Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,845 members, 7,820,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:13 AM

Offer From United Kingdom - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Offer From United Kingdom (3797 Views)

How Can A Nigerian Participate In A United States Or United Kingdom Lottery? / Register / Bales Of First Grade Akube(okirika) Just Arrived From United Kingdom Forsale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offer From United Kingdom by mastro: 9:43am On Jun 26, 2007
This is for all the people who have no knowledge of how the UK Business environment works, and might just be tempted by this scam

Legal disclaimer, while all below is true, the advise is my opinion
ANY legitimate company has to register the company Name, Address, directors and company secretary’s details with Companies house, this applies to ANY and ALL companies be they limited liability or partnerships. Anyone can search the database at http://www.companieshouse.gov.uk/

Now because it only costs £80 to register a company proper fraudsters will spend the money and have a registered company, so when checking look at the registration date of the company, if they are filing their accounts and the registered address.
Even better, for a nominal fee (£2-£3) Companies house will provide you with the names and addresses of the company’s directors, and details of their last filed returns.
How to use this information, well firstly if any one approaches you claiming to be a UK company ask for the registered name and company number, communicate only via the registered address, if you are transacting business with them, spend the pennies, run the checks, so if they claim to be a Petroleum broker and have filed returns where they’ve turned over £5000 a year or claim to be an investment house and only set up the company 2 weeks ago, then you have all the information you need to shout 419.

Investment advisors or houses in the UK similarly have detailed rules and regulations covering their existence, but I can tell you straight up any Investment house posting to blogs and web sites about opportunities is a SCAMMER
An finally, people don’t be so gullible, there is no one out there who is giving you money for nothing, yes country is hard however giving away the little you have to these BA***RDS is not going to help you, it is only going to cause you more heartbreak.

Companies in every country in the world have similar rules so if anyone claims to be working on behalf of any company, do your research, asking questions on the forum that will mostly be replied by the fraudsters using another name should be a first step.
Re: Offer From United Kingdom by question(m): 12:24pm On Jun 26, 2007
@Mr. Poster, Come defend your post!!!
Re: Offer From United Kingdom by question(m): 12:25pm On Jun 26, 2007
professional 419 cool
Re: Offer From United Kingdom by Yes4u(m): 4:30pm On Jun 26, 2007
Hello all,

I have read all the write-ups about a3union. It is very interesting. I reside in naija, waffi precisely.

Just to inform you that I have been investing (started with $6 from my egold account) in this programme since march 2007 and made lots of advertising online about the program. I got some sign ups under me and made some cash from them. Till date I have made close to $100 which I spread into three portfolio. I really gained from a3union, I am still gaining and I am glad I join the programme. I am not a representative but just an investor.

I have been in some HYIP that have stole my money. But a3union has made me to regain some of my stolen money.

HI BOSUNABUJA,

Kindly contact me on "favourme13@yahoo.com" so that we discuss more on good HYIP.

I wish all Nigerians the best in the search of pepe (money),

Cheers!
Re: Offer From United Kingdom by arorote77(m): 5:38pm On Jun 27, 2007
goimg by the due diligence carried out on A3union it is not advisable to invest a penny with them , the promoters appeared to have been connected with past hyips scams. so be careful.
Re: Offer From United Kingdom by bosunabuja(m): 4:13pm On Jul 28, 2007
@yes4u.Iwill try as much as possible to contact you by monday.Meanwhile,my email is princebc109@yahoo.com

Bosun
www.actual-city.4t.com
Re: Offer From United Kingdom by lrp138: 9:10pm On Sep 21, 2007
Hello everyone,
I just want to thank you all for your criticisms.But Iam greatly surprised that people reject real opportunities.Despite all your negative comments,a3 union is getting stronger day by day.Now we are in the second year and all our investors are happy.If you care to try our services please do not hesitate to join free at http://a3union.com/?id=138
Please remeber time is the proof of authenticity.We have celebrated 1st anniversary in August 2007,I wish you will celebrate with us in 2008!

Mike Adara
LRP 138

(1) (2) (Reply)

Forex Rates: Facts About The Naira, Dollar, Pounds, Euro / Wearetogether.ng COVID-19 Stimulus Package By Nigerian Startups. / Anyone with Info on tradenaira?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.