Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents (29209 Views)

The Most Painful Thing Your Spouse Said or Did To You That Still Hurts You? / What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? / What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by ikorodureporta: 8:53pm On Jun 25, 2020
lalasticlala, you no wish yr governor & others happy birthday!

1 Like

Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by Cumtroller: 8:53pm On Jun 25, 2020
Giving birth to me in this shithole called Nigeria....

Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by alphaRego01(m): 8:54pm On Jun 25, 2020
Theres no need to start saying anytin here coz if i begin write,space no go de.i give glory To God they are still alive and healthy tho.

Na just say na this lockdown show me de main de main inside life.parents scam their chidren like nigerian government. And they are really good at it

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by juustine777(m): 8:54pm On Jun 25, 2020
HALA!
Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by eziksamula(m): 8:54pm On Jun 25, 2020
Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by Opeakins(m): 8:54pm On Jun 25, 2020
What they did that actually pained me is giving birth to me in Nigeria

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by Siberia01(m): 8:55pm On Jun 25, 2020
over to righteousness 89

1 Like

Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by DrBrainstorm(m): 8:55pm On Jun 25, 2020
Dc
Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by Bianda24: 8:55pm On Jun 25, 2020
My dad abandoned me at age 9 when I needed him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by illicit(m): 8:56pm On Jun 25, 2020
My dad didn't get to tell me much before he passed away
Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by Baloranking(m): 8:57pm On Jun 25, 2020
Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by Moneybeatz: 8:57pm On Jun 25, 2020
Beat me at the front on my jamb lesson embarassed

Want to make little side money online during this period? Click on https:///VhoAGko7fR to make money doing little online chores. Thank me later.

cool shocked

1 Like

Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by DrBrainstorm(m): 8:57pm On Jun 25, 2020
Bianda24:
My dad abandoned me at age 9 when I needed him.

Sorry Sis I feel your pain.

2 Likes

Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by keentola(m): 8:58pm On Jun 25, 2020
Are you looking for books to read but you're restricted because paperbacks are hard to get?

What if you can have unrestricted access to pdf books, are you still ready to gain more knowledge?

There's a way to get these books and it won't cost you much.

There's also a catalogue of selected Best Sellers, and interesting books on almost all walks of life. You don't need to stress yourself.

You can check my bio on how to contact me.
Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by Pearl05(f): 8:58pm On Jun 25, 2020
callmeRichie:

Awnnn, you reminded me of kitto thatyear,grin it still pains me till now I don't get to wear that shoegrin

It's still in the market .
Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by SymonLFC(m): 9:00pm On Jun 25, 2020
EzzyCarter:
Giving birth to me in Nigeria while all my older siblings were born in the states. Like what's my offense ? grin grin
This is unforgivable.
Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by PrimadonnaO(f): 9:01pm On Jun 25, 2020
My mum didn't allow me go for a particular excursion. I was really young, and it was expensive... Ikogosi Warm Spring.

That's the most painful thing in my memory...

2 Likes

Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by BigDick70inch(m): 9:02pm On Jun 25, 2020
Mum flogged me with turning stick..for Cuming 2nd position in class of 40 students..

9 Likes

Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by callmeRichie(m): 9:03pm On Jun 25, 2020
Pearl05:

It's still in the market .
let's go and get it together nah tongue

1 Like

Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by Reva1(m): 9:03pm On Jun 25, 2020
Siberia01:
over to righteousness 89

LOL. The way I've been seeing the guy on every thread ehn, like say he just discovered nairaland and trying to make up for lost time. grin
I like the gusto with which he says whatever he says sha.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by CivilzedTyger(m): 9:05pm On Jun 25, 2020
I've always had the suspicion that my dad's picking on me or something but one particular thing happened when I was young. I was known to open my mouth when sleeping, and he slaps me whenever he wakes up and meet me in that position cos I used to sleep parlor. there was one particular night that I was on my phone, I think I did night sub and I was browsing then I heard footsteps so I pretended to be asleep so my dad steps out and slaps me hard that I should shut my mouth. I wasn't sleeping this time and I sure as hell hadn't left my mouth open. I still don't know why he did that till date.

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by joviegghead: 9:06pm On Jun 25, 2020
Hmm.
Dad beat me till I fainted. Why? Was angry I couldn't read publicly like one of my mate(in fact he was younger)
During teenage years I chop cane/broom. In fact one day I felt a hard spot on my head. I always Ignored it, until a year later when had a closer look. It was a thick stick of broom that was stuck deep in my head. I pulled it out and remembered how got there(dad beat me with broom on my head with anger and hatred).
Now I'm older and he wants us to be close. Lol. Unfortunately. It's too late. The damage has been done. A relationship is IMPOSSIBLE. we're just strangers in a house. I'm independent(sponsored myself to the University, hustled, graduated(1st C)) . I guess that's the only positive.

24 Likes

Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by Nova1988(m): 9:08pm On Jun 25, 2020
Hi Nairalanders

Are you suspecting that your boo or bae is cheating or (for parents) do you want to monitor what your child is doing on their WhatsApp? Then look no further because I have the perfect app for you which will allow you to spy on their WhatsApp without them knowing. You can do things like read their messages, send messages, check their status and also upload. Not only are you getting the WhatsApp spy app but also + how to know if someone is Spying on you and how to stop it. Click the link to message me on Whatsapp if you are interested grin https:///2Ynz7vv

PS--> ITS FREE grin
Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by Lionhearted: 9:08pm On Jun 25, 2020
Rozz:
lol thanks,i was obsessed with the shoe and she should have simply bought it for me.

Maybe she really wanted to buy it for you but simply couldn't.

2 Likes

Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by Veezybaba: 9:08pm On Jun 25, 2020
The most painful thing was growing up without a father and the most grateful thing is having a great mother that played both roles (father and mother) to perfection. Thank you mama and thank God for life.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by Pearl05(f): 9:09pm On Jun 25, 2020
I can't remember any not that they are all that sweet but I think all they did was with good intentions towards us on bringing out the best in us.

Our father then had cow tail wipe called Mr. DO GOOD, he hung it in the sitting room very high where our hands couldn't reach and would always wait till bedtime to settle your matter. He and mumsy would lock doors to give you the beatings of your life over minor things like using balance from errands to buy biscuits, sweets. Eating at neighbour's house, taking few coins from mumsy market money container. Telling lies. Fighting and getting injured. Playing too much. Not washing your uniform. The list of the things that could gain you a nice wipe was just too many.

But they are the best regardless.

7 Likes

Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by Farki: 9:10pm On Jun 25, 2020
Got beaten up and thrown to the road because I brought home the wrong school jacket.

Got injured for bringing a phone to school.

The way they reacted it's like I got a girl pregnant.

6 Likes

Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jun 25, 2020
My MOTHER had her First Degree in Disciplinary Measures Sciences.
Her Masters Degree in FLOGGING Forensics.
Her PhD in Driving Evil Spirits away through Advanced Flogging.
I am yet to see any LADY who disciplines more than
my mom.
My MOM flogs you both physically and spiritually.
Even in her absence, she still flogged from wherever she was.
In Fact, she used CANES to correct a lot of childhood medical problems... like catarrh, bedwetting, snoring, laziness, bulimia, long throat and many more
She's a LEGEND.

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by Fuckingmallam45(m): 9:13pm On Jun 25, 2020
When i was 14 i was caught having unprotected sex with my girlfriend at the time, and my parents were livid since they had me when they were 18 and dont want me following in their footsteps. So my dad had me do the hardest thing i had done at the time, he made me run with him across the city in Abuja and back while keeping pace with him (mind you this was when he was in the marine corps) as punishment for not using protection, it was the single most painful experience at the hands of my parents, but also one of the best because afterwards he explained to me why he was so mad at me and why he made me run instead of something else like i expected him to do

What he told me i will remember till my dying day

"Banky I'm livid at you for doing something so increadibly stupid, but im not going to hit you because its never okay to hit your children. There is a fine line between reprimand and abuse, and what we did today i hope we will never have to do again”

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by Shugargal(f): 9:13pm On Jun 25, 2020
Goldenheart:
Everyone use to beat the crap out of me grin

My mum use to beat me becoz i didn't know mathematics...

I hated Quantitative Reasoning...
I loved Verbal Reasoning...

2+2 was easy

It got complicated when 2ab + 3xy = 5 find z angry

How was I suppose to know at 6-7yrs.

My Dad beat the crap out of me when he was looking for his money. ..but i didn't cry

Turns out my mum took it...
Then the tears started coming when he was apologizing. cry

grin
wink
Haha sorry bro, even at my age as an adult, I still don't know where to find x,y,s and Co. haba mana! they should just spare me that I have missed my way jor

1 Like

Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by Coolcalmcollect(m): 9:14pm On Jun 25, 2020
Used his position as an oga of an office to get jobs for people ignoring me cos I didn't read engineering....now he's retired, those ones he helped no longer follow him or even acknowledge him, they all earn 6figure salary.... While I'm here doing sales.... And he sends me daily morning devotion never to give up... Smh

29 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Court Declares LG Marriage Certificates Illegal / Folorunsho Alakija Appreciated For Helping Baby With Hole In His Heart / Few Tips For Husbands Of Pregnant Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.