reach This Abandoned Bus In Alaskan Wilderness(Pics - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tourists Are Dying Trying To Reach This Abandoned Bus In Alaskan Wilderness(Pics (92808 Views)

This Alaskan Road Was Repaired Under 4 Days After Being Destroyed By Earthquake / Man Eating Breakfast While Hanging On A Moving Bus In Lagos (Photos) / Lebanese Female Police Officers In Mini-Shorts To Attract Tourists (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tourists Are Dying Trying To Reach This Abandoned Bus In Alaskan Wilderness(Pics by hardbody: 12:43am On Jun 23, 2020
philip0906:
Make I no lie, Oyinbo people dey burst person head atimes.

Their curiosity is out of this world. Like I can imagine a black man, dying while trying to reach a bus left in the wilderness, when no be say him papa leave generational wealth for there.

I swear bro. Even him papa leave generational wealth there he will find a discouraging reason to not attempt a journey of no return. We always reason that staying alive is better even in poverty. The black man and fear of death mentality ...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tourists Are Dying Trying To Reach This Abandoned Bus In Alaskan Wilderness(Pics by mkoabiola: 12:44am On Jun 23, 2020
Oyibos are far away
Re: Tourists Are Dying Trying To Reach This Abandoned Bus In Alaskan Wilderness(Pics by Nobody: 1:08am On Jun 23, 2020
Always trying new things. And seeking out. That is how they found and colonized africa
Re: Tourists Are Dying Trying To Reach This Abandoned Bus In Alaskan Wilderness(Pics by Natilolo(m): 1:08am On Jun 23, 2020
kenny714433:
That's why it's called "Adventure". It's risky and the risks makes it more fun for the adventurers.

I remember what happened to me after reading King Solomon's mine. Damn! A book that told horrifying journey into a dessert just to discover a mine filled with diamonds. Most of the characters died due to thirst and snow.

I smiled, decided to become the next adventurer. Since my place is quite near to blue river of Azumini, Abia state, I considered the river.

The lush vegetation and crystal blue river made the place resemble Caribbean sea. "Oh! Capt. Jack Sparrow d second is here" I boasted to all those who cared to listen.

As I stepped into the cold blue river, it gave me a scintillating and sweet feelings. Little did I know that my egungun is already dancing to the express and my village people won't stop the drum.

One small boy pushed me inside to check my skills and even ran away bcoz they were playing pursue game. I tried screaming for help, the more I did the more gulp I took. I fell like lead and was lucky to push my legs against the river floor.

A hand picked my collar and dragged me back to life. Instead of those little imps to feel sorry, they burst into uncontrollable laughter.

Na so swimming take end for me. Till today the only water I love is the one inside cup. My eyes red as if I smoke expired weed.

When I arrived home, I wrote in my diary "Today I survived shipwreck and was marooned in the island of blue sea. And my next adventure will be in the Bermuda.
this is damn interesting.
Re: Tourists Are Dying Trying To Reach This Abandoned Bus In Alaskan Wilderness(Pics by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 1:10am On Jun 23, 2020
Meatballs:
But how did the bus get there

did you read the post?
Re: Tourists Are Dying Trying To Reach This Abandoned Bus In Alaskan Wilderness(Pics by Ishilove: 1:22am On Jun 23, 2020
armyofone:
I think it is just their mindset, nature, the search for "who am I"? etc I'm still trying to understand them grin

We will know who we are after we have found food to eat grin
Re: Tourists Are Dying Trying To Reach This Abandoned Bus In Alaskan Wilderness(Pics by Ugaboy: 1:24am On Jun 23, 2020
Ghostmode2two:

Naija mechanics, panel beaters and spray painters go work on am and use it for transport. Naija nor get time
a typical igbo man format
Re: Tourists Are Dying Trying To Reach This Abandoned Bus In Alaskan Wilderness(Pics by Ugaboy: 1:26am On Jun 23, 2020
smallsmall:

Aaaaah! Nigeria ke!

That Bus will be back on the Road within one month, either as Molue in Abeokute-Lagos Route or as 9-11, bringing Akpuu from Anambra, via Onitcha to Okokomaiko in Lagos.

But l like all these Stupid Pyinbo people sha, see as that one just waste his life over Bus..... as in Bus o! shocked shocked grin
im trying of taking keke to sabisa adventure, but i knw i woundnt waste my life there
Re: Tourists Are Dying Trying To Reach This Abandoned Bus In Alaskan Wilderness(Pics by PeachtreeReside(f): 3:04am On Jun 23, 2020
But.. but... but...

See intelligent action. Remove the bus and put a stop to this stupid tourist attraction.

But, why embark on this silly journey?

Seeking balance in thrill searching is important.
Re: Tourists Are Dying Trying To Reach This Abandoned Bus In Alaskan Wilderness(Pics by Curdlebug(m): 3:37am On Jun 23, 2020
Meatballs:
But how did the bus get there
lazy ass!
Re: Tourists Are Dying Trying To Reach This Abandoned Bus In Alaskan Wilderness(Pics by Princedapace(m): 3:49am On Jun 23, 2020
philip0906:

Their curiosity is out of this world. Like I can imagine a black man, dying while trying to reach a bus left in the wilderness, when no be say him papa leave generational wealth for there.

Curiosity is the mother of innovation. This is why the white race is the most advanced race so far. They are curios and adventurous. This is why their main aim is to solve problem. When u solve problems while all we do is consume and consume.
Re: Tourists Are Dying Trying To Reach This Abandoned Bus In Alaskan Wilderness(Pics by Stricklybidness(m): 4:00am On Jun 23, 2020
hammed71:
what is life without adventures
Sound it
Re: Tourists Are Dying Trying To Reach This Abandoned Bus In Alaskan Wilderness(Pics by Stricklybidness(m): 4:03am On Jun 23, 2020
Flexherbal:

Hmmmmm!

Would you believe that I read your story to the end?
I think say na only me?
Re: Tourists Are Dying Trying To Reach This Abandoned Bus In Alaskan Wilderness(Pics by seguno2: 4:16am On Jun 23, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Oyibo people too like adventure

Is that not the main reason why they dominate everyone
Re: Tourists Are Dying Trying To Reach This Abandoned Bus In Alaskan Wilderness(Pics by seguno2: 4:17am On Jun 23, 2020
philip0906:

The experience and exposure from the adventure is enough to make them happy and comfortable
Re: Tourists Are Dying Trying To Reach This Abandoned Bus In Alaskan Wilderness(Pics by seguno2: 4:19am On Jun 23, 2020
ReneeNuttall:
So he just jejely sacrificed his life willingly to nature in the name of adventure? No wife no child nothing nothing. he didn't even carry enough food or at least a adevice that can be used to track him. Wtf!

His name is more known than the names of millions who lived a safe, bland life.
So carry your fcvk go elsewhere abeg.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Tourists Are Dying Trying To Reach This Abandoned Bus In Alaskan Wilderness(Pics by Nobody: 6:00am On Jun 23, 2020
People are looking for time, others are there wasting it.
Re: Tourists Are Dying Trying To Reach This Abandoned Bus In Alaskan Wilderness(Pics by darediamond(m): 6:58am On Jun 23, 2020
kenny714433:
That's why it's called "Adventure". It's risky and the risks makes it more fun for the adventurers.

I remember what happened to me after reading King Solomon's mine. Damn! A book that told horrifying journey into a dessert just to discover a mine filled with diamonds. Most of the characters died due to thirst and snow.

I smiled, decided to become the next adventurer. Since my place is quite near to blue river of Azumini, Abia state, I considered the river.

The lush vegetation and crystal blue river made the place resemble Caribbean sea. "Oh! Capt. Jack Sparrow d second is here" I boasted to all those who cared to listen.

As I stepped into the cold blue river, it gave me a scintillating and sweet feelings. Little did I know that my egungun is already dancing to the express and my village people won't stop the drum.

One small boy pushed me inside to check my skills and even ran away bcoz they were playing pursue game. I tried screaming for help, the more I did the more gulp I took. I fell like lead and was lucky to push my legs against the river floor.

A hand picked my collar and dragged me back to life. Instead of those little imps to feel sorry, they burst into uncontrollable laughter.

Na so swimming take end for me. Till today the only water I love is the one inside cup. My eyes red as if I smoke expired weed.

When I arrived home, I wrote in my diary "Today I survived shipwreck and was marooned in the island of blue sea. And my next adventure will be in the Bermuda.
His
grin grin grin
What an Adventure!
Re: Tourists Are Dying Trying To Reach This Abandoned Bus In Alaskan Wilderness(Pics by Vatod(m): 7:03am On Jun 23, 2020
pyyxxaro:
when a man have everything he could possibly desire
Re: Tourists Are Dying Trying To Reach This Abandoned Bus In Alaskan Wilderness(Pics by Enoch07: 7:12am On Jun 23, 2020
DatAbujaBoy:

Black Life Matters grin grin grin
I'm telling you
Re: Tourists Are Dying Trying To Reach This Abandoned Bus In Alaskan Wilderness(Pics by Enoch07: 7:14am On Jun 23, 2020
phorget:

That is why nobody would ever remember your name, Oyinbos name always outlive the bearer of the name due to things like this.
oga don't remember me, if not for explorer I doubt if you know anything about that bus before now.
Re: Tourists Are Dying Trying To Reach This Abandoned Bus In Alaskan Wilderness(Pics by Nobody: 7:17am On Jun 23, 2020
uhmmmb bravo
Re: Tourists Are Dying Trying To Reach This Abandoned Bus In Alaskan Wilderness(Pics by qanda: 7:33am On Jun 23, 2020
kenny714433:

You cracked me up....Till today the only water I love is the one inside cup
Re: Tourists Are Dying Trying To Reach This Abandoned Bus In Alaskan Wilderness(Pics by DavidEsq(m): 8:11am On Jun 23, 2020
philip0906:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tourists Are Dying Trying To Reach This Abandoned Bus In Alaskan Wilderness(Pics by DavidEsq(m): 8:12am On Jun 23, 2020
luminouz:
Deep....

My love for adventure is second to none but ritual killers, herdsmen and now covid-19 no let person pass him boundary.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tourists Are Dying Trying To Reach This Abandoned Bus In Alaskan Wilderness(Pics by DavidEsq(m): 8:15am On Jun 23, 2020
kenny714433:

Are u not mad like dis? grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy! Expired weed grin cheesy

Re: Tourists Are Dying Trying To Reach This Abandoned Bus In Alaskan Wilderness(Pics by Abbamasta(m): 8:29am On Jun 23, 2020
[quote author=Explorers post=90910477]The bus was made famous by Into The Wild, a book and film that told the story of Chris McCandless' death after he lived inside it for 114 days during the summer of 1992.

Its removal on Thursday came after the state was called to 15 bus-related search and rescue operations between 2009 and 2017, according to the Department of Natural Resources.

The bus was blamed for encouraging risky hikes as adventurers crossed dangerous terrain trying to find it.

Two travelers died after drowning while on their way to the vehicle in separate incidents in 2010 and 2019, officials said.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8438959/Abandoned-bus-famous-Into-The-Wild-removed-Alaskan-authorities.html[/quote nigerian minister of transportation should negotiate with them to make sure that they bring it to lagos because from all indication it is a danfo bus stolen from lagos.
Re: Tourists Are Dying Trying To Reach This Abandoned Bus In Alaskan Wilderness(Pics by Skepticus: 9:15am On Jun 23, 2020
ReneeNuttall:
So he just jejely sacrificed his life willingly to nature in the name of adventure? No wife no child nothing nothing. he didn't even carry enough food or at least a adevice that can be used to track him. Wtf!

Caucasians style of thinking is way out of this world. They top the race hierarchy for a reason.
Re: Tourists Are Dying Trying To Reach This Abandoned Bus In Alaskan Wilderness(Pics by SavageResponse(m): 9:20am On Jun 23, 2020
Crazy white people
Re: Tourists Are Dying Trying To Reach This Abandoned Bus In Alaskan Wilderness(Pics by typicalgamer(m): 10:25am On Jun 23, 2020
So nobody noticed the amount of land mass there
Re: Tourists Are Dying Trying To Reach This Abandoned Bus In Alaskan Wilderness(Pics by OdenKelechi(m): 10:28am On Jun 23, 2020
pyyxxaro:
Even if e go kill them, them still no mind

1 Like

Re: Tourists Are Dying Trying To Reach This Abandoned Bus In Alaskan Wilderness(Pics by Codyt(m): 11:06am On Jun 23, 2020
kenny714433:

Putting your experience aside for a minute, you write remarkably well.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Giant Cobra Killed And Swallowed Huge Python In Philippines(Photos) / Is Life Abroad Worth The Stress And Hype? Memoirs Of A Naturalized Immigrant. / Dead Bodies From The Helicopter Crash In Lagos (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.