Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,921 members, 7,814,101 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

When Was The Last Time You Visited Your Hometown and When will you visit again? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Was The Last Time You Visited Your Hometown and When will you visit again? (2575 Views)

When Was The Last Time You Had Tears Of Joy And What Happened? / Guys,how Did You Feel The First Time You Saw Or Felt Your Semen? / How Did You Feel The First Time You Became A Father? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Was The Last Time You Visited Your Hometown and When will you visit again? by Handsomeemmy(m): 6:51pm On Nov 04, 2013
I was in the company of friends over the weekend and we were discussing about our home town, and the question popped out, when was the last time you visited your hometown.

As for me, the last time i visited my hometown from father's side is about four years now, while from Mother side, i visited twice last and once this year.

Over to you guys, when was the last time you visited and what are the difference, you noticed infrastructural wise, and general community development compare to your previous visit?
Re: When Was The Last Time You Visited Your Hometown and When will you visit again? by shesco(m): 7:13pm On Nov 04, 2013
last two weeks
Re: When Was The Last Time You Visited Your Hometown and When will you visit again? by StPete: 7:24pm On Nov 04, 2013
Since 1992
Re: When Was The Last Time You Visited Your Hometown and When will you visit again? by Handsomeemmy(m): 7:38pm On Nov 04, 2013
St_Pete: Since 1992

What? Why?
Re: When Was The Last Time You Visited Your Hometown and When will you visit again? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 04, 2013
13 years ago, e.i yr2000. the year they said the world would end. i was in my grand father's shrine performing rituals for the world to continue existing.....thanks to the gods of our ancestors they answered my prayers. tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Visited Your Hometown and When will you visit again? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Nov 04, 2013
ah nr even sabi path 2 ma village sad
Re: When Was The Last Time You Visited Your Hometown and When will you visit again? by juman(m): 8:35pm On Nov 04, 2013
Hmmmm
Re: When Was The Last Time You Visited Your Hometown and When will you visit again? by jmoore(m): 9:15pm On Nov 04, 2013
I can't recall, maybe 2010.

Ogbunike
Re: When Was The Last Time You Visited Your Hometown and When will you visit again? by Handsomeemmy(m): 6:58am On Nov 05, 2013
O.T.I.S:
13 years ago, e.i yr2000. the year they said the world would end. i was in my grand father's shrine performing rituals for the world to continue existing.....thanks to the gods of our ancestors they answered my prayers. tongue tongue

funny dude. But 13 years is a long time.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Visited Your Hometown and When will you visit again? by Abidex114(f): 11:48am On Nov 05, 2013
I don't even know mine
Re: When Was The Last Time You Visited Your Hometown and When will you visit again? by Handsomeemmy(m): 12:43pm On Nov 05, 2013
Abidex114: I don't even know mine

LIKE SERIOUSLY?

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Visited Your Hometown and When will you visit again? by gal10(f): 3:13pm On Nov 05, 2013
September last year! My village is more of a town than a village! Looking forward to spending the festive december there! Igbo-ukwu

1 Like

Re: When Was The Last Time You Visited Your Hometown and When will you visit again? by Nobody: 3:48pm On Nov 05, 2013
3 months ago. Will be visiting again in two weeks. smiley
Re: When Was The Last Time You Visited Your Hometown and When will you visit again? by Handsomeemmy(m): 4:05pm On Nov 05, 2013
Phema: 3 months ago. Will be visiting again in two weeks. smiley

Thats good.

gal10: September last year! My village is more of a town than a village! Looking forward to spending the festive december there! Igbo-ukwu

That nice. Yearly visit i guess
Re: When Was The Last Time You Visited Your Hometown and When will you visit again? by StPete: 8:20pm On Nov 05, 2013
Handsomeemmy:

What? Why?

Not a fan of my village. Besides my g-parents are late so there's no fun going there
Re: When Was The Last Time You Visited Your Hometown and When will you visit again? by Ennyhollar(f): 8:30pm On Nov 05, 2013
I think 2011 January, not now wen i will visit again
Re: When Was The Last Time You Visited Your Hometown and When will you visit again? by Handsomeemmy(m): 8:09am On Nov 06, 2013
Ennyhollar: I think 2011 January, not now wen i will visit again

maybe the next time you will visit, alot of things would've changed.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Visited Your Hometown and When will you visit again? by onstelly(f): 9:12am On Nov 06, 2013
Last week, infact visit to see my grandpa anytime am going back to school.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Visited Your Hometown and When will you visit again? by Handsomeemmy(m): 5:49pm On Nov 06, 2013
onstelly: Last week, infact visit to see my grandpa anytime am going back to school.

Nice grand daughter grin cheesy.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Visited Your Hometown and When will you visit again? by onstelly(f): 6:51pm On Nov 06, 2013
Handsomeemmy:

Nice grand daughter grin cheesy.
Thank you cheesy
Re: When Was The Last Time You Visited Your Hometown and When will you visit again? by Handsomeemmy(m): 11:31pm On Nov 06, 2013
Moderator... FP please
Re: When Was The Last Time You Visited Your Hometown and When will you visit again? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 06, 2013
December 2012 smiley cool
Re: When Was The Last Time You Visited Your Hometown and When will you visit again? by Handsomeemmy(m): 6:22am On Nov 07, 2013
adaobi123: December 2012 smiley cool

That is almost a year, i guess it is because you are abroad.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Visited Your Hometown and When will you visit again? by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 07, 2013
Handsomeemmy:

Yeah but I'll be back this Christmas smiley cool
Re: When Was The Last Time You Visited Your Hometown and When will you visit again? by jmoore(m): 8:12am On Nov 07, 2013
Handsomeemmy:

Once a year is the normal thing for most Nigerians.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Visited Your Hometown and When will you visit again? by quivah(f): 9:59am On Nov 07, 2013
Re: When Was The Last Time You Visited Your Hometown and When will you visit again? by Handsomeemmy(m): 10:30am On Nov 07, 2013
quivah: 1995

What?
Re: When Was The Last Time You Visited Your Hometown and When will you visit again? by Slowpois0n: 2:48pm On Nov 07, 2013
wetin i wan find go village wen be say na winch full there? make dem see me see where i don upgrade reach abi?? even if i go tomorrow, i'll dress like say i no get anything. i no go even carry my gadgets go, i go just find one small torch light phone put my sim inside for calls. angry angry
Re: When Was The Last Time You Visited Your Hometown and When will you visit again? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 07, 2013
Slowpois0n: wetin i wan find go village wen be say na winch full there? make dem see me see where i don upgrade reach abi?? even if i go tomorrow, i'll dress like say i no get anything. i no go even carry my gadgets go, i go just find one small torch light phone put my sim inside for calls. angry angry

Is your villa that bad?
Re: When Was The Last Time You Visited Your Hometown and When will you visit again? by Handsomeemmy(m): 3:13pm On Nov 07, 2013
Slowpois0n: wetin i wan find go village wen be say na winch full there? make dem see me see where i don upgrade reach abi?? even if i go tomorrow, i'll dress like say i no get anything. i no go even carry my gadgets go, i go just find one small torch light phone put my sim inside for calls. angry angry

Bros, you villa bad reach like that?

I still believe you overstretched it, a villa can not be that bad.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Visited Your Hometown and When will you visit again? by Slowpois0n: 3:28pm On Nov 07, 2013
cant take the risk man. talking from experience. its better when you let lying dogs sleep.
Re: When Was The Last Time You Visited Your Hometown and When will you visit again? by quivah(f): 3:49pm On Nov 07, 2013
Handsomeemmy:

What?

Nineteen ninety fivewink

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help Am Dying / No More Cheating Iron Pants With Padlock Is Out (pic) / A 70 Year Old Man Marries An 18 Year Old Girl In Imo State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.