Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,670 members, 7,851,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:21 PM

Pharmacist Shot Dead In Abuja By Car Thieves - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Pharmacist Shot Dead In Abuja By Car Thieves (1294 Views)

Ibadan Bolt Driver Shares His Experience As Car Thieves Tried To Sedate Him / New Tricks Used By Car Thieves Exposed By EFCC / See What Is Left Of A Toyota Corolla Vandalized By Car Thieves In Broad Daylight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pharmacist Shot Dead In Abuja By Car Thieves by neduwealth(m): 5:14am On Jun 22, 2020
A pharmacist in Abuja whose name is Sunday Ike, has been shot dead by an unidentified gunmen who stole his light blue Toyota Camry.
Mr Sunday ike was shot in the head by gunmen who attacked his shop located on 3rd Avenue in Gwarimpa at about 11pm on Friday June 19.

FCT police spokesman, DSP Anjuguri Manzah said operatives who responded to a distress call, took the victim to the Federal Medical Centre in Jabi, where he was confirmed dead by doctors.

He urged those with useful information to contact the FCT Police Command Control Room on 08032003913, 08061581938, 07057337653, or 08028940883.
Source: https://www.neduwealth.com/2020/06/pharmacist-shot-dead-in-abuja-by-car.html?m=1

Re: Pharmacist Shot Dead In Abuja By Car Thieves by Nwodosis(m): 5:17am On Jun 22, 2020
Sorrow
Re: Pharmacist Shot Dead In Abuja By Car Thieves by youthsinitiativ(m): 5:20am On Jun 22, 2020
Na wa.

Wasted a hustling breadwinner over a car, while they'll be hailing their oppressors and enemies in power.

What an irony
Re: Pharmacist Shot Dead In Abuja By Car Thieves by yinkus6750(m): 5:25am On Jun 22, 2020
Not heard such incidence In the heart of Abuja.
Security has to be on a high alert.
Abuja has been a safe and peaceful city.
May his soul R I P.
Re: Pharmacist Shot Dead In Abuja By Car Thieves by Nobody: 5:32am On Jun 22, 2020
Insecurity. Even the police no safe
Re: Pharmacist Shot Dead In Abuja By Car Thieves by chemberlin(m): 5:38am On Jun 22, 2020
The moment SSA to the President exposes the NCDC. Just adjust the video to the 41:17secs and hear how he expose the scam going on

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BaiWsCj9uKo
Re: Pharmacist Shot Dead In Abuja By Car Thieves by dkdmy: 6:29am On Jun 22, 2020
yinkus6750:
Not heard such incidence In the heart of Abuja.
Security has to be on a high alert.
Abuja has been a safe and peaceful city.
May his soul R I P.

One chance is a common occurrence in Abuja, the state how woman that was Murdered in her house, police were killed in their station at galadimawa junctions, a lot of kidnapping occur in Kuje axis

Abuja is as unsafe as other cities in Nigeria. Nigeria police will never reach the scene of the crime when the criminals are there, it’s when they have finished operations they will be carrying victims to d hospital or morgue
Re: Pharmacist Shot Dead In Abuja By Car Thieves by NigeriaB(m): 7:12am On Jun 22, 2020
Where do we start tackling Nigeria's problems and challenges from?

the politicians?
Rapists?
Herdsmen?
robbery?
Poverty?
Unemployment?
Corruption?
...chai, I don tire to list them..
Personally, I think there's only a don't solution here which of course will be the most effective. This was clearly outlined in a book I read yesterday written by a Nigerian "Aroma Of The Seeker" . Love is all we need as a nation. If you love your neighbor, if you love your country, if you love the work you do, if we all love God then it is all well with us as a people and as a nation...

How can I take a life I did not and cannot make? Chai...
Re: Pharmacist Shot Dead In Abuja By Car Thieves by jlinkd78(m): 7:21am On Jun 22, 2020
When d seat of power could have gunshots fired then d adjoining environment can't be safer. Rest in peace great Pharmacist
Re: Pharmacist Shot Dead In Abuja By Car Thieves by seunlayi(m): 7:41am On Jun 22, 2020
Despite standing in from of Amotekun billboard grin
Re: Pharmacist Shot Dead In Abuja By Car Thieves by aminusodiq(m): 8:13am On Jun 22, 2020
Re: Pharmacist Shot Dead In Abuja By Car Thieves by Nezzjnr: 8:32am On Jun 22, 2020
Of all pictures... You decided to use that one
undecided lipsrsealed

Rip to the man
Re: Pharmacist Shot Dead In Abuja By Car Thieves by VicThory(m): 11:37am On Jun 22, 2020
His brethren in Ihiala are crying for him. Rip

(1) (Reply)

Kaduna Police Parades The Organizers Of The Sex Party / What Makes The Idi-ape Robbery In Ibadan Very Saddening? Read On. / Delta Police Declare Man Wanted For Killing Boy While Testing Gun (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.