Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,165 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:18 AM

Why Paternity Fraud Will Never Stop (My Humble Opinion) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Paternity Fraud Will Never Stop (My Humble Opinion) (2574 Views)

How can I stop my wife from divorcing me? / Nigeria Ranks 2nd Highest In Paternity Fraud In The World / How Can I Stop My Ex From Visiting My Matrimonial Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Paternity Fraud Will Never Stop (My Humble Opinion) by Ekwutox: 9:26pm On Jun 22, 2020
We all are very familiar with the law of karma, we all know and understand the saying that "what goes around comes around".

Now, I've been on this forum long enough to notice the way most men glorify and justify infidelity when women are on the receiving end.

I've seen so many comments endorsing infidelity from men on threads concerning a man being sex starved by his wife.
"A man needs to have multiple women to service him in case madam starts to misbehave" they would say.

Most of these people pride themselves in being Christians or religious, but would turn a blind eye on an obvious sin because it is to their benefit. See am not here to preach or remind anybody about the teachings of God because am not religious or anything of such, but I just can't help but marvel at their blatant display at normalising infidelity/cheating by their fellow men.

Another way to justify this disgusting act is the regular mantra of men being polygamous in nature, please this statement is getting stale already because it portrays men as nothing but dogs or lower animals that lack self-control.

Look at this scenario, a married man goes out and have sex with multiple women, in the process he impregnates one of them without knowing, let's say the lady in question is engaged or is married already because people lie these days to hide their marital status. This woman pushes the responsibility to her husband or husband to be, the poor unsuspecting man will think nothing of it because he loves and trusts his woman.

The cheating married man goes home to his wife without realizing that his wife was also unfaithful and has a child that is not his, living under his roof. Messy situation right? This dude has a child been taken care of by another man and he himself is taking care of another man's child.

See ehh, this paternity fraud will not stop until we all come together, both men and women to condemn infidelity from both sides, stop giving excuses for a cheating man like "Whether a man cheats or not, he will still love and take care of his wife" the ones that are throwing their wives and kids out of the house only to bring in the side chick, are they from Mars?

Or "When a man starts cheating, nothing will change but when a woman cheats, she changes because women are emotional beings" another useless and senseless excuse. I have seen women that will cheat this minute and the next minute she is laughing and playing with her husband like nothing happened.

Telling people to fear women will not change anything, until we start telling ourselves the truth.

~Ekwutox.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Paternity Fraud Will Never Stop (My Humble Opinion) by missimelda01(f): 9:57pm On Jun 22, 2020
You deserve a glass of wine for this write up.

Nothing justifies cheating, what goes around comes around.

13 Likes

Re: Why Paternity Fraud Will Never Stop (My Humble Opinion) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jun 22, 2020
Paternity fraud will always cover up for women in case of infidelity gone wrong, if you love yourself as a man u will give yourself brain and do DNA on your children.
Because your husband is cheating you decided to cheat and have him raise a child that doesnt belong to him. You're trying to make sense of it but theres no sense in that. You dont have to be a cheat before a woman will bring home another child for you. It's not always karma as you're trying to justify it.
The result of infidelity from a man and woman in a case where pregnancy occurs can never be the same for both sexes.
Say no to paternity fraud cos theres nothing like maternity fraud kiss
Have you ever wondered why in real and spiritual world they never ask of your fathers name? Cos he might not even be cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Paternity Fraud Will Never Stop (My Humble Opinion) by LadySarah: 10:09pm On Jun 22, 2020
They are just being served what they have served women for aeons. grin grin

Cheating isn't good. If a child comes from it. Good ;DThen they will remember she isn't their spec. Another man marries with your baggage then you expect to sleep peacefully

1 Like

Re: Why Paternity Fraud Will Never Stop (My Humble Opinion) by bukatyne(f): 10:11pm On Jun 22, 2020
Ekwutox:
We all are very familiar with the law of karma, we all know and understand the saying that "what goes around comes around".

Now, I've been on this forum long enough to notice the way most men glorify and justify infidelity when women are on the receiving end.

I've seen so many comments endorsing infidelity from men on threads concerning a man being sex starved by his wife.
"A man needs to have multiple women to service him in case madam starts to misbehave" they would say.

Most of these people pride themselves in being Christians or religious, but would turn a blind eye on an obvious sin because it is to their benefit. See am not here to preach or remind anybody about the teachings of God because am not religious or anything of such, but I just can't help but marvel at their blatant display at normalising infidelity/cheating by their fellow men.

Another way to justify this disgusting act is the regular mantra of men being polygamous in nature, please this statement is getting stale already because it portrays men as nothing but dogs or lower animals that lack self-control.

Look at this scenario, a married man goes out and have sex with multiple women, in the process he impregnates one of them without knowing, let's say the lady in question is engaged or is married already because people lie these days to hide their marital status. This woman pushes the responsibility to her husband or husband to be, the poor unsuspecting man will think nothing of it because he loves and trusts his woman.

The cheating married man goes home to his wife without realizing that his wife was also unfaithful and has a child that is not his, living under his roof. Messy situation right? This dude has a child been taken care of by another man and he himself is taking care of another man's child.

See ehh, this paternity fraud will not stop until we all come together, both men and women to condemn infidelity from both sides, stop giving excuses for a cheating man like "Whether a man cheats or not, he will still love and take of his wife" the ones that are throwing their wives and kids out of the house only to bring in the side chick, are they from Mars?

Or "When a man starts cheating, nothing will change but when a woman cheats, she changes because women are emotional beings" another useless and senseless excuse, I have seen women that will cheat this minute and the next minute she is laughing and playing with her husband like nothing happened.

Telling people to fear women will not change anything, until we start telling ourselves the truth.

~Ekwutox.

The meat of the matter.

Gbam!

100% co-signed

P.S.: No genuine Christian would gloss over male adultery smiley

9 Likes

Re: Why Paternity Fraud Will Never Stop (My Humble Opinion) by Mstick: 10:20pm On Jun 22, 2020
Exactly! That's why I laugh when men complain about cheating women and in the same breath say a cheating man is "understandable".

The women you're all cheating with are they in a factory? Is there a land filled with single women that's made for sex only? It makes no damn sense, the women you're being "polygamous" with is also another man's wife or girlfriend. So it's just a circle.

12 Likes

Re: Why Paternity Fraud Will Never Stop (My Humble Opinion) by Ekwutox: 10:27pm On Jun 22, 2020
rockstarB:
Paternity fraud will always cover up for women in case of infidelity gone wrong, if you love yourself as a man u will give yourself brain and do DNA on your children.
Because your husband is cheating you decided to cheat and have him raise a child that doesnt belong to him. You're trying to make sense of it but theres no sense in that. You dont have to be a cheat before a woman will bring home another child for you. It's not always karma as you're trying to justify it.
The result of infidelity from a man and woman in a case where pregnancy occurs can never be the same for both sexes.
Have you ever wondered why in real and spiritual world they never ask of your fathers name? Cos he might not even be cheesy

Excuses excuses excuses.
"My sin is better than yours because it breeds less consequences" will not help us.

Let's call a spade a spade, infidelity, on both sides is wrong no matter who suffers the most as a result of it.

18 Likes

Re: Why Paternity Fraud Will Never Stop (My Humble Opinion) by Ekwutox: 10:28pm On Jun 22, 2020
Mstick:
Exactly! That's why I laugh when men complain about cheating women and in the same breath say a cheating man is "understandable".

The women you're all cheating with are they in a factory? Is there a land filled with single women that's made for sex only? It makes no damn sense, the women you're being "polygamous" with is also another man's wife or girlfriend. So it's just a circle.

EXACTLY
Re: Why Paternity Fraud Will Never Stop (My Humble Opinion) by Ningen(m): 10:46pm On Jun 22, 2020
Karma? No. Paternity fraud exists and persists because married women decide to spread their legs and cheat. It's never a consequences of a cheating married man like you gleefully portray.

3 Likes

Re: Why Paternity Fraud Will Never Stop (My Humble Opinion) by tobechi20(m): 10:52pm On Jun 22, 2020
till we learn to take unknown children as ourbown.love all
Re: Why Paternity Fraud Will Never Stop (My Humble Opinion) by cococandy(f): 11:19pm On Jun 22, 2020
Be your brother’s child’s keeper. It’s a bro code something. They are helping each other raise each other’s kids. Communal parenting. It takes a village to raise a child.

10 Likes

Re: Why Paternity Fraud Will Never Stop (My Humble Opinion) by punisha: 1:12am On Jun 23, 2020
This isn't stopping even if there's a penalty set aside for it.
Some people have cheating in their bloodstreams o!
Re: Why Paternity Fraud Will Never Stop (My Humble Opinion) by Nobody: 3:47am On Jun 23, 2020
punisha:
This isn't stopping even if there's a penalty set aside for it.
Some people have cheating in their bloodstreams
People Like me embarassed
Re: Why Paternity Fraud Will Never Stop (My Humble Opinion) by iod69779: 3:58am On Jun 23, 2020
Re: Why Paternity Fraud Will Never Stop (My Humble Opinion) by Belafonte(m): 7:23am On Jun 23, 2020
Paternity fraud will stop when men make it a duty to find out if the children they have been given truly belong to them or not.

1 Like

Re: Why Paternity Fraud Will Never Stop (My Humble Opinion) by Romangalactic(m): 7:30am On Jun 23, 2020
rockstarB:
Belafonte:
Paternity fraud will stop when men make it a duty to find out if the children they have been given truly belong to them or not.

Daz all.

If to say some women be God, they would have found a way by now to make the DNA of a bastard child match dat of the husband, but God will not let devil shame us. All the glory belongs to him. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why Paternity Fraud Will Never Stop (My Humble Opinion) by Belafonte(m): 7:36am On Jun 23, 2020
Romangalactic:

Daz all.

If to say some women be God, they would have found a way by now to make the DNA of a bastard child match dat of the husband, but God will not let devil shame us. All the glory belongs to him. cheesy

Glory to God in the highest grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Paternity Fraud Will Never Stop (My Humble Opinion) by Deltayankeeboi: 7:41am On Jun 23, 2020
Who get time to read all through that long post.

I couldn't even make out any sensible point from everything you typed. So many contradictions.
Re: Why Paternity Fraud Will Never Stop (My Humble Opinion) by Nobody: 10:26am On Jun 23, 2020
Ekwutox:

Excuses excuses excuses.
"My sin is better than yours because it breeds less consequences" will not help us.

Let's call a spade a spade, infidelity, on both sides is wrong no matter who suffers the most as a result of it.
I've heard you. Excuses will not change reality.
Re: Why Paternity Fraud Will Never Stop (My Humble Opinion) by Ekwutox: 10:37am On Jun 23, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:
Who get time to read all through that long post.

I couldn't even make out any sensible point from everything you typed. So many contradictions.

If you didn't read what I wrote then how did you know there were "so many contradictions"?

7 Likes

Re: Why Paternity Fraud Will Never Stop (My Humble Opinion) by ImaIma1(f): 1:03pm On Jun 23, 2020
Op there is oil on your head.

They only condemn and over magnify the cheating of women. But their own is normal.

4 Likes

Re: Why Paternity Fraud Will Never Stop (My Humble Opinion) by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jun 23, 2020
I do not agree with this, it is one thing to cheat, another to stupidly get pregnant and completely different to pin that pregnancy on another man. The latter is plainly evil and not justifiable.

3 Likes

Re: Why Paternity Fraud Will Never Stop (My Humble Opinion) by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jun 23, 2020
The codine and tutoline gang plus yahoo yahoo and the brothel patronisers are coming for you.
Re: Why Paternity Fraud Will Never Stop (My Humble Opinion) by Fountainofyouth(f): 1:20pm On Jun 23, 2020
Hehehehe grin

6 Likes

Re: Why Paternity Fraud Will Never Stop (My Humble Opinion) by ibkayee(f): 1:30pm On Jun 23, 2020
Nice write up

I couldn’t care less about men being victims of paternity fraud in the current Nigeria since they aren’t any better.

When the men go low, ladies take it lower to the floor and let him raise a baby that isn’t his lool at least you are ‘kind’ enough to hide it, same men that will force the baby on you in your face and in front of the world without remorse

14 Likes

Re: Why Paternity Fraud Will Never Stop (My Humble Opinion) by kaycee125: 1:34pm On Jun 23, 2020
Why this dear, it's not a competition
ibkayee:
Nice write up

I couldn’t care less about men being victims of paternity fraud in the current Nigeria since they aren’t any better.

When the men go low, ladies take it lower to the floor and let him raise a baby that isn’t his lool at least you are ‘kind’ enough to hide it, same men that will force the baby on you in your face and in front of the world without remorse

2 Likes

Re: Why Paternity Fraud Will Never Stop (My Humble Opinion) by MrCanceller: 2:48pm On Jun 23, 2020
[s]
Fountainofyouth:
Hehehehe grin
[/s]
Re: Why Paternity Fraud Will Never Stop (My Humble Opinion) by Theslumflower: 6:02pm On Jun 23, 2020
Sometimes I wonder what would have happened if men could give birth. The kind "maternity" fraud women will deal with ehh grin

They glorify and pride over cheating like its nothing, like they are not hurting someone's feelings and trust SMH. I trust ladies, our own dey pepper them pass grin

Paternity fraud is wrong though. An innocent child doesn't deserve that, at least. A good man doesn't too but the useless ones... grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Why Paternity Fraud Will Never Stop (My Humble Opinion) by Theicecode(m): 8:55pm On Jun 23, 2020
missimelda01:
You deserve a glass of wine for this write up.

Nothing justifies cheating, what goes around comes around.
Shut up!
Re: Why Paternity Fraud Will Never Stop (My Humble Opinion) by Tango123: 10:50pm On Jun 23, 2020
ibkayee:
Nice write up

When it happens to ur son, or ur best brother, we can talk again on this topic
Re: Why Paternity Fraud Will Never Stop (My Humble Opinion) by ibkayee(f): 10:56pm On Jun 23, 2020
Tango123:

When it happens to ur son, or ur best brother, we can talk again on this topic

5 Likes

Re: Why Paternity Fraud Will Never Stop (My Humble Opinion) by Nobody: 1:58am On Jun 24, 2020
Wait let me get your point. So what you are saying is that because I have a sidechick, an ordinary sidechick oo well maybe two sidechicks, you decide to bring another man's child for me to raise okwaya.

Guys come and see oo. Aka nti na agu this girl. grin grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

... / I Died And Living Far From Home / When Was The Last Time You Visited Your Hometown and When will you visit again?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.