Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:05 AM

How Do I Get This Pup To Fatten Up - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / How Do I Get This Pup To Fatten Up (2047 Views)

Pls Help Me Determine If This Pup Is A Slant Back GSD / We Made History Today! Bsquaredkennels Exported The 1st Ever Caucasian Pup To US / How To Fatten A Malnourished Dog Cheaply? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Get This Pup To Fatten Up by Rex123(m): 1:53pm On Jun 21, 2020
I got a pup from a neighbour, the bitch is a first time mother and all her pups are small and don't looking like they are growing.

How do I get it to had weight and improve the health?

Re: How Do I Get This Pup To Fatten Up by Rex123(m): 1:56pm On Jun 21, 2020
Pic of parents

Re: How Do I Get This Pup To Fatten Up by flyingpig: 2:02pm On Jun 21, 2020
Rex123:
Pic of parents

LMAO

Them dey help am socket dick e no naturally sabi Bleep?

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get This Pup To Fatten Up by Namdeenero(m): 3:12pm On Jun 21, 2020
The pup I’m seeing there is already fat enough undecided

1 Like

Re: How Do I Get This Pup To Fatten Up by uboma(m): 3:37pm On Jun 21, 2020
flyingpig:

LMAO

Them dey help am socket dick e no naturally sabi Bleep?

Lol.

Looks like that is what the man is doing, going by the enclosed photo.
Re: How Do I Get This Pup To Fatten Up by Rex123(m): 7:56pm On Jun 21, 2020
Namdeenero:
The pup I’m seeing there is already fat enough undecided

Re: How Do I Get This Pup To Fatten Up by Rex123(m): 10:46am On Jun 22, 2020
Any idea??
Re: How Do I Get This Pup To Fatten Up by Rex123(m): 9:50pm On Jun 23, 2020
Any ideas, good people?
Re: How Do I Get This Pup To Fatten Up by Coolkid11(m): 10:08pm On Jun 23, 2020
Give them raw meat with kibble and can food every day if u can afford it angry
Re: How Do I Get This Pup To Fatten Up by chukskafor(m): 1:49am On Jun 25, 2020
Disregard the suggestion from the poster above me, as regards raw meat, unless you wanna risk losing your pups to pavo virus
BTW your pup are already looking good as they appear, so no reason trying to hype over nothing
Re: How Do I Get This Pup To Fatten Up by Namdeenero(m): 7:16am On Jun 25, 2020
chukskafor:
Disregard the suggestion from the poster above me, as regards raw meat, unless you wanna risk losing your pups to pavo virus
BTW your pup are already looking as they appear, so no reason trying to hype over nothing
Honestly I tried to tell him the pups are already fat enough. Pls what do you mean by raw meat and Parvo virus?
Re: How Do I Get This Pup To Fatten Up by ikechialex1(m): 7:41am On Jun 25, 2020
Use this below link to see what will help them plumppy

https://www.nairaland.com/5767864/dog-food-fresh-shredded-goat

Rex123:
I got a pup from a neighbour, the bitch is a first time mother and all her pups are small and don't looking like they are growing.

How do I get it to had weight and improve the health?
Re: How Do I Get This Pup To Fatten Up by chukskafor(m): 5:55pm On Jun 25, 2020
Namdeenero:
Honestly I tried to tell him the pups are already fat enough. Pls what do you mean by raw meat and Parvo virus?
Some not all raw meat contain bacteria which when digested by the pups can easily make them ill, common with pups most especially the exotic breed is parvo entritis, now the big question is how do we ascertain which meat is not that healthy to eat by your dog?
My candid answer is to avoid raw meat .
My opinion though
Re: How Do I Get This Pup To Fatten Up by Gabrokpara001(m): 4:56pm On Jun 26, 2020
chukskafor:
Some not all raw meat contain bacteria which when digested by the pups can easily make them ill, common with pups most especially the exotic breed is parvo entritis, now the big question is how do we ascertain which meat is not that healthy to eat by your dog?
My candid answer is to avoid raw meat .
My opinion though

Lol raw meat can never make your pup sick ( except decayed one) , even feeding your pup raw meat is the best thing you can do for you buddy, dogs taste bud differs from ours, they enjoy their meat better when its raw, that is how mother nature created them, dogs were only forced to eat cooked meals thanks to domestication..how ever due to the possibility of meat being from an unhealthy source it is usually adviceable to cook but you can still feed raw by soaking the said meat in salt water for atleast 30mins.....i few my pup raw most times he is as healthy as can be

(1) (Reply)

Pure Bred Rottweiller Puppies For Sale!! / The Rabbit Hub / Pure Solid 8 Months Old Male Pitbull For Sale!!! Call/text/whatsapp: 07032753367

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.