Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,953 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:41 AM

Clean Golf3 For 400k. How Possible? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Clean Golf3 For 400k. How Possible? (2757 Views)

Between Golf3 And Golf4 Which One Is The Best / Golf3 Or Honda Bulldog Or Corolla 2003 / How Much Can I Get A Tokunbo VW GOLF3? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clean Golf3 For 400k. How Possible? by BRAINBOX482(m): 7:35pm On Jun 21, 2020
Good evening Nairalander, I will like to know if I can get a clean manual Golf3 with 400k. I will be using it for private use. Your guidance will ve of great assistance to me.
Re: Clean Golf3 For 400k. How Possible? by TransZite: 7:46pm On Jun 21, 2020
I have a clean used toks standard golf3.first body good engine midly used for 470.call or whatsapp 07067747585 for pictures
Re: Clean Golf3 For 400k. How Possible? by TPound(m): 8:56pm On Jun 21, 2020
BRAINBOX482:
Good evening Nairalander, I will like to know if I can get a clean manual Golf3 with 400k. I will be using it for private use. Your guidance will ve of great assistance to me.

If you're really serious about getting it,Whatsapp me on the number in my signature and let's talk about this

Re: Clean Golf3 For 400k. How Possible? by adubam(m): 11:18am On Jun 22, 2020
BRAINBOX482:

Yes. Go to Jiji. Don't buy golf 4 like the picture above. Run from it.

3 Likes

Re: Clean Golf3 For 400k. How Possible? by MOTIONTECH(m): 9:27am On Jun 23, 2020
adubam:

why?
Re: Clean Golf3 For 400k. How Possible? by diportivo: 11:14am On Jun 23, 2020
adubam:

what's wrong with golf4 sir?

pls enlighten us
Re: Clean Golf3 For 400k. How Possible? by ksmart027(m): 12:42pm On Jun 23, 2020
diportivo:

what's wrong with golf4 sir?
pls enlighten us
dancock

1 Like

Re: Clean Golf3 For 400k. How Possible? by trifonov: 3:47pm On Jun 23, 2020

Re: Clean Golf3 For 400k. How Possible? by adubam(m): 6:29pm On Jun 23, 2020
MOTIONTECH:
why?

Most Golf4 cars have electrical issues. Another issue is the bottom plate is made with aluminum and the car suspension is too low for Nigeria roads. The aluminum can hit a stone or any hard object and get damage. Getting that button plate is not easy to come by. Only some manual Golf4 comes with the same button plate of golf3.

I am not talking from hearsay.

Finally the engine is not as durable as golf3. And have u seen taxi driver with golf 4.
Have u ever wondered why most Golf4 on Jiji that looks beautiful are far cheaper than golf 3(

1 Like

Re: Clean Golf3 For 400k. How Possible? by MOTIONTECH(m): 8:49pm On Jun 24, 2020
adubam:

Most Golf4 cars have electrical issues. Another issue is the bottom plate is made with aluminum and the car suspension is too low for Nigeria roads. The aluminum can hit a stone or any hard object and get damage. Getting that button plate is not easy to come by. Only some manual Golf4 comes with the same button plate of golf3.

Finally the engine is not as durable as golf3. And have u seen taxi driver with golf 4.
Have u ever wondered why most Golf4 on Jiji that looks beautiful are far cheaper than golf 3(
Are you a technician sir.
Re: Clean Golf3 For 400k. How Possible? by olusovic10: 1:05pm On Jun 29, 2020
adubam:

Please sir, can you give an expert advice on Nissan Serena bus? I am planning to buy one for business purpose, (either resale or transport ).
I will really appreciate.
Re: Clean Golf3 For 400k. How Possible? by adubam(m): 11:23pm On Jun 29, 2020
olusovic10:

Please sir, can you give an expert advice on Nissan Serena bus? I am planning to buy one for business purpose, (either resale or transport ).
I will really appreciate.

I would advise you to go for Volkswagen Sharan or Toyota Picnic and u can also consider Toyota Sienna. These are your best bet for commercial runs.

3 Likes

Re: Clean Golf3 For 400k. How Possible? by tospel: 10:51pm On Aug 19, 2020
adubam:

I would advise you to go for Volkswagen Sharan or Toyota Picnic and u can also consider Toyota Sienna. These are your best bet for commercial runs.

What about Galaxy Ford for transport business?
Re: Clean Golf3 For 400k. How Possible? by adubam(m): 10:14pm On Aug 20, 2020
tospel:

What about Galaxy Ford for transport business?
Parts are expensive compared to the above.
Re: Clean Golf3 For 400k. How Possible? by tospel: 10:51pm On Aug 20, 2020
But does it have a second hand value, and is it, apart from been expensive, easy to maintain in terms of ruggedness

adubam:

Parts are expensive compared to the above.
Re: Clean Golf3 For 400k. How Possible? by drskyfly007(m): 11:37pm On Aug 20, 2020
adubam:

Please are there any known issues peculiar to Nissan Altima 2005..Thanks
Re: Clean Golf3 For 400k. How Possible? by adubam(m): 4:43pm On Aug 21, 2020
tospel:
But does it have a second hand value, and is it, apart from been expensive, easy to maintain in terms of ruggedness

Ruggedness Yes.

Second hand value not as Sharan
Re: Clean Golf3 For 400k. How Possible? by adubam(m): 4:53pm On Aug 21, 2020
drskyfly007:
Please are there any known issues peculiar to Nissan Altima 2005..Thanks

If you have good money to maintain it, then go for it. Some known issues are:

1. Overheating sometimes when the thermostat get stuck
2. Car shuts off intermittently
3. Loss of Power due to throttle body unit failure
4. Misfire due to faulty intake manifold.
and other issues.

I would advice you to look for Toyota of that age it's more reliable than the Nissan.
Re: Clean Golf3 For 400k. How Possible? by drskyfly007(m): 5:18pm On Aug 21, 2020
adubam:

If you have good money to maintain it, then go for it. Some known issues are:

1. Overheating sometimes when the thermostat get stuck
2. Car shuts off intermittently
3. Loss of Power due to throttle body unit failure
4. Misfire due to faulty intake manifold.
and other issues.

I would advice you to look for Toyota of that age it's more reliable than the Nissan.
Thank you
Re: Clean Golf3 For 400k. How Possible? by tospel: 4:18pm On Aug 22, 2020
adubam:

Ruggedness Yes.

Second hand value not as Sharan

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

What Is The True Position Now,selling My Car With Or Without The New Plate Numbe / Help Me Choose Between Toyota Corolla 2004(9ja Used) Or Honda Civic 2004 (toks) / How Much Does Toyota Matrix Cost.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.