Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents (29194 Views)

The Most Painful Thing Your Spouse Said or Did To You That Still Hurts You? / What's The Most Painful Thing Your Mother Ever Said To You? / What's The Most Painful Thing Someone Ever Said To You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by BREYZ: 7:42pm On Jun 26, 2020
Igbojihadist:
u dont deserve my mention anymore so keep off

No. Continue lets see who get tired. I can see you are depressed already grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by homesteady(m): 7:57pm On Jun 26, 2020
Agba2020:
Hmm, This is a strong and serious topic. I commend the Op for creating this thread. I've only told this to one person and I've been carrying this one for 9 years now.
This might turn out to be a little long, so bear with me. When I was 17, a few days to my first WAEC, I was reading in the living room when my mom walked in and falsely accused me of sleeping with my own Dad... Oh, I'm a guy btw and I'm not gay. She claimed she saw my Dad touching me and that he slept with me. I was stunned. I went through different ranges of emotions. At first, I wanted to curse her, then I wanted the ground to swallow me up for real, then I wanted to cry, and then I wanted to scream, tears just filled my eyes, and the first thing that came out of my mouth was "Why are you doing this?" and then she just walked out. I just sat there losing my mind, I knew it was untrue because there's no way you would penetrate a guy without him feeling it, right? Not to mention the fact that I have no memory of this ever happening. And yet she claimed she saw this happening, if that was true, why didn't she stop it? Long story short, that was the day my life got turned upside down by my own Mom. The not so funny thing is, she never once brought up that issue again since then, and yet she never apologized for it (not that I'd ever forgive her anyway). Dad has no clue about this issue, by the way.

I'm still trying to wrap my head around this. Are you in any way effeminate or what? What got into her to randomly accuse you like that?
Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by Efechy(m): 8:18pm On Jun 26, 2020
EzzyCarter

"Awwww...Lemme take you shopping so you can buy this shoe.. even if it can't size your feet anymore at least you'd still keep it".
Please if u can wuld u please help my motherless twin girls wit diapers or golden-morn no amount is 2 small. it nt a scam check my profile 2 b sure. thanks.
Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by Agba2020(m): 10:06pm On Jun 26, 2020
homesteady:

I'm still trying to wrap my head around this. Are you in any way effeminate or what? What got into her to randomly accuse you like that?
Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by Agba2020(m): 10:08pm On Jun 26, 2020
homesteady:

No, i was always as boyish as all the other boys. And to this day, I still can't figure out why she did what she did. Although she was always the type to throw around accusations before gathering the facts, that was her at her worst.
Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by BABANGBALI: 2:36am On Jun 27, 2020
Burning me in Nigeria instead of US, Canada or UK
Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by Thane(m): 10:08am On Jun 27, 2020
sunmarouk:
Ehmmm, serous topic.
As the first son, having a step mom at a young age made me swallow any maltreatment and injustice. Whenever I react, my dad will always ask me, is this how I will behave as the first son? Any crime of anyone will be put on me and I will willingly accept the punishment in the name of first son.
My dad also compares me with other people outside, not knowing that the kind of support they received, I have not seen it. For example, a cousin of mine goes to his family house every weekend, what my father doesn't know or pretends not to know, is that, the guy receive 10k every weekend for fueling on the same car his parents bought for him. And he expects me to be treking home every weekend.

My father disowned me for not coming out with a First Class. After family intervention and pleas from every angle, I had to re-do another same degree in another course and I came out with First Class. At the end, he couldn't help secure any job with it, for me at all. It's like I wasted extra 3years of my life for nothing.
My both parents will be driving past me on the street, while I will be treking behind, making people wonder if he's truly my father.

He can send you on errands with his car many times, the day you decide to see a friend or branch somewhere with his car, he will say, he is testing. It's that time, he will remember you can't buy the tyre if it bursts. So, I stop going on any errand. I rather prefer to be treking, than let people think I have a car(that I can't carry). He did this till I was almost 30yrs, and still saying he's testing me. I started disowning and disassociating myself from everything he owns.

my Father always says, he doesn't depend on any of us, that all what he needs for life, even after retirement has been arranged. At anytime he can sell anything. That we should all go and die. The thing is sounding like, he doesn't want any of us to succeed.

The way he suffered for his money, he expects everyone should suffer for theirs too. He practically threw me out of the house while I was still in school.
Am renting a house in a city where my parents have different houses in different places. I never thought I would ever have be stranded house wise, after he deceived me by saying the house belongs to me. I practically supervised the completion of three house, but didn't get to enter anyone. I was once again stranded.
Am done listening to him, tired of being a good child and tossing me here and there.
I relocated, blocked all communications, no one knows where I am for over one year now. But, he has been sending some few cash during this lock down, which am grateful for. Cos, this lock down been hold me oooo

Damn, who are they piling up the money for then?
Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by Thane(m): 10:10am On Jun 27, 2020
Agba2020:
Hmm, This is a strong and serious topic. I commend the Op for creating this thread. I've only told this to one person and I've been carrying this one for 9 years now.
This might turn out to be a little long, so bear with me. When I was 17, a few days to my first WAEC, I was reading in the living room when my mom walked in and falsely accused me of sleeping with my own Dad... Oh, I'm a guy btw and I'm not gay. She claimed she saw my Dad touching me and that he slept with me. I was stunned. I went through different ranges of emotions. At first, I wanted to curse her, then I wanted the ground to swallow me up for real, then I wanted to cry, and then I wanted to scream, tears just filled my eyes, and the first thing that came out of my mouth was "Why are you doing this?" and then she just walked out. I just sat there losing my mind, I knew it was untrue because there's no way you would penetrate a guy without him feeling it, right? Not to mention the fact that I have no memory of this ever happening. And yet she claimed she saw this happening, if that was true, why didn't she stop it? Long story short, that was the day my life got turned upside down by my own Mom. The not so funny thing is, she never once brought up that issue again since then, and yet she never apologized for it (not that I'd ever forgive her anyway). Dad has no clue about this issue, by the way.

wtf? and you haven't asked her where this came from?
Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by Agba2020(m): 6:29pm On Jun 29, 2020
Thane:

wtf? and you haven't asked her where this came from?
Do you really honestly think there's any answer from her that could possibly change anything or make it better? Besides, I feel like if I even start to bring it up with her, there's no telling what might happen. This shit ruined me, hurt me deep into my soul and sadly will forever haunt me. Worst part is I don't even know what I did to deserve it.
Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by Papadoh(m): 6:34pm On Jun 29, 2020
Agba2020:
Dude this shit is real, deep and frontpage-worthy. You should make a thread about it, so as to get advice from the elders oo. My 2 cents.

1 Like

Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by Agba2020(m): 6:37pm On Jun 29, 2020
Papadoh:
Dude this shit is real, deep and frontpage-worthy. You should make a thread about it, so as to get advice from the elders oo. My 2 cents.
Thanks, I just might do that.
Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by Nobody: 7:25pm On Jun 30, 2020
donatus101:
I have checked ur profile. Na you thief am grin
grin grin
Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by timileyinhit: 6:31am On Jul 18, 2020
Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by OrigeenalSeven: 7:18am On Jan 12, 2023
IbrahimSkiba:
sad

Sometimes I feel so alone.
Sometimes I really get sad and ask so many questions.
Sometimes I am meant to believe that love doesn't actually really exist.
Sometimes I really get scared of being a failure, even after graduating and also serving, but no job.

Now Op is asking what's the thing your parents has done that you now that you won't ever forget.

Now here mine. My dad

I'll always be grateful to God for giving him the grace to see me through school.
I'll forever be indebted to him.

Now here's why I can never forgive my dad
Prior to this day, I've always endured harsh treatment from my dad but I never thought he would go to this extent to show his level of hatred for me and my siblings
So two months ago, my dad and his wife had me and my siblings locked up for a crime we didn't commit, she told my dad that we took her pant, I know it sounds absurd,, I actually thought he was joking, when he said, we would confess. before I knew it, four Red beret officers arrived and told us that we were under arrest, shuoo

Na so dem bundle us go lock us up. At the end the truth came out. I left home. I promised never go to back home.

Now to my mom.
We agreed on selling a piece of land, and from the proceed, I intended on starting a small business from my own share of the money, which was supposed to be 500k, but can you believe that, my mom sold the land for 2.5m and she didn't tell us. .and now ever since then, he line has been switched off cry
She doesn't pick up calls anymore.

I heard she used the money to get herself a ride. Without considering her children.

I vow to make it big in this life.

I don't care the means.. I must make it.

your mom na sharp woman o she run you street ooo
Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by Aguiyimba(m): 9:23am On Jan 12, 2023
Not allowing me to marry Rihanna
Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by Aguiyimba(m): 9:27am On Jan 12, 2023
callmeRichie:

Awnnn, you reminded me of kitto thatyear,grin it still pains me till now I don't get to wear that shoegrin

Chaaaaai, my mama do me strong thing with that kitto that year
Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by IbrahimSkiba(f): 8:30am On Jan 13, 2023
OrigeenalSeven:

your mom na sharp woman o she run you street ooo

Stop quoting my old post

And besides.. I made that post almost three years ago.. things are alot different now..

Okay and bye
Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by dayleke: 1:29pm On Jan 13, 2023
BABANGBALI:
Burning me in Nigeria instead of US, Canada or UK

Burning you ke?
Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by dayleke: 1:29pm On Jan 13, 2023
Agba2020:

Do you really honestly think there's any answer from her that could possibly change anything or make it better? Besides, I feel like if I even start to bring it up with her, there's no telling what might happen. This shit ruined me, hurt me deep into my soul and sadly will forever haunt me. Worst part is I don't even know what I did to deserve it.

Na wah o
Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by dayleke: 1:31pm On Jan 13, 2023
IbrahimSkiba:

Stop quoting my own post

And besides.. I made that post almost three years ago.. things re alot different now..

Okay and bye

Lol...
Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by IbrahimSkiba(f): 2:32pm On Jan 13, 2023
dayleke:

Lol...

??
Re: Most Painful Thing Done To You By Your Parents by 1000Capacity: 8:16am On May 08
EzzyCarter:

Interesting, so how do you pass the message across you're not referring to your younger ones? Since just "siblings" could be ambiguous, you wouldn't know if twas younger or older...
Broo I saw your giveeeeaway but I have been banned frooooom comment on tht thread. Please consider my too. All my active monikers on tht thread hv beeen banned.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nairaland Parents , Do You Agree With This ? / Court Declares LG Marriage Certificates Illegal / Folorunsho Alakija Appreciated For Helping Baby With Hole In His Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.