Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,633 members, 7,813,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:52 AM

Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens (79637 Views)

Misuzulu KaZwelithini: New Zulu King Had To Kill This Lion To Become Monarch / 45,000 Virgin Zulu Maidens Step Out Topless For Testing In South Africa (Photos) / Zulu Maidens Bare Breasts As They Prepare For Mini Reed Dance (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by TMKsouth: 10:16pm On Sep 04, 2021
The annual traditional Zulu Reed Dance has taken place virtually for the second time in a row as a result of COVID-19 in South Africa.

Only 37 maidens were invited to participate in a scaled-down ceremony (to commemorate 37 years of the festival) at the Zulu monarch’s royal palace in northern KwaZulu-Natal, on Saturday.

The new Zulu monarch, King Misuzulu KaZwelithini, is commemorating the role that his parents have played in upholding the traditional Reed Dance. Both his parents died of Covid related illnesses earlier in 2021.

The maidens lit candles in memory of the late King Goodwill Zwelithini kaBhekizulu and Queen Manthombi Ka-Sobhuza Zulu.

The Royal Reed Dance is an annual event which aims to celebrate and unify the Zulu nation as well as honouring the nation's virgin maidens. In light of the HIV/AIDS pandemic, this cultural practise hopes to curb this epidemic by promoting a culture of respect for young women who, vow to remain virgins until marriage.

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by TMKsouth: 10:16pm On Sep 04, 2021

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by taiwotimitt: 10:18pm On Sep 04, 2021

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by chatinent: 10:18pm On Sep 04, 2021
Thread Locked.

Rule: braless image in a freaking 21st century!

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by TMKsouth: 10:22pm On Sep 04, 2021
chatinent:
Thread Locked.

Rule: braless image in a freaking 21st century!

Lol, this is Africa - deal with it grin

138 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:34pm On Sep 04, 2021
shocked

If I go this kind ceremony na unending fight I go dey settle in between my legs till the end of the ceremony wink kiss

309 Likes 26 Shares

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by hybrid11(m): 10:42pm On Sep 04, 2021
I expected to see enough nipples and firm breast but op just d show me face, na face I go chop

238 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:45pm On Sep 04, 2021
hybrid11:
I expected to see enough nipples and firm breast but op just d show me face, na face I go chop
So this heavenly race oga Righteousness dey always talk about no dey enter your ears?

455 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by Emperormartin(m): 10:52pm On Sep 04, 2021
Virginity has been sacred in our lands even before the coming of the white man.
Guys that deflower virgins how una dey do am...

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by hybrid11(m): 10:52pm On Sep 04, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
So this heavenly race oga Righteousness dey always talk about no dey enter your ears?
Is only here righteousness is righteous grin

97 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by TMKsouth: 10:53pm On Sep 04, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
shocked

If I go this kind ceremony na unending fight I go dey settle in between my legs till the end of the ceremony wink tongue

The Zulu and Swazi reed dances are open to tourists so you know where to be next year, Covid allowing grin

59 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by TMKsouth: 10:55pm On Sep 04, 2021
hybrid11:

That's why I didn't post in the Romance section. This is serious news grin

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:57pm On Sep 04, 2021
hybrid11:

Is only here righteousness is righteous grin
my hand no dey oh before oga righteousness go use end time post kill me and you.

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by hybrid11(m): 11:02pm On Sep 04, 2021
TMKsouth:

That's why I didn't post in the Romance section. This is serious news grin
nawao next time show me something wink

4 Likes

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by hybrid11(m): 11:02pm On Sep 04, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
my hand no dey oh before oga righteousness go use end time post kill me and you.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by longetivity(m): 11:05pm On Sep 04, 2021
The guys that commented before me are suffering from "Buhari cancer"

Don't ask me what it means

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by TMKsouth: 11:06pm On Sep 04, 2021
hybrid11:
nawao next time show me something wink

Google "Zulu reed dance maidens" (images) wink

4 Likes

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by longetivity(m): 11:07pm On Sep 04, 2021
Why all of them cum get flat yansh

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:09pm On Sep 04, 2021

3 Likes

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by TMKsouth: 11:09pm On Sep 04, 2021
longetivity:
Why all of them cum get flat yansh

LMAO grin grin grin - coz they're kids.

16 Likes

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 04, 2021
I don't think the Zulus understand the meaning of virgin. If they do, we would be seeing few maidens dancing. To get Arugba (the calabash bearer) for Osun Osogbo sef no dey easy.

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by jaeyking(m): 12:10am On Sep 05, 2021
For cultural purposes.
Wow that's good.
All the best to them.

2 Likes

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by Majestickris7: 12:21am On Sep 05, 2021
See beauties. .. 90% of their girls are Virgins. .. wow I can't say for a state in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by SmartRudy(m): 2:08am On Sep 05, 2021
TMKsouth:

The Zulu and Swazi reed dances are open to tourists so you know where to be next year, Covid allowing grin
does this thing still exist in this 21st century?

3 Likes

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by JOHNEMMA1(m): 3:37am On Sep 05, 2021
Culture are money driven iGR

1 Like

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by Kobicove(m): 4:03am On Sep 05, 2021
I expected to see more explicit images grin

2 Likes

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by TMKsouth: 4:32am On Sep 05, 2021
Kobicove:
I expected to see more explicit images grin

I'm respecting Nigerian sensitivities. In SA it's no biggie - we even show boobies in the news so I didn't know how far I could push it. But i understand u guys are very religious (and it's a Sunday today grin).

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:31am On Sep 05, 2021
Majestickris7:
See beauties. .. 90% of their girls are Virgins. .. wow I can't say for a state in Nigeria
Don't be silly, finding virgins there is like looking for pin in an ocean grin

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by Sugardick: 5:57am On Sep 05, 2021
Perverts in disguise

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Misuzulu KaZwelithini, Zulu King In First Reed Dance With Virgin Maidens by Benki003(m): 6:05am On Sep 05, 2021
Sugardick:
Perverts in disguise

Ur name says it all grin grin

27 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

9 Richest Kings In The History Of Nigeria & How They Enjoy Royal Splendour(pics) / Ethiopian Women Beaten Before They Marry (Photos) / Bini Are Original Owners Of Lagos, Not Yoruba – Layi Ajayi-Bembe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.