Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,507 members, 7,830,518 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

11,000 Hectares Coconut Plantation In Akwa Ibom (Photos) - Agriculture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 11,000 Hectares Coconut Plantation In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (62130 Views)

Cattle Destroy 35,000 Hectares Of Rice Farm In Enugu – Officials / Multi-million Dollar Coconut Plantation Destroyed In Akwa Ibom – Gov Emmanuel / Nasarawa Flood: 10,000 Hectares Of Olam Rice Farm And Mill Destroyed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11,000 Hectares Coconut Plantation In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 6:36pm On Jun 23, 2020
simeotexy:
bro wat of international church project??
Ongoing . You know julius berger na dey gree share picture of their ongoing project na. But when I get chance I go Walker go thier
Re: 11,000 Hectares Coconut Plantation In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by ruby360: 6:37pm On Jun 23, 2020
Smart Thinking.

Thank you Mr Governor for smart thinking.

You are ahead of your mates. Creating sustainable wealth for the future of Akwa Ibom.

1 Like

Re: 11,000 Hectares Coconut Plantation In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 6:40pm On Jun 23, 2020

1 Like

Re: 11,000 Hectares Coconut Plantation In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 6:40pm On Jun 23, 2020
ruby360:
Smart Thinking.

Thank you Mr Governor for smart thinking.

You are ahead of your mates. Creating sustainable wealth for the future of Akwa Ibom.
His really doing well
Re: 11,000 Hectares Coconut Plantation In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by morrismichael: 6:42pm On Jun 23, 2020
This is lovely... Kudos to the government of Akwa Ibom State

2 Likes

Re: 11,000 Hectares Coconut Plantation In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Originalsly: 6:50pm On Jun 23, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Those are private info you want the government to tell you on public ...are you ok sir...even the company I work for ( private) don't give out such info

This is a big part of the problem. FYI..... any spending by government should be public information. Spendings and information mainly for security reasons are not made public....they are classified. If the governor were spending his personal money then he is free to tell or not tell.... but in this case..it is government money/public money... the public need to know how their money is being spent. There should be accountability.

1 Like

Re: 11,000 Hectares Coconut Plantation In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by morris477(m): 6:52pm On Jun 23, 2020
Good to hear that
Re: 11,000 Hectares Coconut Plantation In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 6:57pm On Jun 23, 2020
Originalsly:

This is a big part of the problem. FYI..... any spending by government should be public information. Spendings and information mainly for security reasons are not made public....they are classified. If the governor were spending his personal money then he is free to tell or not tell.... but in this case..it is government money/public money... the public need to know how their money is being spent. There should be accountability.
In an ideal situation your right bro but your opposition will see that as a working tool against you. Again I understand you

1 Like

Re: 11,000 Hectares Coconut Plantation In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by oneman2k7: 7:08pm On Jun 23, 2020
This is a serious state government

1 Like

Re: 11,000 Hectares Coconut Plantation In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by emmaitive(m): 7:15pm On Jun 23, 2020
Good one, udom

1 Like

Re: 11,000 Hectares Coconut Plantation In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by donprinyo(m): 7:21pm On Jun 23, 2020
It's paying, tested and confirmed.
https://crypto-mining.biz/?ref=akason
Re: 11,000 Hectares Coconut Plantation In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by ifiokjohn(m): 7:38pm On Jun 23, 2020
SILVERLINES:
I'm not only schooled in the state, I grew up and live in the state.
Ok then. and you believe the Governor is doing well

1 Like

Re: 11,000 Hectares Coconut Plantation In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by ifiokjohn(m): 7:41pm On Jun 23, 2020
Bluffly:
Thank you late comer
Why you call me late comer
Re: 11,000 Hectares Coconut Plantation In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nanavati(m): 7:41pm On Jun 23, 2020
chariisGRACE:
"I'm not a governor that will throw money on the streets."

The above statement was made by Udom Emmanuel, that is why most Akwa Ibom youths don't like him because they are used to Akpabio's system when money was flying everywhere. (I'm not saying Akpabio is bad. He started the transformation tho).

An average Akwa Ibom youth don't like Udom because Udom is a "I will show you how to fish" kind of person and not a "Come and take a fish" kind of person.

Abasi Adiong Akwa Ibom Nnyin.
my brother speak for yourself and stop confusing people here.
if we did like Gov Udom why did we vote for him
Nanavati:

if we did like Gov Udom why did we vote for him
chariisGRACE:

The above statement was made by Udom Emmanuel, that is why most Akwa Ibom youths don't like him because they are used to Akpabio's system when money was flying everywhere. (I'm not saying Akpabio is bad. He started the transformation tho).

An average Akwa Ibom youth don't like Udom because Udom is a "I will show you how to fish" kind of person and not a "Come and take a fish" kind of person.

if we didn't like Gov Udom why did we vote for him
Re: 11,000 Hectares Coconut Plantation In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by ifiokjohn(m): 7:42pm On Jun 23, 2020
Ilaumoh:

I drop a chat on the other thread on this sir
I know. but I was thinking maybe another person might have a picture of it (The worship center) since you didn't

1 Like

Re: 11,000 Hectares Coconut Plantation In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by chariisGRACE(m): 7:50pm On Jun 23, 2020
Nanavati:
my brother speak for yourself and stop confusing people here. if we did like Gov Udom why did we vote for him my brother speak for yourself and stop confusing people here. if we didn't like Gov Udom why did we vote for him
The last time I checked, I used "Most youths".
Re: 11,000 Hectares Coconut Plantation In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by wman(m): 7:58pm On Jun 23, 2020
Nice!
Re: 11,000 Hectares Coconut Plantation In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Jun 23, 2020
Haters assemble. Owo idiok esit, six feet k'isong cool

1 Like

Re: 11,000 Hectares Coconut Plantation In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by SILVERLINES: 8:18pm On Jun 23, 2020
ifiokjohn:
Ok then. and you believe the Governor is doing well
yes, extremely well

1 Like

Re: 11,000 Hectares Coconut Plantation In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 8:18pm On Jun 23, 2020
ifiokjohn:
I know. but I was thinking maybe another person might have a picture of it (The worship center) since you didn't
Ok
Re: 11,000 Hectares Coconut Plantation In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 8:19pm On Jun 23, 2020
numberonecytyzen:
Haters assemble. Owo idiok esit, six feet k'isong cool
Lol
Re: 11,000 Hectares Coconut Plantation In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by ifiokjohn(m): 8:24pm On Jun 23, 2020
SILVERLINES:
yes, extremely well
Ok then. Thanks for your response.
Re: 11,000 Hectares Coconut Plantation In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by ubox: 8:25pm On Jun 23, 2020
ifiokjohn:
Please do you know what's up with the Worship centre? and the stage they are in the Ibaka super highway?
It has progressed beyond foundation last I passed by there, work is going on in earnest.

1 Like

Re: 11,000 Hectares Coconut Plantation In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 8:31pm On Jun 23, 2020
As soon as I saw 11,000 heaters, coconut plantation... I knew it was gonna be Akwa Ibom news. Congrats to Akwaibomites!

2 Likes

Re: 11,000 Hectares Coconut Plantation In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by ifiokjohn(m): 8:33pm On Jun 23, 2020
ubox:

It has progressed beyond foundation last I passed by there, work is going on in earnest.
Please whenever you do pass there, can you take some pics, I want to see what stage they are.
What is the completion date? next year?
If Udom should pull this Projects, the Airport Terminal, The Worship centre, the super highway, the Seaport, and the Stadium In Ikot Ekpene through, he will easily become Akwa ibom best Governo

2 Likes

Re: 11,000 Hectares Coconut Plantation In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 8:37pm On Jun 23, 2020
chariisGRACE:

Amen o.

You know, As soon as I saw 11,000 heaters, coconut plantation... I knew it was gonna be Akwa Ibom news. Congrats to Akwaibomites

2 Likes

Re: 11,000 Hectares Coconut Plantation In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Sirwallace(m): 8:40pm On Jun 23, 2020
chariisGRACE:

Dude, Udom is a father Christmas just like Akpabio. Maybe not as flamboyant as Akpabio but I can categorically tell you the dude is a very generous politician.

1 Like

Re: 11,000 Hectares Coconut Plantation In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 8:45pm On Jun 23, 2020
ifiokjohn:
Please whenever you do pass there, can you take some pics, I want to see what stage they are.
If Udom should pull this Projects, the Airport Terminal, The Worship centre, the super highway, the Seaport, and the Stadium In Ikot Ekpene through, he will easily become Akwa ibom best Governo
Stadium in Eket not ikot Ekpene sir
Re: 11,000 Hectares Coconut Plantation In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by authority2006(m): 8:59pm On Jun 23, 2020
Ilaumoh:

My brother its planted in all four local governments of Onna, Eastern Obolo, Ikot Abasi and finally mbat Enin..unless video clib you won't expect him to snap all the 11k hectares an post it here.

It can never add up. You know that, right? Not 1,100 hectares.

finally what is it so Important about the hectare you are asking? Is that the only part captured in this story

Yeah, I know. It is a good development but coloured with visible lie
Re: 11,000 Hectares Coconut Plantation In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by blackmantis: 9:09pm On Jun 23, 2020
Its been back to back good news from Akwa Ibom.

Deep seaport approval
Classy remodeling of the airport
Coconut plantation
Rice mill
etc

Governor Udom is really working.

1 Like

Re: 11,000 Hectares Coconut Plantation In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by phantom24: 9:23pm On Jun 23, 2020
ifiokjohn:
keep dreaming bro...all those things are avenue for looting.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tomato Jos: Mira Mehta Shows The Largest Active Tomato Farm In Nigeria / Dont Be Fooled, Here Is A Practical Cost Analysis Of Raising 100 Layer Birds / What My Fish Farm & Fishing Occupation Gave Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.