Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,824 members, 7,851,754 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 07:21 AM

Mercy Aigbe's Ex-husband, Lanre Gentry Hits Back After She Wished Herself A Happ - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mercy Aigbe's Ex-husband, Lanre Gentry Hits Back After She Wished Herself A Happ (3443 Views)

Busayo: Lanre Gentry Not Bothered About Mercy Aigbe Anymore / Mercy Aigbe’s Ex Lanre Gentry Reacts As She Reveals New Lover / Lanre Gentry, Mercy Aigbe's Ex Husband Remarries: Pictures & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mercy Aigbe's Ex-husband, Lanre Gentry Hits Back After She Wished Herself A Happ by Pablo25: 5:41pm On Jun 21, 2020
Asiwaju Lanre Gentry has hit back after his ex-wife and mother of his son, Mercy Aigbe, wished herself a happy Fathers' Day.

Mercy, whose son with Lanre Gentry turned 10 three days ago, celebrated herself on Fathers' Day, writing: "Happy Father’s Day to me, to all the responsible fathers out there and all single parents who play the dual role, may we eat the fruits of our labour in Jesus name .Thank you Jehovah for Grace. Happy Sunday my lovelies."
And Lanre Gentry took to his Instagram account to issue a warning.

He wrote "Happy father's day and happy Sunday to my good people all over the world. Any woman in the world that says happy father's day to herself should prepare to be paying for the children's school fees . Again happy father's day to me."

Source:
https://www.solely4kids.com/2020/06/mercy-aigbes-ex-husband-lanre-gentry.html

Mercy Aigbe

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Ex-husband, Lanre Gentry Hits Back After She Wished Herself A Happ by Righteousness89(m): 5:43pm On Jun 21, 2020
May The Only Good GOD cut off the Hands of devil in our Homes...

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Ex-husband, Lanre Gentry Hits Back After She Wished Herself A Happ by AltCtrlDel: 5:44pm On Jun 21, 2020
The likes of Mercy Aigbe and Toto Decay are really messing up the psyche of younger female generation.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Ex-husband, Lanre Gentry Hits Back After She Wished Herself A Happ by izibili44: 5:45pm On Jun 21, 2020
Waiting concern me,na two of una problem be that. My own too dey my body now.
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Ex-husband, Lanre Gentry Hits Back After She Wished Herself A Happ by MrSensor(m): 5:46pm On Jun 21, 2020
cool she just wish for it and it won't happen for her to be a father. She must continue masturbating and stop disturbing us men. She must be proud of being a woman because she is one.

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Ex-husband, Lanre Gentry Hits Back After She Wished Herself A Happ by AltCtrlDel: 5:53pm On Jun 21, 2020
izibili44:
Waiting concern me,na two of una problem be that. My own too dey my body now.

E concern u. They have children whose mentality and societal values have been truncated . These kids may grow up marrying ur own kid.

If ur neighbour dey chop ant for daytime, shout. Cause u no go fit sleep when em begin cough for night

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Ex-husband, Lanre Gentry Hits Back After She Wished Herself A Happ by thesicilian: 5:54pm On Jun 21, 2020
Pablo25:

He wrote "Happy father's day and happy Sunday to my good people all over the world. Any woman in the world that says happy father's day to herself should prepare to be paying for the children's school fees . Again happy father's day to me."

Source:
https://www.solely4kids.com/2020/06/mercy-aigbes-ex-husband-lanre-gentry.html

Mercy Aigbe
Can't argue with that logic.
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Ex-husband, Lanre Gentry Hits Back After She Wished Herself A Happ by izibili44: 5:59pm On Jun 21, 2020
AltCtrlDel:

I hear you ooooo. Me wen you see ,I bring my own problems come social media. Abeg my person me I get my own.There own no concern me o.
E concern u. They have children whose mentality and societal values have been truncated . These kids may grow up marrying ur own kid.

If ur neighbour dey chop ant for daytime, shout. Cause u no go fit sleep when em begin cough for night
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Ex-husband, Lanre Gentry Hits Back After She Wished Herself A Happ by Texman21: 9:49pm On Jun 21, 2020
His last sentence though grin

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Ex-husband, Lanre Gentry Hits Back After She Wished Herself A Happ by Onyi22(f): 10:16pm On Jun 21, 2020
E pain the man
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Ex-husband, Lanre Gentry Hits Back After She Wished Herself A Happ by LadySarah: 10:21pm On Jun 21, 2020
grin grin
The husband must be a jolly fellow. grin

3 Likes

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Ex-husband, Lanre Gentry Hits Back After She Wished Herself A Happ by yuswrld20(m): 11:09pm On Jun 21, 2020
na dem sabi
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Ex-husband, Lanre Gentry Hits Back After She Wished Herself A Happ by kiddkash(m): 12:27am On Jun 22, 2020
you wan do your job do anther person job

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Ex-husband, Lanre Gentry Hits Back After She Wished Herself A Happ by uchetom(f): 2:09am On Jun 22, 2020
This father's day na for just father's now.Give honour to whom honour is due.
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Ex-husband, Lanre Gentry Hits Back After She Wished Herself A Happ by Olamie09: 2:24am On Jun 22, 2020
Advertise your services for free to get customers
Upload samples to attract customers

Register via this link

https://anyservice.ng/register/6293
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Ex-husband, Lanre Gentry Hits Back After She Wished Herself A Happ by DRPAIT123(m): 7:51am On Jun 22, 2020
Righteousness89:
May The Only Good GOD cut off the Hands of devil in our Homes...
Amen

1 Like

Re: Mercy Aigbe's Ex-husband, Lanre Gentry Hits Back After She Wished Herself A Happ by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:11am On Jun 22, 2020
Since this man unveiled his new beautiful wife and tagged her "Good wife" on her birthday, naim body dey pepper Mercy.
We know the worth and values of people/things after losing them!
Re: Mercy Aigbe's Ex-husband, Lanre Gentry Hits Back After She Wished Herself A Happ by SideIncome(m): 11:57am On Jun 22, 2020
No just dey do pass yourself........life na jeje oo... make money and leave the rest

(1) (Reply)

Naira Marley Buys His 5th Multi Million Naira Mansion In Lekki(photos) / Tiwa Savage Visits Brazil’s Trenches On A Bike, Video Stirs Reactions / an hilarious Classification Of UNILAG Girls According To Their Hostels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.