Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:09 AM

Modern Igbo To Take Note Eze Does Not Mean King In Literal Sense Of The Word - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Modern Igbo To Take Note Eze Does Not Mean King In Literal Sense Of The Word (1795 Views)

Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens / I Never Asked Eze Igbo To Leave Calabar - Obong Warns Mischief Makers / Mixed Reactions As An 'Outcast' Is Made King In Imo Community. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Modern Igbo To Take Note Eze Does Not Mean King In Literal Sense Of The Word by sarrki(m): 6:25am On Jun 22, 2020
EZE is not king
It Is Very Important For Modern IGBO People To Realize That The Original IGBO Culture Was Egalitarian, And The Word "EZE" Does Not Mean KING In The Literal Sense Of The Word. The Word EZE Means "Priest". The Idea Of Kings, Queens, Prince And Princesses Were Recently Adopted, During UGA AZI, The Time When The Enslavers And Colonizers Were Scrambling Africa. The Word "EZE" Most Likely Originated From The NRI-Priesthood Culture Of Igbo.. There Are Five Original IGBO Ancestors Known As AGBAJA, ISU, ORU, NRI And IDU.

This Is Why We Say ISE, After Praying. The NRI Civilization Wasn't Based On Kingship, But Rather Priesthood, That's Actually What They Were Known For In Ancient Time. The AGBAJA People Are Into Algriculture And Arts, The ISU People Were Iron Smithers, The ORU People Knows All About The Water, The NRI People Were Known For Priesthood And Arts, And IDU People Were Known For Military Science. The Reason Why IGBO People Do Not Bow Down Is Because IGBO Culture Did Not Originate From Kingships, But From Egalitarianism.

When We Say, "IGBO ENWE EZE", The Spirit Of The People Is Refering To The Fact That The Word EZE Has Been Corrupted From Its Original Meaning. NDI IGBO BU NDI MBU... NDI SO UWA SENITE. They Did Not Originate From A Specific Kingdom Created By Man, Like That Of The Yorubas (Respectfully Writing). The Name IGBO, Is A Name Of A Forest God That Traces His Root Back To A Seed God Named ADU. IGBO BU NWA ADU.

This Means That IGBO People Are Seed People -> UMU AJA ANA. Igbo People Were Also Elegant Nomads In Ancient Time. Even Uptil Today, They Are Still Elegant Nomads. Their First Home Is A Place Known As Igboland Today, But They Like To Live Everywhere In The World. The People Lived Together Through Spiritual Principles That The EZE Was The Custodian Of. We Also Had Egalitarian Governmental System Known As OSU. When The Colonizers Came, It Was Very Difficult For Them To Penetrate IGBO, Because Igbo Was Egalitarian. So They Did What They Know Best. They Decided To Attack Igbo From Its Foundation. They Did This By Changing The Egalitarian System To Rulership. This Is One Of The Things That Created The Caste System Known As OSU. And The Masses Were Subjugated Under Kingships Created By The Colonizers. Uptil Today, These Colonial Kingdoms Are Still Working Against IGBO People, Rather Than Working For Igbo People. It's Not A Coincidence That The Term OHANEZE Rounds To 74, Just Like JESUS, ENGLISH, And FRENCH.

This Is The Work Of The Jesuits And Masons. Our Culture Is Not The Culture Of IGWE-KA-ALA. Our Culture Is The Culture Of ENU KWUDO ANA KWUDO. Google Images Of Ancient IGBO Stools. They'll Tell You The Same Thing."Copied"

Ebeku MmaduAburochukwu

3 Shares

Re: Modern Igbo To Take Note Eze Does Not Mean King In Literal Sense Of The Word by JasonScoolari: 6:26am On Jun 22, 2020
....And the Oba of Grade 8 left his throne at Ogbomosho to educate us on the meaning of "Eze"

Our God of "diversity" is really a wonderful God.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Modern Igbo To Take Note Eze Does Not Mean King In Literal Sense Of The Word by egalitarianism: 6:31am On Jun 22, 2020
Damn. I got mentioned here
Re: Modern Igbo To Take Note Eze Does Not Mean King In Literal Sense Of The Word by helinues: 6:31am On Jun 22, 2020
grin

I learned something new this morning
Re: Modern Igbo To Take Note Eze Does Not Mean King In Literal Sense Of The Word by sarrki(m): 6:38am On Jun 22, 2020
JasonScoolari:
....And the Oba of Grade 8 left his throne at Ogbomosho to educate us on the meaning of "Eze"

Our God of "diversity" is really a wonderful God.

undecided

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Modern Igbo To Take Note Eze Does Not Mean King In Literal Sense Of The Word by JasonScoolari: 6:40am On Jun 22, 2020
sarrki:

undecided

Well, I believe you approach yours from the back.

11 Likes

Re: Modern Igbo To Take Note Eze Does Not Mean King In Literal Sense Of The Word by noleflendum: 6:46am On Jun 22, 2020
Hebhoe outcast

2 Likes

Re: Modern Igbo To Take Note Eze Does Not Mean King In Literal Sense Of The Word by Eife(m): 6:52am On Jun 22, 2020
Instead of changing our way of life they should of left us the way we were or help us improve our culture but no
Sometimes I wonder how Africa would have been like if they never came here angry angry angry
Re: Modern Igbo To Take Note Eze Does Not Mean King In Literal Sense Of The Word by muykem: 6:56am On Jun 22, 2020
I thought Igbo are descendant of OSU why is OP changing history.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Modern Igbo To Take Note Eze Does Not Mean King In Literal Sense Of The Word by IgboFlatHeads: 7:07am On Jun 22, 2020
Flat heads will not like this cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modern Igbo To Take Note Eze Does Not Mean King In Literal Sense Of The Word by Nobody: 7:11am On Jun 22, 2020
sarrki:
EZE is not king
It Is Very Important For Modern IGBO People To Realize That The Original IGBO Culture Was Egalitarian, And The Word "EZE" Does Not Mean KING In The Literal Sense Of The Word. The Word EZE Means "Priest". The Idea Of Kings, Queens, Prince And Princesses Were Recently Adopted, During UGA AZI, The Time When The Enslavers And Colonizers Were Scrambling Africa. The Word "EZE" Most Likely Originated From The NRI-Priesthood Culture Of Igbo.. There Are Five Original IGBO Ancestors Known As AGBAJA, ISU, ORU, NRI And IDU.

This Is Why We Say ISE, After Praying. The NRI Civilization Wasn't Based On Kingship, But Rather Priesthood, That's Actually What They Were Known For In Ancient Time. The AGBAJA People Are Into Algriculture And Arts, The ISU People Were Iron Smithers, The ORU People Knows All About The Water, The NRI People Were Known For Priesthood And Arts, And IDU People Were Known For Military Science. The Reason Why IGBO People Do Not Bow Down Is Because IGBO Culture Did Not Originate From Kingships, But From Egalitarianism.

When We Say, "IGBO ENWE EZE", The Spirit Of The People Is Refering To The Fact That The Word EZE Has Been Corrupted From Its Original Meaning. NDI IGBO BU NDI MBU... NDI SO UWA SENITE. They Did Not Originate From A Specific Kingdom Created By Man, Like That Of The Yorubas (Respectfully Writing). The Name IGBO, Is A Name Of A Forest God That Traces His Root Back To A Seed God Named ADU. IGBO BU NWA ADU.

This Means That IGBO People Are Seed People -> UMU AJA ANA. Igbo People Were Also Elegant Nomads In Ancient Time. Even Uptil Today, They Are Still Elegant Nomads. Their First Home Is A Place Known As Igboland Today, But They Like To Live Everywhere In The World. The People Lived Together Through Spiritual Principles That The EZE Was The Custodian Of. We Also Had Egalitarian Governmental System Known As OSU. When The Colonizers Came, It Was Very Difficult For Them To Penetrate IGBO, Because Igbo Was Egalitarian. So They Did What They Know Best. They Decided To Attack Igbo From Its Foundation. They Did This By Changing The Egalitarian System To Rulership. This Is One Of The Things That Created The Caste System Known As OSU. And The Masses Were Subjugated Under Kingships Created By The Colonizers. Uptil Today, These Colonial Kingdoms Are Still Working Against IGBO People, Rather Than Working For Igbo People. It's Not A Coincidence That The Term OHANEZE Rounds To 74, Just Like JESUS, ENGLISH, And FRENCH.

This Is The Work Of The Jesuits And Masons. Our Culture Is Not The Culture Of IGWE-KA-ALA. Our Culture Is The Culture Of ENU KWUDO ANA KWUDO. Google Images Of Ancient IGBO Stools. They'll Tell You The Same Thing."Copied"

Ebeku MmaduAburochukwu
Metaphysical, come and learn about your in-laws.

cc lzaa rekhina

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Modern Igbo To Take Note Eze Does Not Mean King In Literal Sense Of The Word by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:14am On Jun 22, 2020
Hmmmmmm.....

This image as used above is deep.

Wise Words from an elder...stateman....

O deep gan , and it hits the target right in his chest and little boy Jason shouted 'Yeeee, my chest cool

Deep oooooo...... wink

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Modern Igbo To Take Note Eze Does Not Mean King In Literal Sense Of The Word by Eriggs: 7:16am On Jun 22, 2020
Hahaha grin.
Dem MANNA no go kill all dis nairaland pikins finish.
See as aunty MANNA finish jason after dem make am delete all him multiple account here, turn all the account to nobody grin
, continue dey play with dem tiny scrotum abeg, i dey gbadun una. Ijaya children of hate

2 Likes

Re: Modern Igbo To Take Note Eze Does Not Mean King In Literal Sense Of The Word by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 22, 2020
post=90934282:
Hmmmmmm.....

This image as used above is deep.

Wise Words from an elder...stateman....

O deep gan , and it hits the target right in his chest and little boy Jason shouted 'Yeeee, my chest cool

Deep oooooo...... wink
Igbo amaka
Re: Modern Igbo To Take Note Eze Does Not Mean King In Literal Sense Of The Word by Eriggs: 7:18am On Jun 22, 2020
imhotep:

Igbo amaka
u no like igbo Nkiruka

1 Like

Re: Modern Igbo To Take Note Eze Does Not Mean King In Literal Sense Of The Word by Eriggs: 7:19am On Jun 22, 2020
IgboFlatHeads:
Flat heads will not like this cheesy
haba....not good o... no start wahala for hia ooo
Re: Modern Igbo To Take Note Eze Does Not Mean King In Literal Sense Of The Word by Eriggs: 7:19am On Jun 22, 2020
muykem:
what is OSU? Ogun state university??

4 Likes

Re: Modern Igbo To Take Note Eze Does Not Mean King In Literal Sense Of The Word by Asgard13: 7:20am On Jun 22, 2020
What’s the history of Yoruba people...

Yoruba know history of the world .. but don’t have one or know theirs..

Is the oduduwA story true?
Re: Modern Igbo To Take Note Eze Does Not Mean King In Literal Sense Of The Word by Nobody: 7:20am On Jun 22, 2020
When people begin to write nonsense, you will know..

Before the white men arrived many towns have Igwe....as king and nothing existing as Eze..

Others have Obi as the ruler and nothing like Eze..

Igbo enwe Eze doesn't mean Igbo has no king but rather a king should lead...onye ndu and not as a dictator.

When culture less bastards picks pen they will begin to write Nonsense

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Modern Igbo To Take Note Eze Does Not Mean King In Literal Sense Of The Word by Eriggs: 7:20am On Jun 22, 2020
noleflendum:
Hebhoe outcast
that picture is disgusting mba. i wan puke

1 Like

Re: Modern Igbo To Take Note Eze Does Not Mean King In Literal Sense Of The Word by Eriggs: 7:21am On Jun 22, 2020
Asgard13:
What’s the history of Yoruba people...

Yoruba know history of the world .. but don’t have one or know theirs..

Is the oduduwA story true
?
any oda question of d day?

1 Like

Re: Modern Igbo To Take Note Eze Does Not Mean King In Literal Sense Of The Word by Asgard13: 7:22am On Jun 22, 2020
muykem:

Thought that yorubas are descent of Lucifer who was chased out of heaven?

How true that oduduwA felll from the sky with staff and fowl?
Re: Modern Igbo To Take Note Eze Does Not Mean King In Literal Sense Of The Word by FlordFlorez(m): 7:24am On Jun 22, 2020
Wonders shall never end. Coming from someone that doesn't know is history/origin.
Re: Modern Igbo To Take Note Eze Does Not Mean King In Literal Sense Of The Word by MANNABBQGRILLS: 7:24am On Jun 22, 2020
egalitarianism:
Damn. I got mentioned here
........people are equal and deserve equal rights and opportunities.

Nice moniker you got there Egilatarianism!
Truer words have never been spoken.

We Rise! wink

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Modern Igbo To Take Note Eze Does Not Mean King In Literal Sense Of The Word by Asgard13: 7:24am On Jun 22, 2020
Did oduduwA actually fell from heaven?

To establish Yoruba tribe.....

Are yoruba children of oduduwA? The fallen?

Running a research program al.....

Is oduduwA Lucifer in our Christian bible?
Re: Modern Igbo To Take Note Eze Does Not Mean King In Literal Sense Of The Word by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 22, 2020
Eriggs:
u no like igbo Nkiruka

Re: Modern Igbo To Take Note Eze Does Not Mean King In Literal Sense Of The Word by Asgard13: 7:25am On Jun 22, 2020
Yoruba people are know for so many things....

Is the Yoruba in Yoruba people the origins personality of oduduwA...

Yoruba people is that Yoruba don’t ave history and origin

How Yoruba take come into existence.... or they all fell with oduduwA or chased out with him

Something made oduduwA japa from his abode to earth to found Yoruba tribe...

Are they aliens from another planet

Yoruba don’t have answers.... yet the know the origin of ijaw igbo everybody
Re: Modern Igbo To Take Note Eze Does Not Mean King In Literal Sense Of The Word by GuyWise101(m): 7:28am On Jun 22, 2020
Everyone with his/her own version of IGBO history, but after each account you will always notice one thing that 'IGBO AMAKA' cheesy
Re: Modern Igbo To Take Note Eze Does Not Mean King In Literal Sense Of The Word by ProWalker: 7:33am On Jun 22, 2020
So they are not Jews after all?!

Bloody osus
Re: Modern Igbo To Take Note Eze Does Not Mean King In Literal Sense Of The Word by Asgard13: 7:33am On Jun 22, 2020
Yoruba just Dey avoid my question on the origin of Yoruba tribe

The don’t have origin

So we go with the fact that they fell from heaven with oduduwA ?
Re: Modern Igbo To Take Note Eze Does Not Mean King In Literal Sense Of The Word by MetaPhysical: 7:33am On Jun 22, 2020
imhotep:

Metaphysical, come and learn about your in-laws.

cc lzaa rekhina

Igbo enwe Eze!

Igbos all belong to NRI.

Nwafor
Nwankwo
Nwoke

The lineage of NRI.

NRI itself is a derivative of ERI, which is Igala in origin.

My inlaws will be proud of me when I bring kola to ask for Christina hand.

Im coming to Imo, Christina over there now. grin grin
Re: Modern Igbo To Take Note Eze Does Not Mean King In Literal Sense Of The Word by Nobody: 7:35am On Jun 22, 2020
MetaPhysical:

Igbo enwe Eze!

Igbos all belong to NRI.
L
Nwafor
Nwankwo
Nwoke

The lineage of NRI.

NRI itself is a derivative of ERI, which is Igala in origin.

My inlaws will be proud of me when I bring kola to ask for Christina hand.

Im coming to Imo, Christina over there now. grin grin
Have you informed rekhina?

(1) (2) (Reply)

As Traditional Dance Going Extinct In Nigeria… / The Body Part You Wash First While Bathing Reveals A Lot About You / Igbo Finally Agree, ERI Is A Sub Culture Of Yoruba.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.