Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,687 members, 7,816,798 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

How A Nairalander Came To The Rescue Of A Private School Teacher. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How A Nairalander Came To The Rescue Of A Private School Teacher. (2108 Views)

1st Wife Attacks New 2nd Wife Who Came To Pay Her Homage (pix/video) / Man Buys His Wife A Private Jet As Christmas Gift: Video / Son-in-law Impregnates Mother-in-law Who Came To Take Care Of Newborn Baby (pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Nairalander Came To The Rescue Of A Private School Teacher. by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 21, 2020
Kai,i couldn't belief my eyes when someone by the moniker STENON sent me #5,000 yesterday night. Tears rolled down my eyes as i remembered how i was bashed the day i made a post soliciting for assistance. pls,peeps help me say a prayer for her. Bless!

2 Likes

Re: How A Nairalander Came To The Rescue Of A Private School Teacher. by Kiddo01(m): 4:20pm On Jun 21, 2020
Re: How A Nairalander Came To The Rescue Of A Private School Teacher. by XXXXTENTACION: 4:35pm On Jun 21, 2020
I hope this does'nt encourage you to come and beg for more.

3 Likes

Re: How A Nairalander Came To The Rescue Of A Private School Teacher. by CokeBar(f): 4:43pm On Jun 21, 2020
When you're done spending the 5k, what happens next?

5 Likes

Re: How A Nairalander Came To The Rescue Of A Private School Teacher. by Nobody: 4:49pm On Jun 21, 2020
CokeBar:
When you're done spending the 5k, what happens next?
People who mind their business& drink lots of water live longer. This is one secrete octonegerians wouldn't tell you. Hope you understand?

13 Likes

Re: How A Nairalander Came To The Rescue Of A Private School Teacher. by CokeBar(f): 4:51pm On Jun 21, 2020
favoryte33:
People who mind their business& drink lots of water live longer. This is one secrete octonegerians wouldn't tell you. Hope you understand?

Answer the question... I hope you wouldn't create a new moniker?

5 Likes

Re: How A Nairalander Came To The Rescue Of A Private School Teacher. by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 21, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
I hope this does'nt encourage you to come and beg for more.

lol. I hope you get healing. The real xxxTentacion was loved for his humility.Go check.
Re: How A Nairalander Came To The Rescue Of A Private School Teacher. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 21, 2020
CokeBar:

Nope.I'd visit a bar&demand a coke. No pun intended though.

1 Like

Re: How A Nairalander Came To The Rescue Of A Private School Teacher. by XXXXTENTACION: 4:59pm On Jun 21, 2020
favoryte33:
lol. I hope you get healing. The real xxxTentacion was loved for his humility.Go check.
An able bodied human being should work hard for himself/herself rather than go up and down begging people for peanuts.

2 Likes

Re: How A Nairalander Came To The Rescue Of A Private School Teacher. by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jun 21, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
An able bodied human being should work hard for himself/herself rather than go up and down begging people for peanuts.
Lol,you pained already.you need healing my dear.
Re: How A Nairalander Came To The Rescue Of A Private School Teacher. by XXXXTENTACION: 5:08pm On Jun 21, 2020
favoryte33:
Lol,you pained already.you need healing my dear.
Ehen cheesy even half-done dey talk of healing.

better go and hustle for yourself the there the beg.
"nothing good comes easy" cool
Re: How A Nairalander Came To The Rescue Of A Private School Teacher. by CokeBar(f): 5:15pm On Jun 21, 2020
favoryte33:
Nope.I'd visit a bar&demand a coke. No pun intended though.

None taken, 5k dey shak you.

Your fingers don active cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How A Nairalander Came To The Rescue Of A Private School Teacher. by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jun 21, 2020
CokeBar:

lol
Re: How A Nairalander Came To The Rescue Of A Private School Teacher. by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 21, 2020
XXXXTENTACION:
Ehen cheesy even half-done dey talk of healing.

better go and hustle for yourself the there the beg.
"nothing good comes easy" cool
Taken. feel better now?
Re: How A Nairalander Came To The Rescue Of A Private School Teacher. by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jun 21, 2020
help me bless my helper please.That is d aim of this post.
Re: How A Nairalander Came To The Rescue Of A Private School Teacher. by XXXXTENTACION: 5:28pm On Jun 21, 2020
favoryte33:
Taken. feel better now?
i feel sad for a lazy soul.

3 Likes

Re: How A Nairalander Came To The Rescue Of A Private School Teacher. by doggedfighter(f): 9:10pm On Jun 21, 2020
favoryte33:
Taken. feel better now?
You have been on this for long . Are you a career beggar?

4 Likes

Re: How A Nairalander Came To The Rescue Of A Private School Teacher. by sorority11(m): 11:12pm On Jun 21, 2020
doggedfighter:

You have been on this for long . Are you a career beggar?

Please because you are well to do, that doesn't mean you should insult people because they beg. Everyone is human and should be treated as such, there are sometimes they find themselves in situation not within their control.

3 Likes

Re: How A Nairalander Came To The Rescue Of A Private School Teacher. by DESAN(f): 7:20am On Jun 22, 2020
God bless you helper

1 Like

Re: How A Nairalander Came To The Rescue Of A Private School Teacher. by jmaxjohn(m): 8:18am On Jun 22, 2020
Lots of you on nl are just bitter

1 Like

Re: How A Nairalander Came To The Rescue Of A Private School Teacher. by billynoni(m): 1:12pm On Jun 22, 2020
Dear OP's helper, God will bless you... What's so hard in saying that and moving to the next post? You didn't give the OP 5k and still spewing bitterness all over the thread? Na wa oooo.

6 Likes

Re: How A Nairalander Came To The Rescue Of A Private School Teacher. by Howyeh(f): 5:41pm On Jul 02, 2020
It is more blessed to give than to receive.
May God bless the giver.....!
Amen!
Re: How A Nairalander Came To The Rescue Of A Private School Teacher. by merieam16(f): 8:01pm On Jul 02, 2020
CokeBar:

lik seriously, her mouth just dey draw lik ogbono.

anyways, God bless d helper

1 Like

Re: How A Nairalander Came To The Rescue Of A Private School Teacher. by CokeBar(f): 8:14pm On Jul 02, 2020
merieam16:
lik seriously, her mouth just dey draw lik ogbono.

anyways, God bless d helper

Lol, abii
Re: How A Nairalander Came To The Rescue Of A Private School Teacher. by placeofallure(f): 7:41am On Jul 03, 2020
@ merieam16, her mouth wasn't drawing o, they asked for it.

How lowly can a man get? You're already on the ebbs when you come here, bereft of every dignity or clout to beg. Why then should anyone rub it on your face again?

If you're rich, don't call your friend lazy. You haven't walked in their shoes. Remember in life, tables turn.

May God bless the giver.

2 Likes

Re: How A Nairalander Came To The Rescue Of A Private School Teacher. by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:40pm On Aug 14, 2020
PLS NLers BE CAREFUL OF THE ABOVE FRAUDSTER!!!!!
he has been on NL from quite some times with BS stories left right and centers. he is a well known criminal using different profiles (Adoreyou/Favoryte33/Bhanks968 etc) to dupe goodhearted NLers.

here below we can clearly see that its all the same person begging for the last 4 months with different stories pregnant wife/starvation and now job offer BS:

adoreyou:
I am really in dire need.my wife is heavily pregnant &she is down with sickness.I have exhausted all that i have.To make things worst,i haven't been paid since march.pls,i need d money to cater for my wife till things return back to normal. 2072526321,UBA
adoreyou:
Please help my family from starvation. 2072526321,uba.
adoreyou:
Please help me.my family is starving please. 2072526321,uba.

but then if you see below, he is using a different phone number:

adoreyou:
08134705525. Godbless you.

same number that was used by the famous NL fraudster Favoryte33...

favoryte33:
Can't do all that you listed with my small phone. here's my number; 08134705525. Thanks for d interest atleast.

here below you can confirm that Favoryte33 and bhanks968 is the same person using the same account to beg/defraud NLers:

favoryte33:
@igbowoman, please i am really in need. my kids are starving&there is no hope for their next meal. I will be grateful if you help me. Thankyou. I am precious Gozie from orlu,imo state. 3012912897, FIRSTBANK.Pls i am using small phone that can't send mail
bhanks968:
@ quadfire,God that sees your heart would bless you.pls do this for my kid.thanks. 3012912897,first bank.

and if you wanna know where all the defrauded money goes, that dude had the AUDACITY to claim on NL that he is a millionaire and looking to get married (he edited his post but someone quoted him):

https://www.nairaland.com/5805776/it-impossible-millionaire-not-get#88660810
favoryte33
In 3months time i should be tying d knots with d hope that this virus is defeated. As a millionaire,i want to organize d biggest wedding in town(my enemies can go& die for all i care). So,ladies out there if you've got d qualities,start impressing me.

THE LIE DETECTOR DETERMINED: ADOREYOU/FAVORYTE33 IS A FRAUDSTER!!!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How A Nairalander Came To The Rescue Of A Private School Teacher. by Gerrard59(m): 8:13am On Aug 15, 2020
CokeBar:

Check MrBrownJay1 post. Na why to help people here dey hard. Anyway, most Nigerians have criminal tendencies, so I'm not surprised. Na STENON I pity, her 5K that would have bought some good snacks don waka go. embarassed

2 Likes

Re: How A Nairalander Came To The Rescue Of A Private School Teacher. by Gerrard59(m): 8:21am On Aug 15, 2020
Well, the 5K will get exhausted within time but this is a lesson to everyone willing to help. Please conduct thorough investigation using their account and contact details, if possible beyond Nairaland to other websites. Maybe this is why I rather help those I know one-on-one or through charity organisations than some random fellow on an anonymous forum.

Kudos to our resident FBI personnel MrBrownJay1.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: How A Nairalander Came To The Rescue Of A Private School Teacher. by CokeBar(f): 8:25am On Aug 15, 2020
Gerrard59:

Check MrBrownJay1 post. Na why to help people here dey hard. Anyway, most Nigerians have criminal tendencies, so I'm not surprised. Na STENON I pity, her 5K that would have bought some good snacks don waka go. embarassed

Wow! Seen...

I suspected same!

Some people have taken this online begging as a fulltime job with overtime sef.

2 Likes

Re: How A Nairalander Came To The Rescue Of A Private School Teacher. by Modupeoluwa123(f): 8:35am On Aug 15, 2020
Why do people do this?
This is heartbreaking. I would rather go to Makoko with goodies than to give someone I’ve never met my small change.

1 Like

Re: How A Nairalander Came To The Rescue Of A Private School Teacher. by Ishilove: 8:42am On Aug 15, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
PLS NLers BE CAREFUL OF THE ABOVE FRAUDSTER!!!!!
he has been on NL from quite some times with BS stories left right and centers. he is a well known criminal using different profiles (Adoreyou/Favoryte33/Bhanks968 etc) to dupe goodhearted NLers.

here below we can clearly see that its all the same person begging for the last 4 months with different stories pregnant wife/starvation and now job offer BS:

but then if you see below, he is using a different phone number:

same number that was used by the famous NL fraudster Favoryte33...

here below you can confirm that Favoryte33 and bhanks968 is the same person using the same account to beg/defraud NLers:

and if you wanna know where all the defrauded money goes, that dude had the AUDACITY to claim on NL that he is a millionaire and looking to get married (he edited his post but someone quoted him):

https://www.nairaland.com/5805776/it-impossible-millionaire-not-get#88660810

THE LIE DETECTOR DETERMINED: ADOREYOU/FAVORYTE33 IS A FRAUDSTER!!!!!
I fear who no fear NL FBI

1 Like

Re: How A Nairalander Came To The Rescue Of A Private School Teacher. by Ishilove: 8:44am On Aug 15, 2020
favoryte33:
Kai,i couldn't belief my eyes when someone by the moniker STENON sent me #5,000 yesterday night. Tears rolled down my eyes as i remembered how i was bashed the day i made a post soliciting for assistance. pls,peeps help me say a prayer for her. Bless!
You should be given a 20 year ban and your IP blocked. Career beggar. Scallywag.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

New In Stock. Jewelries(For Male & Female,& Couple) Shop Now! / How Many Kids Do You Want To Have? / My Brothers Wife Refused To Put Meat For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.