Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,901 members, 7,810,461 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:29 AM

Bella And Sparo The Boerboel - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Bella And Sparo The Boerboel (1486 Views)

Diary Of Boomer The Boerboel / Diary Of Bella And Max... Starcrossed / Murphy the Boerboel and Gustaf the German shepherd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bella And Sparo The Boerboel by dlaw281(m): 7:11pm On Jun 22, 2020
Hello petlander, I Will be posting diary of my boerboel here for people to gain experience and to learn more

1 Like

Re: Bella And Sparo The Boerboel by dlaw281(m): 7:17pm On Jun 22, 2020
Hi, am BELLA and guess what? i'm a Boerboel. Yeah you got it right a sexy boerboel cheesy

My sweet dad is a lover of dog but he was okay with one dog, but luckily I found my way into his heart ❤️

I have an elder sister(not biological though) she's way older than me,she's a 1year and two months old GSD...and on the other hand i'm just 6weeks old looks small to her

MY only friend is SPARO from the same SIRE but different DAM,
Re: Bella And Sparo The Boerboel by dlaw281(m): 7:23pm On Jun 22, 2020
dlaw281:
Hi, am BELLA and guess what? i'm a Boerboel. Yeah you got it right a sexy boerboel cheesy

My sweet dad is a lover of dog but he was okay with one dog, but luckily I found my way into his heart ❤️

I have an elder sister(not biological though) she's way older than me,she's a 1year and two months old GSD...and on the other hand i'm just 6weeks old looks small to her

MY only friend is SPARO from the same SIRE but different DAM,

1 Like

Re: Bella And Sparo The Boerboel by dlaw281(m): 7:25pm On Jun 22, 2020
[quote author=dlaw281 post=90958540][/quote]this is SPARO my nigga

Re: Bella And Sparo The Boerboel by dlaw281(m): 7:46pm On Jun 22, 2020
BELLA and SPARO are from Herdeyholuwa kennel, the sire sire is a well known pedigree in ILORIN named ROSCOE.

May 23 I requested for the video of the parent mating and posted on nairaland for confirmation, I was super happy with BELLA form,big bones � but SPARO on the other hand looks smaller than BELLA.

May 26 I made payment for them the. Requested for there birth certificate and the adoption papers

Now let wait for there arrival cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bella And Sparo The Boerboel by dlaw281(m): 7:55pm On Jun 22, 2020
I'm a full dog lover, any dog lover here?? Indicate so the thread doesn't get boring pls.
Re: Bella And Sparo The Boerboel by Toju200(m): 9:05pm On Jun 22, 2020
Yo I gat a boerboel
Brindle like Bella
Her name Is zora
Re: Bella And Sparo The Boerboel by dlaw281(m): 9:27pm On Jun 22, 2020
Toju200:
Yo I gat a boerboel
Brindle like Bella
Her name Is zora
feel free to post her picture
Re: Bella And Sparo The Boerboel by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 23, 2020
Toju200:
Yo I gat a boerboel
Brindle like Bella
Her name Is zora

I've got one too

She looks older than her age ... grin

Re: Bella And Sparo The Boerboel by Gabrokpara001(m): 8:52am On Jun 23, 2020
dlaw281:
I'm a full dog lover, any dog lover here?? Indicate so the thread doesn't get boring pls.

Dog lovers are all over this section, for now dont bother about comments some are following quietly..just keep us updated
Re: Bella And Sparo The Boerboel by MANCHESTERBLAC(m): 10:46pm On Oct 11, 2020
dlaw281:
BELLA and SPARO are from Herdeyholuwa kennel, the sire sire is a well known pedigree in ILORIN named ROSCOE.

May 23 I requested for the video of the parent mating and posted on nairaland for confirmation, I was super happy with BELLA form,big bones � but SPARO on the other hand looks smaller than BELLA.

May 26 I made payment for them the. Requested for there birth certificate and the adoption papers

Now let wait for there arrival cheesy
any update?
Re: Bella And Sparo The Boerboel by Femonjay(m): 7:00pm On Oct 16, 2020
... We are still waiting for the arrival of Bella and Sparrow.

Please update us

(1) (Reply)

Alligator Killed Today By My Kid Bro / ... / Please Is This Pup A Long Coat?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.