Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,683 members, 7,816,787 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Professionals In The House Pls Help!!! My Fiancee Is Hipatisis B Positive - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Professionals In The House Pls Help!!! My Fiancee Is Hipatisis B Positive (3465 Views)

My Fiancee Can't Have Sex / I Just Diagnosed That I’m Hepatitis B Positive / Can A Hepatitis B Positive Doctor Be Allowed To Work In A Government Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Professionals In The House Pls Help!!! My Fiancee Is Hipatisis B Positive by LegitDeals247: 6:43pm On Jun 22, 2020
I write with a heavy heart when I took my woman for hipatisis b vaccination only for d medical personnel carrying out the test called her aside and told her she's hipatisis b positive, immediately she broke down there and started crying, I had to calm her down and talk some senses into her.
We were advised to go do test to ascertain the viral load of the Hipatisis B, Which we did(pix of d test below).
From what I heard from multiple sources the cure is expensive and rare. So all I keep doing is buy her Livolin to help regulate her liver since hipatisis attacks d liver if not taken care of. Sometimes her eyes gets so yellow and she frequently complains of body pains and tiredness often and I'm suspecting it is the hipatisis b that is causing all dis,. But for how long will she keep on taking livolin? Because shes getting tired of d drug cuz she has been taking it on daily basis since December last year.
I just dunno if there's a permanent cure for it so she can indulge in for dis issue to be history and for she to get her joy and happiness back, because as of dis moment of me writing dis happiness is far from her.
I heard d cure is almost close to a million naira but I really dunno if it's true that's why I'm here to get better Intel that will help her out.
Lucky enough I'm already vaccinated before we met.
Pls any information or Intel that will lead to her getting a permanent cure will be very much appreciated.

Thanks!!!

2 Shares

Re: Professionals In The House Pls Help!!! My Fiancee Is Hipatisis B Positive by Hezzyluv: 6:44pm On Jun 22, 2020
I feel ur pain man, is not easy. As i'm typing this, my elder sister is down with breast cancer. I have prayed and I believe God has healed her. So my advice, "Take it to God in prayer"

3 Likes

Re: Professionals In The House Pls Help!!! My Fiancee Is Hipatisis B Positive by Hezzyluv: 6:59pm On Jun 22, 2020
FabranJustice:
OP don't listen to this guy above me ooo, believe you hobby will survive this, then look for fund to start treatment, and then Go to God in prayers.

Prayers_Doesn't_Solve_Everything
Anyway check my signature

U totally get me wrong. And who told u my sister is not taking treatments? Or did I adviced him to stay clear hospital?

3 Likes

Re: Professionals In The House Pls Help!!! My Fiancee Is Hipatisis B Positive by nobsalis: 7:05pm On Jun 22, 2020
Hmmmm this is so painful. I believe the gurus in the house will come with a solution for you because this so not my field at all. I wish u and her well though.
Re: Professionals In The House Pls Help!!! My Fiancee Is Hipatisis B Positive by CokeBar(f): 7:07pm On Jun 22, 2020
I don't think there's a known cure for Hepatitis B, however, it can be managed.

I can't imagine how you or your fiancee feels.

God will comfort you!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Professionals In The House Pls Help!!! My Fiancee Is Hipatisis B Positive by nobsalis: 7:29pm On Jun 22, 2020
Hezzyluv:
I feel ur pain man, is not easy. As i'm typing this, my elder sister is down with breast cancer. I have prayed and I believe God has healed her. So my advice, "Take it to God in prayer"

Thanks Bro
Re: Professionals In The House Pls Help!!! My Fiancee Is Hipatisis B Positive by nobsalis: 7:30pm On Jun 22, 2020
FabranJustice:
OP don't listen to this guy above me ooo, believe you hobby will survive this, then look for fund to start treatment, and then Go to God in prayers.

Prayers_Doesn't_Solve_Everything
Anyway check my signature

Amen
Re: Professionals In The House Pls Help!!! My Fiancee Is Hipatisis B Positive by nobsalis: 7:30pm On Jun 22, 2020
CokeBar:
I don't think there's a known cure for Hepatitis B, however, it can be managed.

I can't imagine how you or your fiancee feels.

God will comfort you!
All d listed below is not cure

Re: Professionals In The House Pls Help!!! My Fiancee Is Hipatisis B Positive by Meel: 8:11pm On Jun 22, 2020
Hepatitis B Virus is responsible for the disease , hepatitis B. The virus is specific to liver tissue and causes inflammation of the Liver. The inflammation can progress to Liver cirhhosis ( scaring ) or hepatocellular cancer.

According to the result you posted up there, that's called LFT. The Dr is trying to ascertain the functionality of the Liver, and it shows that it is within normal range.
So there is no cause for alarm.
Most Viral infections don't have specific cure, because the virus inhabit invivo the cell(intracellular). So drugs that will specifically act on the virus without having effect on the cell is rare. So the common saying that viral infections don't have cure .

The drugs listed above only helps in preventing viral replication ,thereby it is a way of reducing the viral load.
Take it from me( medical Laboratory scientist) sir, I have seen cases of HB infection confirmed with the RDT kits who later got negative results ( non reactive).
kindly consult your Dr , all will be well.
And tell her to do away herbs oo and self medications, they can complicate her issue

6 Likes

Re: Professionals In The House Pls Help!!! My Fiancee Is Hipatisis B Positive by ChybuzzDD(m): 8:43pm On Jun 22, 2020
nobsalis:

All d listed below is not cure

Reducing the viral load does not amount to curing it. Retroviral drugs also do the same to HIV, without curing it.
The person you quoted was very correct.
There's currently no cure for hepatitis B, unlike hepatitis C.
Re: Professionals In The House Pls Help!!! My Fiancee Is Hipatisis B Positive by antidisestablis: 11:42pm On Jun 22, 2020
The combination of acyclovir and livolin will take care of her condition perfectly there is no cause for alarm. Make sure she go to hospital for regular check up.
But prepare your mind when is going to give birth, she will need hepatitis B immunoglobulin to prevent the infection from getting to your baby and is a very expensive drugs.
My sis was once diagnosed with hepatitis( but I can't ascertain if it is hepatitis B) we treated her, when she was to get married, she tested negative to hepatitis B. Just continue the treatment and continuing praying, there is nothing God cannot do.

4 Likes

Re: Professionals In The House Pls Help!!! My Fiancee Is Hipatisis B Positive by LegitDeals247: 2:51am On Jun 23, 2020
antidisestablis:
The combination of acyclovir and livolin will take care of her condition perfectly there is no cause for alarm. Make sure she go to hospital for regular check up.
But prepare your mind when is going to give birth, she will need hepatitis B immunoglobulin to prevent the infection from getting to your baby and is a very expensive drugs.
My sis was once diagnosed with hepatitis( but I can't ascertain if it is hepatitis B) we treated her, when she was to get married, she tested negative to hepatitis B. Just continue the treatment and continuing praying, there is nothing God cannot do.

Do u have idea how much for d bolded drug and what's d function of it cuz I only knw about livolin.
Thanks
Re: Professionals In The House Pls Help!!! My Fiancee Is Hipatisis B Positive by ChybuzzDD(m): 4:08am On Jun 23, 2020
antidisestablis:

Are you a medical professional??
Don't give false assurances about what you don't know.
Neither acyclovir nor livolin has any action against the hepatitis b virus.

The only true information you gave is the one concerning hepatitis b immunoglobulin, which can prevent transmission.
What your sister had could be hepatitis c, which is curable, or acute hepatitis b, which could spontaneously resolve in some immunoe-competent people. Once one tests positive for chronic hepatitis b, it is usually for life, unless a miracle happens.

If you know the number of medical doctors hepatitis b has kept out of work from the middle eastern countries(where one can't work if he tests positive), you won't be giving this simple, falsily reassuring information. Such doctors are always returned back to Nigeria. You think they can't afford ordinary Acyclovir or livolin?
Goal of treatment so far is not cure, but to decrease the viral loads, halt progression, and prevent/reduce chronic liver disease and cancer.

1 Like

Re: Professionals In The House Pls Help!!! My Fiancee Is Hipatisis B Positive by Blessedity(m): 4:23am On Jun 23, 2020
God can always make a way
Re: Professionals In The House Pls Help!!! My Fiancee Is Hipatisis B Positive by LegitDeals247: 6:16am On Jun 23, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

The only true information you gave is the one concerning hepatitis b immunoglobulin, which can prevent transmission.
What your sister had could be hepatitis c, which is curable, or acute hepatitis b, which could spontaneously resolve in some immunoe-competent people. Once one tests positive for chronic hepatitis b, it is usually for life, unless a miracle happens.

If you know the number of medical doctors hepatitis b has kept out of work from the middle eastern countries(where one can't work if he tests positive), you won't be giving this simple, falsily reassuring information. Such doctors are always returned back to Nigeria. You think they can't afford ordinary Acyclovir or livolin?
Goal of treatment so far is not cure, but to decrease the viral loads, halt progression, and prevent/reduce chronic liver disease and cancer.

So what's your best advice to her plz?
And again from d result I shared can she transmit d virus to people who are not yet vaccinated?
Thanks
Re: Professionals In The House Pls Help!!! My Fiancee Is Hipatisis B Positive by LegitDeals247: 6:17am On Jun 23, 2020
Blessedity:
God can always make a way

Amen
Re: Professionals In The House Pls Help!!! My Fiancee Is Hipatisis B Positive by nobsalis: 9:20am On Jun 23, 2020
LegitDeals247:

Do u have idea how much for d bolded drug and what's d function of it cuz I only knw about livolin.
Thanks

It's not up-to 5k
Re: Professionals In The House Pls Help!!! My Fiancee Is Hipatisis B Positive by MrOreo(m): 11:04am On Jun 23, 2020
Hezzyluv:

Wow.... I feel your pain. It's going to be a bumpy ride so brace yourself.
Give her all the love you can, she'll need it. Good luck.
Re: Professionals In The House Pls Help!!! My Fiancee Is Hipatisis B Positive by Hezzyluv: 3:06pm On Jun 23, 2020
MrOreo:
Wow.... I feel your pain. It's going to be a bumpy ride so brace yourself. Give her all the love you can, she'll need it. Good luck.
Thankz dear.
Re: Professionals In The House Pls Help!!! My Fiancee Is Hipatisis B Positive by Hezzyluv: 3:06pm On Jun 23, 2020
MrOreo:
Wow.... I feel your pain. It's going to be a bumpy ride so brace yourself. Give her all the love you can, she'll need it. Good luck.
Thankz dear.
Re: Professionals In The House Pls Help!!! My Fiancee Is Hipatisis B Positive by antidisestablis: 4:43pm On Jun 23, 2020
LegitDeals247:

Thanks
Is an antiviral agent, it reduces the viral load and halt or prevent liver damage.
Re: Professionals In The House Pls Help!!! My Fiancee Is Hipatisis B Positive by antidisestablis: 5:05pm On Jun 23, 2020
ChybuzzDD:

Acyclovir and other anti-viral agent are widely used in the treatment of hepatitis B, however the goal of the treatment is to reduce the viral load and prevent liver damage just like you said above. Though, Hepatitis B is deadly but it can be managed when you go to the right place. So you are very wrong if you say acyclovir doesn't have any effect on hepatitis B. I'm not giving any false assurance, I'm only try to tell him not to panic.
Like my sister's case, I said it that I don't know the type of hepatitis she had then, all I know was that she was very sick with yellow eyes but she was treated for the acute infection and she kept having appointment with the consultant for two years before she stopped the treatment.
Re: Professionals In The House Pls Help!!! My Fiancee Is Hipatisis B Positive by HarunaWest(m): 11:07pm On Jun 23, 2020
LegitDeals247:
I write with a heavy heart when I took my woman for hipatisis b vaccination only for d medical personnel carrying out the test called her aside and told her she's hipatisis b positive, immediately she broke down there and started crying, I had to calm her down and talk some senses into her.
We were advised to go do test to ascertain the viral load of the Hipatisis B, Which we did(pix of d test below).
From what I heard from multiple sources the cure is expensive and rare. So all I keep doing is buy her Livolin to help regulate her liver since hipatisis attacks d liver if not taken care of. Sometimes her eyes gets so yellow and she frequently complains of body pains and tiredness often and I'm suspecting it is the hipatisis b that is causing all dis,. But for how long will she keep on taking livolin? Because shes getting tired of d drug cuz she has been taking it on daily basis since December last year.
I just dunno if there's a permanent cure for it so she can indulge in for dis issue to be history and for she to get her joy and happiness back, because as of dis moment of me writing dis happiness is far from her.
I heard d cure is almost close to a million naira but I really dunno if it's true that's why I'm here to get better Intel that will help her out.
Lucky enough I'm already vaccinated before we met.
Pls any information or Intel that will lead to her getting a permanent cure will be very much appreciated.

Thanks!!!
Where's your location.. There might be a solution, but it's expensive as well.
Means while get your girl to carry out a liver function test and full blood count.
The jaundice she currently experiences and sore muscles is more like acute Hep B.. She should start taking large intake of fruits and vegetables, she should also chew a lot of sugar canes and Morning seeds.
She should avoid carbonated drinks, eggs and proteins to prevent fatty liver and any thing high in carbohydrate and starch.

1 Like

Re: Professionals In The House Pls Help!!! My Fiancee Is Hipatisis B Positive by mignone(f): 12:24am On Jun 24, 2020
Let her steer clear of junk foods&indulge in taking lots of fruits like water melon, bananas, carrots, cucumbers, pineapple, etc. esp early in d morning. Visit a good teaching hospital and keep praying.
Keep being strong for her.God will take charge.

1 Like

Re: Professionals In The House Pls Help!!! My Fiancee Is Hipatisis B Positive by LegitDeals247: 7:10am On Jun 24, 2020
HarunaWest:

Where's your location.. There might be a solution, but it's expensive as well.
Means while get your girl to carry out a liver function test and full blood count.
The jaundice she currently experiences and sore muscles is more like acute Hep B.. She should start taking large intake of fruits and vegetables, she should also chew a lot of sugar canes and Morning seeds.
She should avoid carbonated drinks, eggs and proteins to prevent fatty liver and any thing high in carbohydrate and starch.

My location is Abuja. And pls I'll love to have knowledge of d solution u are talking about.
Re: Professionals In The House Pls Help!!! My Fiancee Is Hipatisis B Positive by LegitDeals247: 7:15am On Jun 24, 2020
mignone:
Let her steer clear of junk foods&indulge in taking lots of fruits like water melon, bananas, carrots, cucumbers, pineapple, etc. esp early in d morning. Visit a good teaching hospital and keep praying.
Keep being strong for her.God will take charge.

Alright' thanks for the advice and kind words #Respect
Re: Professionals In The House Pls Help!!! My Fiancee Is Hipatisis B Positive by HarunaWest(m): 8:44am On Jun 24, 2020
LegitDeals247:

My location is Abuja. And pls I'll love to have knowledge of d solution u are talking about.
okay
Re: Professionals In The House Pls Help!!! My Fiancee Is Hipatisis B Positive by Nobody: 3:01am On Jun 25, 2020
Do not load her with drugs Mr. Majority of it's patients don't need drugs. Follow the doctors advice and she might even be part of those who don't need drug's.

2 Likes

Re: Professionals In The House Pls Help!!! My Fiancee Is Hipatisis B Positive by nobsalis: 3:05am On Jun 25, 2020
stinflame:
Do not load her with drugs Mr. Majority of it's patients don't need drugs. Follow the doctors advice and she might even be part of those who don't need drug's.

So she should not even take drugs that will even take care of her liver?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wife Watching A Chinese Girl Giving Her Husband Massage (pic) / Holla / COVID-19: LIfe And Death In ICUs Of Some Countries Around The World (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.