Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,466 members, 7,830,342 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:57 PM

11,000 Hectares Coconut Plantation In Akwa Ibom (Photos) - Agriculture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / 11,000 Hectares Coconut Plantation In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (62126 Views)

Cattle Destroy 35,000 Hectares Of Rice Farm In Enugu – Officials / Multi-million Dollar Coconut Plantation Destroyed In Akwa Ibom – Gov Emmanuel / Nasarawa Flood: 10,000 Hectares Of Olam Rice Farm And Mill Destroyed (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 11,000 Hectares Coconut Plantation In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by tommenoh(m): 9:43pm On Jun 23, 2020
If this is a government sponsored post, I do have appreciated them also showing us the state of the infrastructure, inside.putting up pictures,without a show of equipment inside,is not encouraging. Building a house is easy;its the finishing that is cash crunchingly,intense-the electrical, plumbing,fittings,does dig a hole in the finance. Look at the medical isolation center in uruen,we never could verify if its stocked!
By the way,the coconut seedlings will need 4-6 years before harvesting can start!so what happens until then?the edifice will likely depreciate because trust me we lack maintenance culture here.
If the project is unlike those earlier touted by the administration, which are a source still of unverified status, we then laud the Udom administration and pray he makes good on these industries.

1 Like

Re: 11,000 Hectares Coconut Plantation In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by letout: 10:11pm On Jun 23, 2020
hakhinsi:
Just like new!!!

Model: Lexus RX330

Year: 2004

Flood & accident free

How much
Re: 11,000 Hectares Coconut Plantation In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by ceeceeuwa: 10:12pm On Jun 23, 2020
Delta State Governor come and see your mate! You are not bringing any investment to your state. How will you create employment and empower the youth when you don't create employment opportunities. You don't lobby investors; no factories, no nothing.

1 Like

Re: 11,000 Hectares Coconut Plantation In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Antibot5: 10:37pm On Jun 23, 2020
leksite120:
Are u sure its up to that size of land?
11,000 hectares is quite much mehn

Yes! I served there
Re: 11,000 Hectares Coconut Plantation In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by ifiokjohn(m): 11:23pm On Jun 23, 2020
phantom24:
keep dreaming bro...all those things are avenue for looting.
It doesn't matter. as long as it is done and completed. Even the whites do steal too.
As long as he complete those n put them to use, m ok

1 Like

Re: 11,000 Hectares Coconut Plantation In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by ifiokjohn(m): 11:23pm On Jun 23, 2020
Ilaumoh:
Stadium in Eket not ikot Ekpene sir
Yeah. my mistake. sorry. about the stadium what is the state

1 Like

Re: 11,000 Hectares Coconut Plantation In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by BigBashiru: 11:34pm On Jun 23, 2020
The only problem I see here is that most Nigerian employees have a poor attitude to work.... they will shout "why should I kill myself, it's not my father's business"- before you know it the factory will gradually run down once the foreign experts leave.

This is the only thing that I am concerned about.....
Re: 11,000 Hectares Coconut Plantation In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by nkemjacob2(m): 12:37am On Jun 24, 2020
This are wat we call good farm project.

1 Like

Re: 11,000 Hectares Coconut Plantation In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 12:54am On Jun 24, 2020
Guys if you want to know more about the coconut plantation and refinery visit the link below and watch video about it.

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=271677347482086&id=223506687850114
Re: 11,000 Hectares Coconut Plantation In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Juleedear(f): 3:33am On Jun 24, 2020
chariisGRACE:
"I'm not a governor that will throw money on the streets."

The above statement was made by Udom Emmanuel, that is why most Akwa Ibom youths don't like him because they are used to Akpabio's system when money was flying everywhere. (I'm not saying Akpabio is bad. He started the transformation tho).

An average Akwa Ibom youth don't like Udom because Udom is a "I will show you how to fish" kind of person and not a "Come and take a fish" kind of person.

Abasi Adiong Akwa Ibom Nnyin.
Amen. Ukangs abadie?

1 Like

Re: 11,000 Hectares Coconut Plantation In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 3:40am On Jun 24, 2020
tommenoh:
If this is a government sponsored post, I do have appreciated them also showing us the state of the infrastructure, inside.putting up pictures,without a show of equipment inside,is not encouraging. Building a house is easy;its the finishing that is cash crunchingly,intense-the electrical, plumbing,fittings,does dig a hole in the finance. Look at the medical isolation center in uruen,we never could verify if its stocked!
By the way,the coconut seedlings will need 4-6 years before harvesting can start!so what happens until then?the edifice will likely depreciate because trust me we lack maintenance culture here.
If the project is unlike those earlier touted by the administration, which are a source still of unverified status, we then laud the Udom administration and pray he makes good on these industries.
Did you actually read the post sir? If not pls read again this time with comprehension thanks.
Re: 11,000 Hectares Coconut Plantation In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 3:44am On Jun 24, 2020
mrkings84:
As soon as I saw 11,000 heaters, coconut plantation... I knew it was gonna be Akwa Ibom news. Congrats to Akwaibomites!
How bro
Re: 11,000 Hectares Coconut Plantation In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 3:45am On Jun 24, 2020
ifiokjohn:
Please whenever you do pass there, can you take some pics, I want to see what stage they are.
What is the completion date? next year?
If Udom should pull this Projects, the Airport Terminal, The Worship centre, the super highway, the Seaport, and the Stadium In Ikot Ekpene through, he will easily become Akwa ibom best Governo
He will
Re: 11,000 Hectares Coconut Plantation In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 3:47am On Jun 24, 2020
authority2006:

It can never add up. You know that, right? Not 1,100 hectares.

Yeah, I know. It is a good development but coloured with visible lie
I think it all depends on your sense of reasoning , if its companied with hate or jealousy
Re: 11,000 Hectares Coconut Plantation In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 3:48am On Jun 24, 2020
blackmantis:
Its been back to back good news from Akwa Ibom.

Deep seaport approval
Classy remodeling of the airport
Coconut plantation
Rice mill
etc

Governor Udom is really working.

More is coming bro

Re: 11,000 Hectares Coconut Plantation In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 3:49am On Jun 24, 2020
phantom24:
keep dreaming bro...all those things are avenue for looting.
Last I checked he didn't ask you.. stop playing the hate card cos it doesn't sort you ok
Re: 11,000 Hectares Coconut Plantation In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 3:51am On Jun 24, 2020
Antibot5:

Yes! I served there
You guys are funny , my dear Akwa Ibom is not like your state that is full with lies ok
Re: 11,000 Hectares Coconut Plantation In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 3:52am On Jun 24, 2020
ifiokjohn:
It doesn't matter. as long as it is done and completed. Even the whites do steal too.
As long as he complete those n put them to use, m ok
Matured response tho. I love that
Re: 11,000 Hectares Coconut Plantation In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 3:55am On Jun 24, 2020
ifiokjohn:
Yeah. my mistake. sorry.
about the stadium what is the state
You can visit here for more info about the stadium
https://bestchoicesports.com.ng/renovation-work-at-eket-uyo-stadiums-resumes-as-more-equipment-arrive/
Re: 11,000 Hectares Coconut Plantation In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by vincentjk(m): 4:48am On Jun 24, 2020
franugo:

Akwa ibom govt is

Shalom

Using "are" doesn't mean I'm wrong because I may be referring to more than one body. English is a wide language bro
Re: 11,000 Hectares Coconut Plantation In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 5:09am On Jun 24, 2020
We hope it will still be standing in five years time.
Re: 11,000 Hectares Coconut Plantation In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by awoluyi(m): 6:23am On Jun 24, 2020
Very beautiful initiative, my only fear is nursing and managing the vision into a huge success.
What has become the "world class" hospital built in Uyo by the immediate past government?
Re: 11,000 Hectares Coconut Plantation In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by realazalear: 6:32am On Jun 24, 2020
I have been to the state quite a few times and I love that he is all about investing and not just sharing like his predecessors.

Akpabio made the state bourgeois more prominent but Udom is okay for a youth building a career.

2 Likes

Re: 11,000 Hectares Coconut Plantation In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by phantom24: 6:50am On Jun 24, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Last I checked he didn't ask you.. stop playing the hate card cos it doesn't sort you ok
it's not about hate this govt. Is d least performing since 1999. They're only relying on social media projects do you know its over 4years they started that project?
Re: 11,000 Hectares Coconut Plantation In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by humblemikel(f): 7:31am On Jun 24, 2020
Udomitizer on the beat

1 Like

Re: 11,000 Hectares Coconut Plantation In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 9:12am On Jun 24, 2020
awoluyi:
Very beautiful initiative, my only fear is nursing and managing the vision into a huge success.
What has become the "world class" hospital built in Uyo by the immediate past government?
Get updated or atleast research or read more. It is very functional. My neighbor's wife works there

1 Like

Re: 11,000 Hectares Coconut Plantation In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 9:13am On Jun 24, 2020
cardoctor:
We hope it will still be standing in five years time.
Unless you kill it ooo, if not it will
Re: 11,000 Hectares Coconut Plantation In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 9:14am On Jun 24, 2020
Ilaumoh:

How bro

That's cos they are the only one that can engage in such investment for now!
Re: 11,000 Hectares Coconut Plantation In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 9:14am On Jun 24, 2020
realazalear:
I have been to the state quite a few times and I love that he is all about investing and not just sharing like his predecessors.

Akpabio made the state bourgeois more prominent but Udom is okay for a youth building a career.
Lovely piece. Haters won't see this your comment
Re: 11,000 Hectares Coconut Plantation In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Ilaumoh(m): 9:15am On Jun 24, 2020
phantom24:
it's not about hate this govt. Is d least performing since 1999. They're only relying on social media projects do you know its over 4years they started that project?
Again do more research bro
Re: 11,000 Hectares Coconut Plantation In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by tommenoh(m): 9:42am On Jun 24, 2020
Ilaumoh:

Did you actually read the post sir? If not pls read again this time with comprehension thanks.
Its my prerogative to draw conclusions as I feel,based on the gross falsehood that has been severally brought to fore in the state,where government starts out white elephant projects.you believe them,you can certainly believe that the devil,cares after all,for your soul!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Tomato Jos: Mira Mehta Shows The Largest Active Tomato Farm In Nigeria / Dont Be Fooled, Here Is A Practical Cost Analysis Of Raising 100 Layer Birds / What My Fish Farm & Fishing Occupation Gave Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.