Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,124 members, 7,828,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

How Much Would It Take To Transport A Car From Lagos To Abuja This Period? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How Much Would It Take To Transport A Car From Lagos To Abuja This Period? (2069 Views)

Order Cars from Lagos at the Exact Cost!|Nationwide Delivery / How Much Should I Pay Someone To Drive My Car From Lagos To Abuja? / Please Share Your Experience From Buying A Car From Auction Export (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Much Would It Take To Transport A Car From Lagos To Abuja This Period? by iyke4(m): 1:32pm On Jun 22, 2020
We have been waiting for over three months for them to lift the inter state travel ban, from all indications, it won’t be lifted. how much would it take for a car to be brought to Abuja from Lagos; the money to be paid to security agencies should be taken into account and the money to be paid to the driver as well. Please if you have done it during lockdown, can you please advice me on the best route to take; thank you.
Re: How Much Would It Take To Transport A Car From Lagos To Abuja This Period? by CokeBar(f): 1:38pm On Jun 22, 2020
80k should be more than enough.

I got a car driven from Lagos to Abuja about a month ago...

Police settling, fuel and workman fee were all about 75k!

I'd advise the driver leaves very early. My driver was stopped at Abaji, he had to spend the night there.

1 Like

Re: How Much Would It Take To Transport A Car From Lagos To Abuja This Period? by iyke4(m): 1:41pm On Jun 22, 2020
CokeBar:
80k should be more than enough.

I got a car driven from Lagos to Abuja about a month ago...

Police settling, fuel and workman fee were all about 75k!

I'd advise the driver leaves very early. My driver was stopped at Abaji, he had to spend the night there.
Thank you, m thinking of traveling to Lagos and coming back to Abuja with the driver; I got trust issues before the driver would tell me the car was seized on the road..

1 Like

Re: How Much Would It Take To Transport A Car From Lagos To Abuja This Period? by CokeBar(f): 1:48pm On Jun 22, 2020
iyke4:

Thank you, m thinking of traveling to Lagos and coming back to Abuja with the driver; I got trust issues before the driver would tell me the car was seized on the road..

Hahah! Isn't that too stressful for you?

I honestly wouldn't advise you to jump on the road this period.

Get someone you can trust.

Oh well, if you want to accompany the driver, stay safe!
Re: How Much Would It Take To Transport A Car From Lagos To Abuja This Period? by iyke4(m): 1:52pm On Jun 22, 2020
CokeBar:

Hahah! Isn't that too stressful for you?

I honestly wouldn't advise you to jump on the road this period.

Get someone you can trust.

Oh well, if you want to accompany the driver, stay safe!
You are saying the truth, but I want to use the opportunity to visit Lagos as well, got some business; I thought the airports would be open by now; I would have use the opportunity to fly into Lagos and come back with the car.
Re: How Much Would It Take To Transport A Car From Lagos To Abuja This Period? by AbujaNigeria(m): 2:04pm On Jun 22, 2020
iyke4:
We have been waiting for over three months for them to lift the inter state travel ban, from all indications, it won’t be lifted. how much would it take for a car to be brought to Abuja from Lagos; the money to be paid to security agencies should be taken into account and the money to be paid to the driver as well. Please if you have done it during lockdown, can you please advice me on the best route to take; thank you.

If you don't mind, we can board a night bus to Lagos from Wazobia park, Gwagwalada. And I will drive the car down to Abuja with you.

Call 07042994249 for details.
Re: How Much Would It Take To Transport A Car From Lagos To Abuja This Period? by uboma(m): 2:04pm On Jun 22, 2020
Re: How Much Would It Take To Transport A Car From Lagos To Abuja This Period? by uboma(m): 2:05pm On Jun 22, 2020
iyke4:

cc: kufie
Re: How Much Would It Take To Transport A Car From Lagos To Abuja This Period? by iyke4(m): 2:18pm On Jun 22, 2020
AbujaNigeria:

If you don't mind, we can board a night bus to Lagos from Wazobia park, Gwagwalada. And I will drive the car down to Abuja with you.

Call 07042994249 for details.
Have you done it recently?; maybe you might know a better route in which we would have much disturbance and encounter much checkpoints.
Re: How Much Would It Take To Transport A Car From Lagos To Abuja This Period? by CokeBar(f): 2:25pm On Jun 22, 2020
iyke4:

You are saying the truth, but I want to use the opportunity to visit Lagos as well, got some business; I thought the airports would be open by now; I would have use the opportunity to fly into Lagos and come back with the car.

Oh! Okay, if you have something else taking you to Lagos then yes, it's cool.

I think within 2 weeks the airport should be opened, I also have been waiting for that.

So might just have to wait.
Re: How Much Would It Take To Transport A Car From Lagos To Abuja This Period? by Kufie(m): 2:39pm On Jun 22, 2020
iyke4:

Call me: 08123876782
Re: How Much Would It Take To Transport A Car From Lagos To Abuja This Period? by Kufie(m): 2:40pm On Jun 22, 2020
uboma:

cc: kufie

Thank you
Re: How Much Would It Take To Transport A Car From Lagos To Abuja This Period? by uboma(m): 2:47pm On Jun 22, 2020
Kufie:

Thank you

You are welcome Sir

(1) (Reply)

2009 Mercedes Benz C300 Available @3m Asking / 2010 Toyota Camry LE Registered @2.5m Only / Toks 2010 Toyota Corolla Le Available For Sale‼️

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.