Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,036 members, 7,845,371 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

N-power: Where You Should Not Make Mistake If You Want To Be Selected - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power: Where You Should Not Make Mistake If You Want To Be Selected (5183 Views)

How To Check If You Will Be Selected For Npower Stream 2 Physical Verification / With all that you have learnt from N-Power, where would you best prefer to apply / Hi There, Received An SMS That You Have Been Pre-selected? #npowerng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power: Where You Should Not Make Mistake If You Want To Be Selected by ademasta(m): 6:03pm On Jun 22, 2020
Registration never start na
Re: N-power: Where You Should Not Make Mistake If You Want To Be Selected by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jun 22, 2020
Preshob:

please Sir can you answer the above question? cause I'm also in the same category

and please can a serving Corp member(Batch C1) passing out in 3months time apply?
A colleague of mine who studied Biochem is in Npower health.

As per the second question, NO because the requirement are your degree/hnd certificate and your NYSC discharge certificate
Re: N-power: Where You Should Not Make Mistake If You Want To Be Selected by Yuceeluv(f): 6:39pm On Jun 22, 2020
thanks

wintersnow:

You can snap and upload..
Re: N-power: Where You Should Not Make Mistake If You Want To Be Selected by Preshob(m): 9:13pm On Jun 22, 2020
fados4sure:

A colleague of mine who studied Biochem is in Npower health.

As per the second question, NO because the requirement are your degree/hnd certificate and your NYSC discharge certificate

Thank you Sir

But I should have everything (documents and certs) ready before the day for physical screening which I hear takes a few months
Re: N-power: Where You Should Not Make Mistake If You Want To Be Selected by Rbae: 11:06pm On Jun 22, 2020
Please, if the date on all document is 15th but on one it's 16th, same month and same year. Will it hinder one from being selected? What should those who studied estate management and building choose please? If I don't have my national Id and voters card, can I use my International passport?
Re: N-power: Where You Should Not Make Mistake If You Want To Be Selected by olamoses75(m): 1:31am On Jun 25, 2020
What about those that have temporary national identity card? Can it be used?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chevron Is Recruiting! / Nddc Scholarship Interview 2011 Port Harcourt(result) / Africa’s Leading Retail Store In General Merchandise And Groceries (game Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.